• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion X

AstralKing7 said:
OR the O for Origin. All of those powers had to start from somewhere. Ichigo May not have been a natural origin but he still is a original
I wonder if Kubo will bring more people like Ichigo who have the combined power of all races
"O - " The Origin" actually sounds pretty good.

All the other Espada are getting Segunda Etapa? That's overpowered. In all honesty Nell and Grimmjow should've had them in the TYBW

Hst master said:
All the other Espada are getting Segunda Etapa? That's overpowered. In all honesty Nell and Grimmjow should've had them in the TYBW
To be honest I don't remember what Nell and Grimmijow did in the TYBW, like I remember being there, but I don't remember a fight.

What did they do?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Grimm fought Aski
Did he?

All I remember is Yourichi's Lighting Cat Goddess thing, which reminds me that we haven't ever even seen her Zanpakutō, and Kisuke's Bankai.

This is probably the best Step Ups I have seen in this game so far, not to mention how op Ichigo is. 794 with -14% recharge? Weaken, Freeze Immunity for those pesky Toshiro's. Time to sit back and watch everyone else die.
Screenshot 20181230-082549 Bleach
Screenshot 20181230-082602 Bleach
Screenshot 20181230-082939 Bleach

Wait a second. I was reading Uryu's page and the Powers Sling goes back all the way to Base Yhwach powerscaling from Shikai Kenpachi when neither of this two fought after his training with Unohana. Base Yhwach powerscales from Gremmy who he defeated and seal away in the flashbacks of the novels. Mmm.

Finally an announcement!! I'd rather have sequels but when I think about it we could get the sequel and anime at the same time

WAIT FOR IT!

BLEACH 2019 ANNOUCEMENT!!

COME TO "X" PLACE AT "X" TIME TO GET TITE KUBO'S AUTOGRAPH FOR BLEACH JET BOOK!!

Hey guys, IIRC it was stated that souls could survive in Soul Society by just breathing the Reishi in the atmosphere. Does anyone have a scan for that or remembers the chapter in which it was stated?

Dangai Ichigo said:
Xenoverse type seems better
They'd have to give the CAC a Zanpakuto who's ability is to copy other people's abilities since most people's abilities in bleach are unlearnable. Cuz if they do that move over Future Warrior, Composite Almighty is about to stomp

Back