• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #6

AppleLord said:
Would Shunsui's Shikai color ability be consider One Hit Kill since he killed Starkk with that hax?
Doesn't his ability depend on what color he and his opponent is wearing to determine it's effectiveness?

Warren Valion said:
AppleLord said:
Would Shunsui's Shikai color ability be consider One Hit Kill since he killed Starkk with that hax?
Doesn't his ability depend on what color he and his opponent is wearing to determine it's effectiveness?
It seems that it increases Shunsui's AP when he chooses the color black, but leaves him weak to take major damage in return. Starkk died after one attack on his chest from his blade.

Danny1112 said:
USklaverei said:
They asked me to create a blog about this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Kyõraku_Shunsui_-_Bankai_(Dangyo's_Abyss)Now evaluate.
Will they create the blog about the Uryu feat too?
Aren't you the one who did the uryu calc tho???the one who did the calc should make a blog post for it.And btw for that shunsui calc,ask for any calc group member to evaluate it.
Yes, I'll settle-and I'll create a blog.
I do not know how this works, I do not have the same contact with the other members, I do not know how I can ask them to evaluate, I'm new to this site.

It seems that it increases Shunsui's AP when he chooses the color black, but leaves him weak to take major damage in return. Starkk died after one attack on his chest from his blade.

It's mainly because of Stark was wearing Black as well. Irooni gives damage proportionate to how risky it is to yourself. For Shunsui it was Black while for Starkk it was white

That's just stat amplification. There's still an upper limit to how much stronger/weaker the attacks get.

ÔÇï I'm back. Sorry for being away so long. My father was hospitalized.

Bleach live action film
So I watched the Bleach live action movie on Netflix. It was quite good. One of the better live-action anime adaptions in a long time. Any Bleach fan would definitely like the film.

What I especially liked was that it stayed overall very faithful to the source material (we even see Rukia using her stupid bunny drawings) while keeping the verse's mythology easy enough to comprehend for newcomers to the franchise. The fights were very well done and the special effects were fantastic. The actors also did a decent job with the roles they were given, especially Byakuya and Renji. And man does Seireitei look awesome.

My only issue with the film is Orihime. She has only a minor role in the film but she was annoying. And keep in mind that I like Orihime in the manga and anime, so me saying this all is quite something.

Feats from the film
Half an hour into the film, Uryu already has a good feat. He shoots an arrow several kilometres in an instant and disperses a cloud.

I'm not sure what the KE on that cloud dispersal would yield, but his arrows are definitely hypersonic. Ichigo, Renji, Grand Fisher all could react to that shit.

Subsonic movement speed with hypersonic combat speeds & reactions for everyone.

What is going on here?
And what in Hueco Mundo is going on here in this thread? It's a mess. Not a shit-storm, but a mess nonetheless.

Wall of Text
Stop quoting walls of text, people! Just stop!

@Dr. Fix
The reasoning on Gin's profile was already there when the 7-A revisions took place. I just fixed up the grammar. I don't know why it was retained by me and who put it there in the first place. I agree that something should be done about that.

And you are 100% right in that Bleach right now is actually treated well, what with everyone and their mother being Tier 7 [remember when the Lieutenants were just 8-B and the Captains were just 8-A to 7-C?], the High 6-A upgrades, and Tier 5 god tiers.

Bleach is hardly being downplayed right now.

Headcano
To all those saying that Yhwach and the other Bleach god tiers were downgraded based on some 'headcanon': They were downgraded based on the canonical cosmology of the verse and with whatever information was available to us at that time regarding that shit. Those supporting the downgrades even provided scans as to how the realms would have been destroyed/merged. I know I agreed to those downgrades, but I distinctly remember that I made a statement about the Bleach god tiers being put at potentially 5-B again if any new evidence came to light in support of that rating. Even Matthew, the one who pushed for the downgrades to being with, agreed with that sentiment. If new evidence has come to light for 5-B Bleach, then publish it after the novel ends (as IMade suggested). Just don't bash the people who downgraded the verse previously based on whatever canonical information was available at that time.

Also: If I see that damn word 'headcanon' being thrown around again, I swear I will replace all instances of it with Flufto's self-destruct code "Snugglebum Oogiewoogie". People throwing around that word has lead to nothing but bickering. I'm sick of that.

Aaroniero's "light dodge"
I recall someone complaining about Aaroniero's light dodging feat being rejected on the grounds of "lol not real light". That is not why it was rejected. It was rejected simply because Relativistic for a weaker Captain level was just inconsistent when significantly stronger characters have only MHS to MHS+ showings, and also because of the reasoning that Aaroniero got out of the way before the simulated sunlight could actually affect him. And I myself explained in the blog in question that the light is indeed real and about how it works.

So stop trying to make it seem as though it was rejected on some laugh-worthy grounds.

Cero Oscuras revision
I have a blog ready regarding this. I will publish it in a few hours. It is all typed up. I just need a scan from IMade and I'm done.

Kyoraku's Bankai
Why are you bothering to make a calc like this for a reality-warping feat from a Bankai which is only hax?

We cannot accept something like this solely because with most or all other reality warping feats we go with estimated size and end it there (usually). A perfect example would be a Warhammer 40000 character being rated 4-B for reality warping a star and planets (ask Azzy or Matthew about this).

The volume estimated here is a few thousand cubic km. That is the volume of the largest mountains on land and the average decently sized island. All it would do is help back up Kyoraku being 6-C to High 6-C (which he will be if/when my latest Cero Oscuras calc is accepted).

Never seen a Contents section on a comment before, hahaha, welcome back Soldier Blue.

Yes sir @soldier sir,welcome back in making this place modified and in a well organised place,sorry for your father,hope he gets better,dude there are really a lot of things placed in a hold waiting for your approval.

@soldier

I have a question concerning the 5b bleach,technically from what I recall,some points of the downgrade was based on soul king doing nothing but flowing souls so that the worlds can be stable by this sca
FB IMG 15371789012711806
Which is a fan translation,then we have here the original manga scan saying soul king was kept to hold the worlds in tact and has nothing to do with souls and yhwach absorbed him and gained the energy to also hold the worlds in tact shouldn't that bump them to planetary??? As the former scan was based on a false translation??
FB IMG 15365978080877757

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I can get it, but wouldn't an actual calc of it destroying Las Noches as stated or as partially demonstrated be better?
We would have to assume something like violent fragmentation, and the results would not really be all that impressive. Going with what we got on-panel, and going with vaporization (three calc group members agreed on using vaporization) the results are still very impressive.

Soldier Blue said:
That scan stating that Cero Oscuras is a magnitude more powerful than a normal Cero.

Cero Oscuras

Cero Oscuras
Bleach UNMASKED Databook 3. Pg. 54

Main Kanji: Þºúµö¥þèµàïÒü½ÒüéÒéïÕìüÕêâÒüîõ¢┐ÒüêÒéï, Ú╗ÆÒüäÞÖÜÚûâÒÇéÚÇÜÕ©©Òü«ÞÖÜÚûâÒü¿µ»öÞ╝âÒüùÒüªÒÇüµíüÚüòÒüäÒü«Õ¿üÕèøÒéƵ£ëÒüÖÒéïµèÇÒÇé

Translation: Usable by the Espada in their released state, Cero Oscuras. In comparison to the regular Cero, it is an ability that is an order of magnitude more powerful.

Sub Text Kanji: õ©ÇµÆâÒüºõ©ÇÞ¡ÀÒü«õ╗«ÚØóÒéÆÕë▓ÒéïÒüáÒüæÒüºÒü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÞÖÜÕñ£Õ««ÒéÆÒééþá┤ÕúèÒüÖÒéïþ¿ïÒü«Õ╝ÀÕèøÒüòÒÇé

Translation: In a single blow Ichigo's mask is broken, it also has the power to destroy Las Noches.

You need Gran Rey Cero and 4th Espada and up entry as well since they can destroy Las Noches as well? GRC is extremely relevant in the novel atm as well so we would need one.

You need Gran Rey Cero and 4th Espada and up entry as well since they can destroy Las Noches as well? GRC is extremely relevant in the novel atm as well so we would need one.
I completely forgot about Gran Rey Cero (-_-)

What does the databook say about it anyway (besides the thing about destroying Las Noches)?

Gran Rey Cero and Espada 4 and Up Releases

Grant Rey Cero and Espada 4 and Up Releases
Bleach UNMASKED Databook 3, Pg. 135.

Main Kanji on the Right: Õ«ÖÒéÆÞªåÒüåÒéêÒüåÒü½Þ¿¡ÒüêÒéëÒéîÒüƒÕñ®ÞôïÒÇéþ®║ÒüîµÅÅÒüïÒéîÒüƒÒüØÒü«Õñ®ÞôïÒü«õ©èÒü½Òü»ÒÇüµÅÅÒüïÒéîÒüƒÒéêÒüåÒü¬þ®║ÒéäÚø▓Òü»õ©ÇÕêçÒü¬ÒüŵÜùÒüŵƒôÒéüÒéëÒéîÒüƒþ®║ÚûôÒüîþÂÜÒüÅÒÇéõ©ÇÚâ¿Òü«ÕìüÕêâÒü½Òü»Õñ®ÞôïÒü«õ©èÒüºÒü«Òü┐ÒÇüÒüØÒü«Þºúµö¥ÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒéîÒüƒµèÇÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇé

Translation: A canopy installed in order to cover the air. Above the canopy was a drawn sky of space, a sky drawn with never ending darkness and no sky nor clouds in it's space. Some of the Espada are only allowed to use their releasing ability above the canopy.

Main Kanji on the Left: Õñ®ÞôïÒü«õ©ïÒüºþªüÒüÿÒéëÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü»ÒÇüÕ╝ÀÕñºÒü¬ÞÖÜÚûâÒÇîþÄïÞÖÜÒü«ÚûâÕàëÒÇìÒü«þÖ║ÕïòÒü¿þ¼¼ 4õ╗Ñõ©èÒü«ÕìüÕêäÒü«Õ©░ÕêäÒÇéÞÖÜÕñ£Õ««Òü©Òü«Þó½Õ«│ÒéÆÞÇâµà«ÒüùÒüƒµÄ¬þ¢«ÒÇé

Translation: What are currently forbidden under the canopy are the powerful Cero "Gran Rey Cero" and the activation of the release of the Espada number 4 and up. Both measures would cause considerable damage to Las Noches.

Sub Text Kanji on the Left: õ©ÇÞ¡ÀÒü¿Òü«µ£Çµ£ƒÒü«µêªÒüäÒüºÒÇüÒé░Òâ¬ÒâáÒé©ÒâºÒâ╝Òü»ÒÇîþÄïÞÖÜÒü«ÚûâÕàëÒÇìÒéƵö¥ÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

Translation: In the final battle with Ichigo, Grimmjow fired "Gran Rey Cero".

In the manga, Ulquiorra states both would outright destroy Las Noches too.

Also, we're over 400 messages, it's about time for a new thread especially since all these threads that Soldier missed are gonna become active and perhaps need some discussions again.

Soldier Blue said:
I completely forgot about Gran Rey Cero (-_-)
What does the databook say about it anyway (besides the thing about destroying Las Noches)?
Sorry to disturb soldier,but I asked you a question a little above all these comments,please I need your respond on it.

He made a preemptive comment about 5-B Bleach already:

"Those supporting the downgrades even provided scans as to how the realms would have been destroyed/merged. I know I agreed to those downgrades, but I distinctly remember that I made a statement about the Bleach god tiers being put at potentially 5-B again if any new evidence came to light in support of that rating. Even Matthew, the one who pushed for the downgrades to being with, agreed with that sentiment. If new evidence has come to light for 5-B Bleach, then publish it after the novel ends (as IMade suggested). Just don't bash the people who downgraded the verse previously based on whatever canonical information was available at that time."

Just wait a bit, man. It's not going anywhere.

I created pages for Novel characters and they were deleted because they lacked content, but there are Dragon Ball pages with less content running around that don't even have any abilities on them.

@imade

That's not what I was referring to,I was talking about the misconception on soul king being able to flow souls or have anything to do with souls based on a fan translation and technically I posted the real manga saying soul king had his reiatsu sealed by the shinigami and used to hold the world from merging,there wasn't any statement in it regarding soul king being able to balance souls,so what am saying is,yhwach absorbed the soul king and stopped the worlds from merging, shouldn't that be at least planet level ap???and am not talking about the yhwach merging the worlds,atleast till I get a viz translation for that.

Bleach having his 5-B status back. Also the average done Sub-Relativistic level needs to be revisited, too many feats are being ignored. It is also the size of buildings, such as Karakura fake, Sereitei and Las Noches.

Just an Addendum!

Can someone calc this because it would be useful for all the Royal Guards as each of them are the King's Key which contains this amount of power passively. It would amp the four other Royal Guards for sure due to power and massive AoE.

https://i.imgur.com/fS8anI3.jpg

Back