• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion X

oh yea i remember. it was shown quite often in the earlier part of the series when ichigo was still running around hunting hollow, wasn't it?

USklaverei said:
Ichibe steals 100 100-year-old SS nights at good speed.
I will consider that the nights have 12 hours.
Now I need to convert years to seconds.

100 * 365 * 12 * 60 * 60 = 1,576.8 million seconds

Now we need to find the time when it was done.

For this I will separate in 3 finals; low, medium and high.

Bottom end: 30 seconds

(1,576,800,000 / 30) = 17% c.

Final half: 20 seconds

(1,576,800,000 / 20) = 26% c.

High end: 10 seconds

(1,576,800,000 / 10) = 52% c.

Low and Medium Relativist and High Relativist +.

I think it would go up for him since he pulled it out.
What.. this is hax via time manipulation not a speed feat so idk what you're calculating.

Like-Lightning.

Is the databook accepted as reliable here? If yes, then what about Ichigo dodging Byakuya's millions IIRC (or billions... dk) petals?

:(Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
USklaverei said:
Ichibe steals 100 100-year-old SS nights at good speed.
I will consider that the nights have 12 hours.
Now I need to convert years to seconds.

100 * 365 * 12 * 60 * 60 = 1,576.8 million seconds

Now we need to find the time when it was done.

For this I will separate in 3 finals; low, medium and high.

Bottom end: 30 seconds

(1,576,800,000 / 30) = 17% c.

Final half: 20 seconds

(1,576,800,000 / 20) = 26% c.

High end: 10 seconds

(1,576,800,000 / 10) = 52% c.

Low and Medium Relativist and High Relativist +.

I think it would go up for him since he pulled it out.
What.. this is hax via time manipulation not a speed feat so idk what you're calculating.
(

It wouldn't be accepted even if it said "Faster than Lightning", something like x? (Insert random number) times faster than Lightning would be more simple and accepted.

4-A to 2-A, lol

Don't get your hopes up, Pierrot posted one for Naruto and Hunter X Hunter to promote Jump Festa 2019 where studios promote or announced animes for the following year. There isn't a guarantee surprise from a reliable source that leaks stuff, and hasn't been wrong in the past, nope, nothing like that at all.

Ive got only one dream and hopefully it'll come true before i die! ...gets 1 shot by a truck the following day

Most likely after it releases. The Third Volume won't have bi-weekly updates like the previous two as it was scheduled to releases a month after Volume 2 (which came out the beginning of November). So maybe before the year ends we'll get some chapters translated unless the translator waits till they finish the whole novel to release at once.

According to Bleach Volume 73, and the Heart of the Soul King, Gerard Valkyrie Reishi isn't a supernatural element, which makes sense because it's what the afterlife, and souls are made off, matter in the living world possess a tiny soul as well.

The Quincy Blue Flames used in the war by the Sternritters and Yhwach were removed from the profiles. You know the flames that burn the sands of Hueco Mundo? Which can't burn by normal means, or by a Lanza del Relampago.

Pretty sure Lanza does a lot more than just burn the sand but that doesn't really matter. Who uses the flames in combat (or in general)?

Back