• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh.... the last troll of kubo, i expected anything! but not such BS :'(

maybe there will be a sequel with the kids like it did with boruto?

GreatestSin said:
sigh.... the last troll of kubo, i expected anything! but not such BS :'(
maybe there will be a sequel with the kids like it did with boruto?
I hope not, i remind you how Boruto turned out.

^maybe they do it better?

but who am i kidding? i cant remember a single sequel of a manga series that turned out to be good :(

^i dont know this series, i onyl found battle angel alita last order, is that the same? either way, battle angel seems interesting :D

GreatestSin said:
^i dont know this series, i onyl found battle angel alita last order, is that the same? either way, battle angel seems interesting :D
yes it is the same

gunnm is the actual name of the series

and last order is part 2 (part 3 is ongoing)

So the end is worsed than Shamn King. "Surprising" conclusion, yes. It limbo all my expectations. All i didn't wanted to happen ...happened. Disgusting.

HokageMangaVox said:
So the end is worsed than Shamn King. "Surprising" conclusion, yes. It limbo all my expectations. All i didn't wanted to happen ...happened. Disgusting.
really? huh...

I really feel like they're going to pull a naruto...have their kids deal with this BS, then they get messed up and then rise and shine Deathberry and Friends.

BTW, Chad in wrestling? I feel bad for the guys.

i just hope that they dont make a follow up manga with the kids (like they did in naruto)

yes this ending isnt good, but it can be a lot worse if they go on the way naruto did :/

New Headcanon:

Aizen won, this entire arc was nothing more than a hallucination, because all the other characters are still trapped in his shikai.

Still better than this.

Wtf?! How the hell did Aizen turned into a guy who believe in hope in courage and hope?!

Most OOC moments in canon!!! **** you, Kubo!

No wonder why Jojo remains my fav. manga of all time

And the chapter is out... No Urahara, no Yoruichi, no Isshin, no Division 0...

Chad appears in... 2 panels.

I thought Nisekoi shipping was rushed, but this... Ichigo calls Orihime by her first name the first and last time...

Thanks Kubo

Byakushiki Setsura said:
And the chapter is out... No Urahara, no Yoruichi, no Isshin, no Division 0...
Chad appears in... 2 panels.

I thought Nisekoi shipping was rushed, but this... Ichigo calls Orihime by her first name the first and last time...

Thanks Kubo
Poor Grimmjow, what happened to him....

guys, lets look at the good point:

we can FINALLY finish the bleach verse updates for a very last time :')

@LordAizen

what for a awesome song! im listening to it right now, really awesome shit :D

At least their kids are adorable (Kazui especially).

The plot holes and loose threads though...

Kazui one shotted Yhwach's reiatsu which destroy Aizen's chair. Kazui upgrade incoming. Sorry Boruto Kazui did a better feat on his first apparence in the manga.

HokageMangaVox said:
Kazui one shotted Yhwach's reiatsu which destroy Aizen's chair. Kazui upgrade incoming. Sorry Boruto Kazui did a better feat on his first apparence in the manga.
or absorb it? IDEK what the hell did kazui too but he really resembles ichigo and orihime in some way so that makes him half human (if that is what orihime is classified) and 1/4 shinigami and quincy... oh boy (also hinawari one-shotted naruto remember :3)

To be honest, this is reminding me of Dragon ball GT ending where goku jr and that little kid can go super saiyan and don't even know what it is called, they just referred to it as "going blond." Though, the kids knew they were shinigami, but that's about the only thing I'll spare them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back