• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion X

All Quincy should have resistance to Blue Flames since they can stand inside them and use the pillars as surprise attacks, like when Jugram killed Kira. The Sternritters and Yhwach were shown to use them and we saw the Sternritters get out of them when the first invasion began

We don't give peeps immunity/resistance to their own techs though. Unless it was shown/stated to be affecting them to some extent.

I was thinking more along the lines of they themselves being shown to get burnt or something by the tech but even their clothes were looking spick and span for the invasion.

Blue Flames has a different property, probably much higher than Yamamoto's shikai, she burns material made of Reishi, which would technically be impossible

>Whats so special about it?

>It burns reishi

>Me: Stares at person (who has apparently forgotten everything in these dimensions are reishi)

You wanna run that by me again because it sounds like you were saying that stuff that burns reishi is superior to other stuff that burns reishi but is way more hype

Anyway my people, I come here to talk about something that I have never seen be quoted here before.

Most people should know this, but close their eyes to such a thing.

> Quotes Shinigami can not do anything in Koutotsu

> Aizen can only be felt by those who are in the same place that he

> Aizen says that she is standing in a SUPERIOR dimension of the Shinigami

> Koutotsu is quoted as the governor of Space-Time in the Databook

> Aizen may affect Koutotsu

> Aizen uses the example of A Bi-Dimensional being can not interfere in a Third Dimension

It's clear he's talking about space-time dimensions, why the hell could not Aizen be considered 4D?

How about not resurrecting the "Higher dimensional Bleach" meme and just move on?

Because of the way dimensions are treated on this site, from what I understanding being 4-D or above makes you like Universal or something, which Aizen clearly isn't.

USklaverei said:
Anyway my people, I come here to talk about something that I have never seen be quoted here before.

Most people should know this, but close their eyes to such a thing.

> Quotes Shinigami can not do anything in Koutotsu

> Aizen can only be felt by those who are in the same place that he

> Aizen says that she is standing in a SUPERIOR dimension of the Shinigami

> Koutotsu is quoted as the governor of Space-Time in the Databook

> Aizen may affect Koutotsu

> Aizen uses the example of A Bi-Dimensional being can not interfere in a Third Dimension

It's clear he's talking about space-time dimensions, why the hell could not Aizen be considered 4D?
Outlier feat..aizen can't be universal

It will destroy the power scaling of the verse

I won't bring the point that 3D beings were able to hurt him..cuz that happened in many verses like masdavere

Writers are trolling when the make fodder 3d mountain level hax effect an outerversal character

@Abd2u

That's because like everyone in Shinza Bansho has 1-A hax. That's the norm.

The same can NOT be said for Bleach.

I did a small calc (just for fun) on Bankai Ichigo deflecting the Senbonzakura, and even though I lowballed it to hell, the result showed me how stupidly insane that feat was. To give you guys an idea, if the pedals moved at the speed of lightning accepted here (444000 m/s), Ichigo's speed would have been around mach 121000. . .

Even if you lowball Senbonzakura to hell and say that it moves at mach 1, Ichigo's speed would still be extremely close of MHS (mach 99.91 was the result lol).

Well, I counted the more evident swings and said that Ichigo's hand moved 1m with each swing, all in the time it would take SZ to close the gap.

If we actually knew every single value of the feat then Ichigo's speed would probably be even more insane.

Did you count the whacks sfx or the afterimages of his blade? I think that could actually be usable then, but it may be considered calc-stacking if used Byakuya's speed rating.

I've counted the more pronounced after images of Ichigo's sword. I've counted 30 out of laziness, but there are probably way more.

6690199-bleach-1588673

I assume Ichigo wasnt just swinging in random directions, cause if im not mistaking Senbon countains millions (pherhaps billions? Im not sure ) petals, meaning that Ichigo has to block all of them no mater what (even having to swing his sword to block 1 petal). The question is how many did Byakuya use? Also, didnt Byakuya increase the speed of the petals 3 times at some point.

The 3 times increase in speed happened in this feat, and it's also very possible that Byakuya used all of his petals.

6690200-bleach-1588672 (1)
6690197-bleach-1588674

Abd2u
Outlier feat..aizen can't be universal

It will destroy the power scaling of the verse

I won't bring the point that 3D beings were able to hurt him..cuz that happened in many verses like masdavere

Writers are trolling when the make fodder 3d mountain level hax effect an outerversal character

Masdavere?

Could you pass me some characters classified as 4D that were affected by 3D?

Regarding Yhwach, since he can resurrect himself, isnt he going to live as long as Almighty is active/exists?

So Aizen can not be 4D, but I think he should have at least one temporal resistance in his Hôgyoku form.

As Isshin quotes, what interacts with Koutotsu mandates a hundred years in the future, but when interacted with Aizen did not happen, this is a good deed to be left out.

USklaverei said:
So Aizen can not be 4D, but I think he should have at least one temporal resistance in his Hôgyoku form.
As Isshin quotes, what interacts with Koutotsu mandates a hundred years in the future, but when interacted with Aizen did not happen, this is a good deed to be left out.
That's a CRT for the future, but right now we're busy with the current unaccepted CRTs that are on hiatus.

Why type 7?

His scenario is basically the same as Yhwach's. After he got killed he could still talk to Ichigo. In fact i might be missing something, so my apologies if thats the case.

USklaverei said:

Temporal resistance?

Back