• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion X

So what do you guys think? Ichibei does suit for immortality type 4, but do you think he suits for type 7 as well?

okIMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
USklaverei said:
So Aizen can not be 4D, but I think he should have at least one temporal resistance in his Hôgyoku form.
As Isshin quotes, what interacts with Koutotsu mandates a hundred years in the future, but when interacted with Aizen did not happen, this is a good deed to be left out.
That's a CRT for the future, but right now we're busy with the current unaccepted CRTs that are on hiatus.

Type 7 would apply to every soul in Bleach that case but we know they can die, even if its a bit different from normal. Not sure on this one.

I can agree with Ichibe having Type 4. It just needs to be noted that he requires someone else to say his name.

There is a lot wrong with that video. It takes him a literal 30 seconds from the point he starts bringing up feats to when he just starts using random numbers with no real justification. Lets look at some of the many problems (I can already feel the pain).

>Ichigo dodged Ishida's Heilig Pfeil, must be arrow speed. A fair assumption when we have nothing telling us its faster. (0:43) Everything after this is cancer.

>Ichigo is faster than Renji who dodged it so lets just say he is x2 faster than it ... no (1:13)

>Byakuya is FTE to Ichigo so lets just add FTE to a human ... (wat? Even though Ichigo is faster than that) to Ichigo's already incorrect speed. (1:43)

>I can at least understand where he is coming from with the Sealed and Bankai multiplier but highballing for Bankai is not the way to go. (1:58, 2:36)

>He then applies the x10 Bankai multiplier to the mask/Resurreccion ... why? Not all Bankai/Resurreccion are equal so lowballing is the way to go once again. (3:17)

>(3:36) What is the reasoning for this part exactly?

>(3:45) Now we lowball? When the super special boi Ulq may actually warrant the highball? Its good that he does but the "logic" is dumb

>(3:56) Where are these numbers/multipliers coming from?

>(4:25) His ass apparently.

>(4:53) Having watched ahead, this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I'm serious just look at this part and try explain it (4:58)

>(5:02) No it doesn't.

>(5:22) Has nothing to do with the scaling but they look nothing alike.

>(5:37) ... what is wrong with you??? Stop just adding speeds together.

>(5:52) Sure why don't we just throw another x10 onto the speed? Seems to be done for everything else

>(5:57) Because two different evolution trees are totally relevant to each other

>(6:06) The final results of each form, enjoy

Imma go cry now, please don't let this actually be used (the actual math is fine but his reasoning for getting the numbers needs a lot of work)

Ok guys, if this seems ok then I'll probably make a blog for it:

Calculating Bankai Ichigo's speed when it deflects the petals of Senbonzakura (just for fun)
Feat in questio

Method used
The method I'll use is simple: counting the more pronounced slashed from this image, assuming that for each slash Ichigo's hand moved 1 meter, then calculating how fast Ichigo's hand needed to move to do the slashed before Senbonzakura got to him.

I've managed to count around 23 slashed, though there are probably more, I'm going for a lowball (and you'll probably realize why as the calc goes on). This means that Ichigo's hand moved 23 meters in that timeframe.

Based on this page, the distance between Senbonzakura and Ichigo doesn't seem to be larger than 30 cm.

I'm using this site to calculate the timeframe and speed, and this site to do the conversion. Based on the last site, Mach 1 = 340.29 m/s.

What again need to be assumed is the Senbonzakura's speed. I'll be using 5 ends for this:

• Lowball end = Mach 1 - just to show how crazy the feat is
  • Low end = Mach 10 - scaling from Orihime's explosion timing feat. While is probably calc stacking, it's absurd to think that a top-tier Captain is slower than SS arc Orihime
  • Mid end = Mach 30 - a decent assumption based on the low end and Byakuya's standing in the verse when it comes to speed
  • High end = Mach 60 - the mid-end but doubled because Byakuya doubled the speed of Senbonzakura when the feat was done
  • Calc-stacking end = Mach 1060 based on this calc that Byakuya is currently scaling too (that's why I said that it's the calc-stacking end)
Now, to the calc.

Lowball end (mach 1)
Timeframe for the petals to get to Ichigo: time = distance/speed => 30cm / 340.29 m/s = 0.000881601 s

Ichigo's speed: speed = distance/time => 23m / 0.000881601s = 26088.9 m/s or Mach 76.67 High Hypersonic+

Low end (mach 10)
Timeframe for the petals to get to Ichigo: time = 30cm / 3402.9m/s = 8.81834E-5 s

Ichigo's speed: speed = 23m / 8.81834E-5 s = 260820 m/s or Mach 766,46 MHS

Mid end (mach 30)
Timeframe for the petals to get to Ichigo: time = 30cm / 10208,7 m/s = 2.93887E-5 s

Ichigo's speed: speed = distance/time => 23m / 2.93887E-5 s = 782614 m/s or Mach 2299,84 MHS+

High end (mach 60)
Timeframe for the petals to get to Ichigo: time = distance/speed => 30cm / 20417,4 m/s = 1.46936E-5 s

Ichigo's speed: speed = distance/time => 23m / 1.46936E-5 s = 1565310 m/s or Mach 4599,93 MHS+

Calc-stacking end
Timeframe for the petals to get to Ichigo: time = distance/speed => 30cm / 360104.16 m/s = 8.33092E-7 s

Ichigo's speed: speed = distance/time => 23m / 8.33092E-7 s = 27608000 m/s m/s or Mach 81130,8 Sub-Relativistic+

Hey guys,what was the flaw people were talking about for the yhwach lifting feat?was it scaling soul king's palace to seretei?

Only Ichigo, Byakuya and maybe Renji would have profiles, Uryu might have calcs for him but most mostly to scale the other three

Don't forget Grand Fisher.

The feat for Uryuu's arrow would give us quite a decent result. And almost everyone reacted to that arrows.

Yeah, also is it me or did it look like he and Ichigo were were starting to cause a storm as they fought ? The sky didn't look nowhere near as heavy before they fought in that mall thing along with when Ichigo started fighting Renji the sky was clear so what the hell ?

Well, Grand Fisher did this. Dunno if we can calc that, nor we know if they causing the sky cloudy, though sky were starting to clear when Ichigo killed Grand Fisher.

In the live action novel the arrows are not made of Reishi, but Light. Reishi doesn't exist in the live action continuity.

Back