• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion X

Why does Ichigo have Speed Enhancement on his first key? I'm pretty sure he didn't know how to use Shunpo until after his Bankai training.

Has anyone seen Chuck's video about Ulquiorra's power? How can someone be so wrong OMG (32xFTL Ulq)?!

I wouldn't mind a new arc about Hell and have Ulquiorra as the main villain while the canon version of the Hellverse characters become the secondary antagonists.

Well, they aren't bad per se, but they sometimes use some weird logic and the results are very much into the wank territory. I honestly likes some of Seth's video (the Akatsuki vs Espada is pretty good IMO).

Did ya'll see the new banner for BBS? Are you going to summon, or are you going to save for the Xmas and possible CFYOW chaacters for New Year?

The EOM Karakura summons? Nah. it's just a normal Aizen, Shinji, and Shunsui. I'm saving until I see something new and then I'll think about pulling for them.

W0NDER3X said:
Did ya'll see the new banner for BBS? Are you going to summon, or are you going to save for the Xmas and possible CFYOW chaacters for New Year?
I've been saving up ever since Halloween for anything really good since I couldn't get Vampire Hallibel

I was rereading the manga and I realized some things, one of you mentioned that Reishi in the novel and in the movie does not exist.

Gerard
In that first Gerard he just regenerated his arm and saw clearly that he is releasing light, but that is not very obvious, but there is another one that is very interesting.

Jugram refletindo Heilig Pffeil

Ishida shoots her Heilig Pfeil into Jugram and she is simply reflected by the sword, she was not destroyed or anything, she was reflected, soon after Jugram does the same thing with the light that came from the door. I do not know, but I think Kubo tried to make some reference in this scene.

W0NDER3X said:
Save. Def save.

Dangai Ichigo said:
AppleLord said:
Is Ichigo immune to the poison in Gin's Bankai? Did Gin lied to Ichigo and he was only using his Shikai? Because this is Gin's Bankai Ability and Ichigo got cut by his Bankai when the blade extended on chapter 400.
I would say that it's more likely that Gin simply didn't activate his Bankai Ability
He may have not activated the ability, but wouldn't that piece still be inside Ichigo's shoulder?

There was only one nick in his blade. Most likley he never left a peice in someone before. Keep your best weapons hidden and all.

Considering how he was playing the double agent at the time, and how he was testing Ichigo to see if he has what it takes to face Aizen, I'll put my money on Gin not using the true ability of his Bankai on Ichigo.

Therefore someone could best Gin in combat even if getting hit before he activates it right? But Aizen did nothing standing in front of him. Mmm.

Bump. What do you guys think about the new Bleach realm: awakenig of the soul mobile game? Have you tried it out.

DragonEmperor23 said:
This is my first time hearing about it so I might right now.
Its only in japanese atm, you can download it from qooapp. However i honestly think they'll translate it soon, considering KLab is a part of that project.

Edit: my bad, its called Bleach realm: awakening of the soul. There are so many Bleach mobile games with "realm" in their titles smh

I don't want to say anything, and it would be better not to ruin people's expectations that way, but many hax are on the way, including a cameo.

Back