• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion X

I always wondered, is Yamamoto melting Toshiro's ice a power null feat/resistance to power null feat? Also, doesnt he have resistance against high temperatures?

this image is an illustration that kubo puts at the end of each chapter. Could he help you figure out the size of karakura?
1plHQK3 d

AppleLord escreveu:
Se eles mantiverem o "n├úo-reishi" para a sequ├¬ncia, a Soul Society e as almas também ser├úo feitas de luz.
The Shokomanku too?

AppleLord said:
In the live action novel the arrows are not made of Reishi, but Light. Reishi doesn't exist in the live action continuity.
Is this by the quote from Heilig Pfeill from Lilltotto be light or have another quotation in general?

I was going through Ichigo's profile and i realized something. Doesnt he have regen in all forms (low-mid in this case), since he shares the same powers as Zangetsu?

What is the accepted radius for seireitei?

I think I might have a more accurate way of calculating the SKP distance, the current calc by Rave is full of superfluous assumptions.i mean parameters like the free fall of a peak human and the stairways may not be necessary.

USklaverei said:
AppleLord said:
In the live action novel the arrows are not made of Reishi, but Light. Reishi doesn't exist in the live action continuity.
Is this by the quote from Heilig Pfeill from Lilltotto be light or have another quotation in general?
Bleach Live Action Movie 2018:

https://amp.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/97hxko/bleachnovelization_of_the_liveaction_film_by/

This is the novel translation. Reishi doesn't exist in either the live action movie or the novel. The Heilig Pfeill are made of Light in the live action continuity.

In the manga continuity:

• Gerard also says they are not supernatural power.
  • Liltotto's arrow are mentioned as Light.
Kubo said to the author in an interview that he didn't want them to change stuff from the original source. Mmm.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/97hxko/bleachnovelization_of_the_liveaction_film_by/

This is the novel translation. Reishi doesn't exist in either the live action movie or the novel. The Heilig Pfeill are made of Light in the live action continuity.

In the manga continuity:

Kubo said to the author in an interview that he didn't want them to change stuff from the original source. Mmm.

Mmm... what is that smell? I.. i smell... ftl Bleach!?

KazuiK said:
this image is an illustration that kubo puts at the end of each chapter. Could he help you figure out the size of karakura?
1plHQK3 d
From what I gather from the Image Kubo replaced Tokyo with his fictional district Karakura which is parallel to Japan size 2,190 km┬▓. (Karakura Town is inside Karakura District, don't confused the sizes.) The district where Don Kanonji is on the panel exist in real life.

Has Tokyo been mentioned in the manga before?

W0NDER3X said:
Could Yamamoto be immune/resistant to power null since he melted Toshiro's ice?

he melted the ice of Baby Toshiro's, he didn't melt the cool Toshiro's ice (pun totally intended)

Zzsax said:
What is the accepted radius for seireitei?
I think I might have a more accurate way of calculating the SKP distance, the current calc by Rave is full of superfluous assumptions.i mean parameters like the free fall of a peak human and the stairways may not be necessary.
If I'm not mistaken, it's 222km

AppleLord said:
USklaverei said:
AppleLord said:

In the manga continuity:

In that case, then, everything in Sereitei would be considered 'light'? Even the Shokamonku?

@AppleLord

I'll reread the manga, if I find out I'll let you know, but I think I remember a quote from Tokyo in the manga, I'm not sure though ..

I saw a thread regarding Ulquiorra's third evlotion in the game (BBS). Before his profile was deleted, did he have everything that Hogyoku gave Aizen (ability-wise)? That would be a huge boost, due to reactive evolution, low-godly regen, minor reality warping, etc.

Wouldn't base Yhwach powerscale to Gremmy? It was stated in the novel that Yhwach was the only one capable of beating him. The manga and novel also implied Yhwach sealed him up until he was released to fight Kenpachi. Askin said that Gremmy was locked up in the manga, and in the novel we get a flashback of Gremmy been recently release to fight Kenpachi where he has a conversation with Liltotto.

Danny1112 said:
AppleLord said:
Up to this very day Ichigo still doesn't have sealing resistance or soul reading in his profile.
When did this happen?
He got resistance to bindings in chapter one. Over the course of the manga he has been able to read people's emotions and feelings. Superpower wiki classified as Soul Reading.

AppleLord said:
Danny1112 said:
AppleLord said:
Up to this very day Ichigo still doesn't have sealing resistance or soul reading in his profile.
When did this happen?
He got resistance to bindings in chapter one. Over the course of the manga he has been able to read people's emotions and feelings. Superpower wiki classified as Soul Reading.
Isn't this extrasensory perception? and don't he already have it in his profile?

Back