• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion X

I think that's from an unconfirmed spoiler.

Anyway, someone on r/Bleach just posted pictures of the 49 fan questions in the Jet book and there's a panel with Las Noches on one of the pages...I'm hyped.

The page with the picture of Las Noches is a gut punch. The text of the image talks about how Las Noches is unique and so huge with how it's drawn with empty white walls, but the whole page is about music Kubo likes and such.

Well, JET was pretty successful. It sold over 35,700 in preorders with each book being $150 to $200.

Kubo announced he would be signing at Jump Fiesta for the first time in 17 years.

Those who got JET receieved a ticket to it apparently.

Studio Pierrot will holding a booth specifically for Bleach this time around at Jump Fiesta.

Novel sold pretty well and has concluded with Volume 3.

There was the movie earlier this year and it's currently the top of Amazon.jp for Blu Ray iirc.

Then Brave Souls is doing well as always.

The Viz Manga Box Set 3 went on sell this year as Viz caught up and finished Bleach Official English volumes.

Oh yeah and Jump Force.

Seems like it was a great year for Bleach.

At this point the second spoilers that came out with Shinji's and Hisagi's bankai's were accurate descriptions and were supported by the people who bought Jet. They also added this info in 4chan about the Soul King:

"...the soul king was jesus/YHWH and Yhwach's biological father, apparently there were other soul kings before Yhwach's dad and all of them were messiac figures like Jesus, David, Moses etc, the ritual for the soul king requires not only sacrificing a messiah but their people along with them which implies Jesus was sacrificed alongside israel and also implies karakura would've been sacrificed along with Ichigo if he were to become one...Yhwach's real name was Acala..." -4cha

This spoilers came out with the spoilers that were already confirmed to be true, so take this paragraph with a grain of salt.

Hold on to your horses after this reveal; Kubo confirmed that "Sienna" from Memories of Nobody (some form of it that happened in canon) canonically faded away to the reincarnation cycle to be reborn as Rukia's daughter Ichika. It also reveals that Sienna was from another dimension, so Multiverse flow of souls? >O,O> wut?

I've personally gone over most of the interview and questions, it's not really Battleboard related stuff.

There are whole pages where Kubo just talks about being a mangaka, daily life, mangaka stuff and music.

Even the fabeled question 16 of Aizen's Bankai. It's not about Aizen's Bankai, it's about how Shinji's and Hisagi's Bankai. Question 16 is mostly about Hisagi being powerful and how Kubo intended it to be so, how Hisagi was powerful with Tosen's absensce, how Kubo made the "Captain Vacancy" position for Hisagi and Kira, indicating how Hisagi was pretty powerful for a Lieutenant. I don't see Aizen's name even.

AppleLord said:
Hold on to your horses after this reveal; Kubo confirmed that "Sienna" from Memories of Nobody (some form of it that happened in canon) canonically faded away to the reincarnation cycle to be reborn as Rukia's daughter Ichika. It also reveals that Sienna was from another dimension, so Multiverse flow of souls? >O,O> wut?
Hol up Imma require some links

AppleLord said:
VOVOVO need that Bleach next gen asap now

There was a question about Kubo's favorite male and female character. Kubo answered how he likes big breasted women and Nelliel and her swimsuit in Brave Souls. He also likes Rangiku and Orihime in their swimwear. Typical mangaka answer.

Question 50, Burn the Witch is canon to Bleach. Kubo said it is 12 years after the last battle, 2 years after the last chapter.

Puts to rest a long argument that I'm glad to see Kubo directly answer himself, I'm glad to be wrong on this.

Kubo only mentioned the Western Division in Bleach once and purposefully left out anything since he realized it would divert attention away from Soul Society, thus throw off Bleach and Soul Society from the focus.

He was asked if he wanted to do anything after Bleach (he likes the Live action and stuff) and did Burn the Witch and Jet for now.

Burn the Witch title comes from the Radiohead track "Burn the Witch". Also, Kubo decided the title before he even thought of sneaking BLEACH at the final page where it's darkened in.

Kubo wanted to world build with Burn the Witch, it was a fresh breath without the jargon of Bleach. He first wrote the initial monologue by Noel, then he designed Noel from the idea of school uniforms and who would wear it. He also originally gave them trumpets, not wand guns.

AppleLord said:
I'm pretty sure this is a subsection of Question Number 6. However, the pages I've seen are distorted and I can't perfectly make it out.

Edit: I know the movie, Ichika and Rukia are mentioned here, but it's jumbled.

Edit 2: Yeah this is wrong I'm pretty sure. This question is about how they look alike and that Senna was designed to be Rukia and Renji's child originally, Kubo just applied it to Ichika with different coloring.

According to some translations, Ichigo became a writer of English literature, something like that.

https://www.***********.net/bleach/681/13

Isnt that the reason why Aizen couldnt heal after Yhwach damaged him? However, no one in SS could kill him. In my opinion, he should have low-godly in his last (muken) form as well.

Back