• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it? The last Naruto news I heard about was they were going adapt another Naruto novel. And after that, they are most likely going to adapt the 10 chapters about Shin Uchiha - which leads into adapting the Boruto manga.

So the likelihood of Bleach ever getting an anime is really low.

As far as i know the only thing remain is the end of kaguya and naruto vs sasuke (confirmed without filler).

FateAlbane said:
KuuIchigo said:
That "important announcement" in the latest chapter is going to most likely troll everyone with something insignificant.
In b4 "here, have some color pages".
Nah that was confirmed last chapter already, so it has to be something else

I highly doubt that they'll bring back the bleach anime cause they haven't done that in 4 YEARS!!!!!! And they'll just throw in countless amounts of filler like they did with naruto.

And all of Yhwach's best feats will be filler.

KillitwithC4 said:
I highly doubt that they'll bring back the bleach anime cause they haven't done that in 4 YEARS!!!!!! And they'll just throw in countless amounts of filler like they did with naruto.
they will surely do that, but think about it, can pierrot f*ck up bleach more than kubo?

we are standing in front of a slaughtered story that has not logic in its latest arc, getting filler about EVERY character in SS will be a great thing, the only way how this could get any worse is if suddenly everyone gets gender bender'ed and the badass chars like kenpachi turn into maids or something >_<

they will surely do that, but think about it, can pierrot f*ck up bleach more than kubo?

we are standing in front of a slaughtered story that has not logic in its latest arc, getting filler about EVERY character in SS will be a great thing, the only way how this could get any worse is if suddenly everyone gets gender bender'ed and the badass chars like kenpachi turn into maids or something >_<

Well bleach was starting to lose popularity cause people were annoyed that the arrancar arc was a copy-and-paste version of the soul society arc. And the anime screwed up even more with the bount arc.

^i actually liked the bount arc a lot, one of my favorite filler arcs :(

but how can they destroy it even more? kubo already finished their work by giving us such a ending, so i cant imagine how any filler could make this worse, actually, if they stretch the fighting scenes out like DBZ than i would like it,

even if the manga didnt give us 20 chapter worth of fighting, the anime should definively do it, and we should see every named person having their own screentime with a also stretched out fight :)

KillitwithC4 said:
They could have finished the series in 20 episodes, but they added (and still will add) countless useless fillers and good luck for them if they want to adapt the Boruto manga because its really really bad (Madara was trying to save the world of Naruto from this s**t).

Hopefully that happens, or kubo goes to the studio and show him how bleach was supposed to go, and they'll take it from there. By the way, should we make a tribute to bleach thread when the final chapter releases to show how we got into bleach ourselves, who's our favorite character, favorite battle, etc.

The only thing I want from the next chapter is for Aizen and Yhwach to be alived in someway, shape or form. And the announcement of a sequel.

Yhwach as strong as he is can be his own solo villain for a whole short arc. He can even ...i don't know, visit the French in Hell.

Yhwach needs to be exploit, we can get his backstory along with the soul king and the 1,000 years ago war arc as well. But i doubt the manga will continue. Hell, Yhwach never use Zanka no tachi. Is like giving TSB to Madara and he keeps them in his pockets the whole Arc and dies with them still on his pockets. Smh.

^to be fair, his own ability is pretty much hundreds of times more "hax" than the bankai he stole, i dont see how using this flame abilitys would help him, actually, he shouldnt have been defeated anyway, kubo simply made him lose :(

Ah. PIS. Every shounen villains biggest weakness.

Possibly 2 more days until the final chapter. The only thing I wish will happen is the anime announcement.

KuuIchigo said:
Ah. PIS. Every shounen villains biggest weakness.
Possibly 2 more days until the final chapter. The only thing I wish will happen is the anime announcement.
its going to be the pachinko machine :)

Or the announcement will be them saying they're going to add Thousand Year Blood War chars to Bleach Brave Souls game.

If they're going to announce that, it would mean they have chosen VAs for the quincy - which would mean an anime is likely.

I kind like the idea of basing the races of bleach to modern day ethnicity

Like we have Japanese - Soul Reaper or Soul, American - Fullbringer, Latino - Arrancar and German - Quincy. I'm interested to see what a French one would be

Alright so the official spoilers seem to be out.

out of respect for people not wanting to get spoiled pleased don't post anything relating to it until it is released.

HokageMangaVox said:
Fullbringers are *English (England)
Maybe a Hell French arc. French demons. :3
That would be nice really who knows if historic characters like Jeaune D Arc could have made an apperance but it was a live action movie :( I have a bad feeling about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back