• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion X

Yeah, I've just read the unconfirmed spoilers on r/Bleach. Hype as hell if those spoilers are true.

Shinji's Bankai is cool. Typical of Bleach to have impressive hax. Also like Ichigo's transformation thing.

Reading the comments, someone does bring good points up about Shinji's Bankai. Oh, well.

Those spoilers implied that Ichigo Horn of Salvation is as strong as Hollow Ichigo that stomp Ulquiorra Segunda Etapa. It also implied that Ichigo doesn't want to fight another person with the power level of God Aizen during Deiceide. Powerscaling just went out the window, I guess.

I don't think Ichigo saying he doesn't want to deal with another Aizen means God Aizen lvl characters is a threat to EoS Ichigo. It sounds to me like he just doesn't want to deal with another immortal. Although Merged Hollow Ichigo only being as strong as Full Hollow Ichigo is BS.

What kind of stupidity is that ? Kubo just says True Shikai is as strong as Dangai and then this guy says it's as strong as Vasto ? What the hell ?

Dangai Ichigo said:
What kind of stupidity is that ? Kubo just says True Shikai is as strong as Dangai and then this guy says it's as strong as Vasto ? What the hell ?
Vasto's power is unknown we just randomly insert him above ulq but below the likes of Kenpachi when obviously for current ichigo vasto would be stronger thinking logically.

Yes but the for Vasto to be that high you would probably have to do a major jump or God forbid use hell verse for example, it's the only source where Vasto is depicted as being that ungodly powerful

From what I've understood from the spoilers, Ichigo just used his Hollow side/powers with a similar form to the one against Ulquiorra, and this form is weaker than the fusion one, that being either Dangai or Horn of Salvation (the one he used against Yhwach).

There's also the fact that Zangetsu wasn't even close to full power when he fought Ulquiorra and he still stomped him, so we don't know how strong an actual 100% Zangetsu is.

Though all of this could be fake so we better wait for the actual spoilers/translations.

I regress on my comment as @Ovy7 has a valid point; Vasto Lorde Ichigo stomp Ulquiorra Segunda Etapa without the use of 50% of his power (Quincy Power), and Ichigo did told Unohana that his torn cloak represented his current power/strenght in fights, therefore, we don't know how strong that form really was in the end. Vasto Lorde Ichigo could had been using 27% of it's true power for all we know.

^Shinji's Bankai? If the spoilers are true, his Bankai reverses time on a 3km radius.

Ovy7 said:
^Shinji's Bankai? If the spoilers are true, his Bankai reverses time on a 3km radius.
the link to that reddit post have the op saying that the spoilers he posted were most likely false. also different spoiler thread said that his bankai just "reverse" something but its not clear what it reverses but it was noted that it wasn't senses iirc. is there any solid info going around yet or is it still unclear?

Man, Shinji is OP... Assuming that spoiler about time reversal is true.. He can solo most of the sternritter lel.

saw someone on a discord server posting spoiler about shinji's bankai. though i don't know the legitimacy of it so take it with a grain of salt

it was said that what his bankai reverse isn't "time", but rather "all the damage that one ever receive since their time of birth". if shinji's damage count is higher than the enemy, the enemy will instantly die. however, the opposite also applies. if the enemy's damage count is higher than shinji's, shinji will be the one that dies instantly. and it seems that his bankai is similar to shunsui's in the sense that it affect everyone indiscriminately, which mean shinji can't use his bankai freely as he might end up killing his own allies

Hisagi looks like a ********* in that sketch. And considering the power of his bankai according to the spoiler... He seems into that kind of thing huh?

The spoilers are now 100% fake. The description given of Shinji's Bankai is not changing at all with the exception of his sword turning gold, but you can clearly see that his sword turned into a staff in the sketch which makes the spoilers fake.

Anyone else remember when the bankais were cool, relatively straightforward and not stupidly broken for no good reason?

No?

Yeah me neither, those days are too far gone.

So time reversal is fake but damage reversal is confirmed.

Shinji's bankai ability is an instakill move on the one who has got the most damage on their body across their lifetime. In retrospect while the riskiest, this is also the most broken damage reversal ability in the series as it does not require any damage during battle.

Bleach ranks four in the top high-ranking grossing media franchises worldwide (2018 Rankings) without an anime or manga sequel. I guess everything that has happened with Bleach is the author's decision.

List:

Dragon Ball $22.5B

One Piece $19.7B

Naruto $10.1B

Bleach $7.22B

For those who continue to deny that Burn The Witch is not a canon to Bleach. The manga volume of Burn The Witch was published with the Bleach brand name alongside Burn The Witch tittle. It also includes information on characters such as Ichigo among others. Bleach Jet Unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTzSWJo4Euk

Burn the Witch happens in the same universe as Bleach kind of obvious

Doesnt take a genius to figure out cmon guys

Yea it's obvious that it's in the same verse and only hardcore true fans would remember the stuff Kubo put in the early chapters of bleach that was finally shined upon in BTW

dont know if you guys seen this already but

Vasto Lorde level hollow could not do anything to Shinji's bankai
"Sakashima Yokoshima Happō Fusagari (ÚÇ嵺ÿÚé¬Õà½Õ«ØÕí×, Wicked Inverted Blockade from All Directions)

Hirako's Bankai reverses the flow of cognition, movement, speech and also reverses the recognition of enemies & allies. This is the power Shinji Hirako's Sakashima Yokoshima Happō Fusagari.

Hirako easily starts taking out hundreds of hollows with his Bankai and eventually they try a new technique which brings them all together into a single form of a Vasto Lorde level hollow. The Vasto Lorde tries to put up more of a fight (blasting random ceros, trying to physically attack Shinji) but is still no match for Hirako's Bankai and is decapitated by the ring of his Blade. Hirako sympathizes with the hollow saying that he to at some point was just a pawn in someone else's game. We get a short flashback with Shinji meeting Aizen for the first time."

Back