• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion X

Incase people don't remember:

• Auswhalen Light
  • Lille Barro's Light
  • Mimihagi speed
  • Tokinada's Zanpakutou
All during EoS without anti-feats to make them outliers.

Wouldn't Yhwach have Light Manipulation w Life Manipulation as he can take Quincy's lifes wherever they drink his blood or not. Masaki (Ichigo's mother) was affected by Auswhalen w/o having met Yhwach before since he was awakening from a 1,000 years slumber.

AppleLord said:
Wouldn't Yhwach have Light Manipulation w Life Manipulation as he can take Quincy's lifes wherever they drink his blood or not. Masaki (Ichigo's mother) was affected by Auswhalen w/o having met Yhwach before since he was awakening from a 1,000 years slumber.
all he has to do is to touch someone to be able to do that, but he also has Sklaverai, almighty, bankai stealing medallion, sankt altar and that nerve thing to take over abilities so Aushwalen seems like a hassle with its conditions. In prep battles its great tho as he can keep extra powerup at hand to revive allies etc.

He also turned Arrancars (Soul Beings) into Quincy. It isn't far fetch that he can change someone's soul to be part Quincy as well.

What power would that be?

New story means easy orbs which I will need to pull him. Hopefully the 5 star pool has a bunch of characters I don't already have. Grinding orbs isnt easy when you've max'd all of your characters and finished the stories.

Shunsuis new shikai ability is pretty situational but good nevertheless

Yubikiri Genman: If you lie your fingers get paralyzed on the first lie; your whole body feels like it is getting crushed by a fist on the second lie and finally, on the third lie, you feel unimaginable pain as if your viscera were being stabbed from the inside.

It's best used as a torture spec for interrogations. Even though it's a children's game...

Just looked at Apple's link. Concerning the light, I'm not sure what there is to be optimistic about? It just says the Zanpakutou can manipulate light, if I'm not missing something. Just that. Lille's light has waaay better proof and it wasn't accepted due to one or two anti-feats (can't remember at this point). I've not read the comments yet though, but I'd say Lille's light still represents the best chance of an upgrade.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Just looked at Apple's link. Concerning the light, I'm not sure what there is to be optimistic about? It just says the Zanpakutou can manipulate light, if I'm not missing something. Just that. Lille's light has waaay better proof and it wasn't accepted due to one or two anti-feats (can't remember at this point). I've not read the comments yet though, but I'd say Lille's light still represents the best chance of an upgrade.
Perphaps, I should add that this is a "to be continue" chapter until the rest is translated. Tokinada just released his sword and the real final battle hasn't began yet. Shunsui already has feats agaisn't Lille, Tokinada is a bonus.

This Ichigo has Dangai hair + Hollow arm + Zanpakutou bow + Quincy clothes + fullbring bankai coat. Blut vene in his face. I like the bow design, sharp like a sword. Maybe this would be Ichigo's future form when he masters all his powers? :D

Brvx7lho3u621

Brave souls seems to be getting more interesting,i was beginning to develop a hollow heart after playing for months and not ever getting characters I wanted, so I sort of Rage quitted,it was either that or head butt my Tablet out of rage.

Zzsax said:
Brave souls seems to be getting more interesting,i was beginning to develop a hollow heart after playing for months and not ever getting characters I wanted, so I sort of Rage quitted,it was either that or head butt my Tablet out of rage.
Better save orbs for this one. You have time.

The banner seems about as sucky as 3rd Anni Ulq which is a pain to actually get when there are another 12 characters in the 5 Star pool.

AppleLord said:
This Ichigo has Dangai hair + Hollow arm + Zanpakutou bow + Quincy clothes + fullbring bankai coat. Blut vene in his face. I like the bow design, sharp like a sword. Maybe this would be Ichigo's future form when he masters all his powers? :D
Zangetsu Bow is so cool, Ichigo would probably suck at archery though

Don't they call him 2019 Ichigo? Quincy Ichigo should still be fine seeing as his True Shikai onwards is still a mix of everything and is still called True Shikai/Bankai.

Back