• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion X

Canonically, Kubo described the "kids" been stronger than their "parents" I guess Kazui did destroyed Yhwach's reiatsu which Byakuya was about to confront before he alerted everyone to stand back.

AppleLord said:
Canonically, Kubo described the "kids" been stronger than their "parents" I guess Kazui did destroyed Yhwach's reiatsu which Byakuya was about to confront before he alerted everyone to stand back.
Font?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I've personally gone over most of the interview and questions, it's not really Battleboard related stuff.
There are whole pages where Kubo just talks about being a mangaka, daily life, mangaka stuff and music.

Even the fabeled question 16 of Aizen's Bankai. It's not about Aizen's Bankai, it's about how Shinji's and Hisagi's Bankai. Question 16 is mostly about Hisagi being powerful and how Kubo intended it to be so, how Hisagi was powerful with Tosen's absensce, how Kubo made the "Captain Vacancy" position for Hisagi and Kira, indicating how Hisagi was pretty powerful for a Lieutenant. I don't see Aizen's name even.
Then maybe Kubo does not want to spoil the bankai, interesting. Though I wonder if there's anything new on Hisagi's bankai because from what I've gathered it's not that useful for 1v1 fights unless the aim is to buy time.

Abd2u said:
This guy and seth the programmer are the worst debaters ever
Why do u even watch his videos
RIP Abd2u ƒÿóƒÿóƒÿóƒÿóƒÿ¡ƒÖŃÖŃÖŃÖŃÖŃÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ :((((

So Gremmy is pretty much confirmed to the the brain of the Soul King now. In this chapter they said that Hikone is held together by a piece of the Soul King and back in CFYOWII they said Gremmy's brain was what was holding Hikone together.

So now we know of 6/8 parts of the Soul King.

Brain of the Soul King: Gremmy

Heart of the Soul King: Gerard

Chain of the Soul King: Aura

Claw of the Soul King: Rangiku

Left Hand of the Soul King: Pernida

Right Hand of the Soul King: Mimihagi

• The Brain of the Soul King, Governs Imagination. (Self-explanatory.)
  • The Heart of the Soul King, Governs Belief. ("Fear, Hope, and Miracles")
  • The Chain of the Soul King, Governs ?
  • The Claw of the Soul King, Governs Desire. ("emotions of the hearts" - like Aizen said to Isshin about the Hogyoku's power.)
  • Left Hand of the Soul King, Governs Progress. ("progression and advancement through evolution")
  • Right Hand of the Soul King, Governs Stagnation. ("the stopping of development, growth, progress, and change")

While we know these are parts of the Soul King, we can't say the Soul King has all their abilities.

Such as Rangiku, Gremmy and Aura; their abilities are from their own race power or a granted power (Rangiku with a Zanpakuto, Aura with Fullbring and Gremmy with a Schrift).

A quick question, would you consider composite Ichigo the full hollow Ichigo from Hellverse? IIRC, he busted through all layers of Hell with a cero and broke the gate, which even Yamamoto admitted was impossible.

Mmm, that new Yoruichi looks thicc. No offense, Nemu and Retsu are thicc as well. Hopefully they make them as good as the new Halloween characters!

Isnt Ichigo reacting to and dodging Grimmjow's GRC a good speed feat? GRC was said to bend space. Has this ever been calced?

Oh... cause i saw somewhere that if it was through sheer power, it must've been moon level in AP or something. Dont quote me on that though, ive no idea if its true.

Never seen that myself but twisting space doesn't auto upgrade to moon level. If that was the case Archer is Moon level and he is a low to mid tier for a verse that are primarily Mountain

AnonymousBlank said:
Never seen that myself but twisting space doesn't auto upgrade to moon level. If that was the case Archer is Moon level and he is a low to mid tier for a verse that are primarily Mountain
I mean...Saber has lolavalon, soo...it would not be a surprise xD

Yes but characters far stronger than Archer can deflect that shit while not one shotting characters that are damaged by Mountain level attacks. Point is outliers exist and twisting space doesn't auto grant Moon level. Lets not derail this thread further with another franchise. We can speak on my wall if you want.

Shinji's Bankai

The Shikai was thought to interfere with the optical and auditory senses, involving illusions, but the Bankai went beyond an 'ordinary internal struggle'. The Bankai involved a form of hypnosis that 'hypnotized the spirit itself'. However, since the power was so brutal, the compensation was also great. Since one cannot distinguish between friend and foe, if there are fellow Shinigami around, they would start fighting among each other. In a one-on-one situation, this ability does not activate since there is nobody else to swap one's recognition of 'ally' and 'enemy' with. In that case, it can be said that the compensation is low. But in such a case, one could always pretend to be friends and then stab the opponent from behind.

FTL Bleach incoming confirmed. Tokinada's true Zanpakutou ability is to control "Light". He is fighting Shunsui who fought Lille Barro who had "Light" attacks as well.

Back