• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #6

Don't make me laugh again. Getsuga has always been describe as Ichigo's energy been placed on his sword. Wherever he discharges it or not is irrevelant.

Getsuga is literally a wave of energy launched at who he swings the blade towards.

In his fight with Ulquiorra he demonstrates that instead of launching it, he can instead keep it wrapped around the blade to make his sword swings hit with the force of a Getsuga. Are you just ignoring what's being said and happening? Ulquiorra verbatim says: "He's wrapped Getsuga around his blade instead of discharging. So it's become a sword strike that has the strength of Getsuga..."

Like, this is so explicit it's not up for discussion.

Damage3245 said:
Does anyone know where this justification for Gin comes from?
> As a Commander of Sosuke Aizen's Arrancar army, he should not be weaker than any of its Arrancar members, including the likes of Starrk

Since when did the manga confirm that Gin > all Espada?
It doesn't, at least not in so many words. There is justification for Gin being>Espada but that write up is as you say an "opinion peice" rather than fact.

You'll have to ask Soldier Blue to change it when he comes back. Though given his power over the bleach threads odds are he wrote that to begin with.

He didn't fire a Getsuga, he uses a Getsuga wrapped around the Bankai blade to cut Yhwach. It even says that it's a swing of the blade, not a Getsuga being used to do the damage to Yhwach in the hype text.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
He didn't fire a Getsuga, he uses a Getsuga wrapped around the Bankai blade to cut Yhwach. It even says that it's a swing of the blade, not a Getsuga being used to do the damage to Yhwach in the hype text.
I said:

• He didn't fire the Getsuga.
  • He used the Getsuga on his blade to damage Yhwach.
Mugetsu is literally Ichigo becoming the Getsuga itself. My point stands he was still hurt by a different version of Getsuga.

The Getsuga on the blade isn't what does the damage when Ichigo wraps the Getsuga around his blade. Again, read what Ulquiorra is saying: "He's wrapped Getsuga around his blade instead of discharging. So it's become a sword strike that has the strength of Getsuga..."

It's a sword strike with the strength of a Getsuga, not a Getsuga being discharged nor used to inflict damage, it's amping the sword swing.

question if gin is island.. wouldnt the sternritters be also? im pretty sure almost all of them are stronger

Eh Fair enough, maybe Ichigo because he stopped his sword for a good amount of time I guess.. Which gives me a question

Why doesn't V2 Vizard Pseudo Bankai Ichigo is not in the profile ?

Kousen-bleach-c396-p04-05
If the image is the problem I could find one

Burning Full Fingers said:
Why would almost all the Sternritter be stronger than Gin?
im thinking all the captains should be at gins power or stronger after timeskip but i could be wrong

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The Getsuga on the blade isn't what does the damage when Ichigo wraps the Getsuga around his blade. Again, read what Ulquiorra is saying: "He's wrapped Getsuga around his blade instead of discharging. So it's become a sword strike that has the strength of Getsuga..."
It's a sword strike with the strength of a Getsuga, not a Getsuga being discharged nor used to inflict damage, it's amping the sword swing.
Do you see what you read? I think not. The Getsuga doesn't dissapeared. It still connect with Yhwach.

The Getsuga definitely connects with yhwach,but he would have lol noped the attack,Getsuga or not,if KS wasn't getting in the way.

Ichigo's bankai AP is extremely capable of damaging yhwach to the point of casually one-shotting,that's why he feared it

all i want is ichigos bankai with hax.... bleach is a versed filled with hax and ichigos like "naw just gonna getsuga tensho their asses"

Zezu1995 said:
all i want is ichigos bankai with hax.... bleach is a versed filled with hax and ichigos like "naw just gonna getsuga tensho their asses"
Go to Zangetsu page. Ichigo should have the powers of his own sword, but probably doesn't know how to use them.

vamos tentar um ingles aqui...

with the vast lorde the Ichigo should not have transformation and berserk mode in profile?

Em guy's, shouldn't a CRT be made for auswhalen tho???technically it has more than enough evidence that supports it being nothing but pure light.

• It moved in a complete straight line just like how light beams does.
    FB IMG 15376022840146754
  • It's luminous
  • it's intangible, phases through seretei's force field like nothing but pure light.
  • It can cast shadows
  • It was stated and called light by multiple reasonable character's.
FB IMG 15335552108794366
*was also called a light beam by the character who dodge it.
  • Also called a light beam here also.
  • was also stated to be a light beam by the author in the cover book of the page,note this is where the author writes information in reference to the manga.
  • phases through hikafune's cage which is ment to stop reiastu and reshi from going out.
    Bacd268d997e2c9d2dc9916e87aeb7db47620909 hq
    Cfde233a02e2d2ed8f4e1c46477bb5d9b3d4c63d hq
  • even jugram backs it up that it dosen't absorb spirit energy or reshi but pure energy.
    F1b92976dd8249272e1d6bd0f266833c7f7a9b2e hq
  • To back this up,it also phases through the shakonmaku around seretei thats ment to repel spirit energy or reshi based attack.
    FB IMG 15375344531049478
    FB IMG 15375344605563131
  • Also crosses a distance that takes a week using normal captain speed in secs.
All these info's backs it up being pure light beam.

There have been many attempts to make it normal light and its been done to death but it never gets accepted because its apparently an outlier.

AnonymousBlank said:
There have been many attempts to make it normal light and its been done to death but it never gets accepted because its apparently an outlier.
How is it an outlier,you can't call something an outlier with no anti feats,and this feats comes from an eos person so it's technically not even an outlier,and technically the calc result of her speed is only relativistic+ and not FTL, so people shouldn't get their heels high,and technically the top tiers and god tier has shown tagging and blitzing lilitotto,so its definitely not an outlier,btw I edited some things in my comment.

At this point the staff should make a decision as to either make this a banned topic or implement SoL.

Ezeriot said:
Then lets move on to another speed feat right? and that is Uryus reaction speed
https://i.imgur.com/JM99GAm.png
JM99GAm d
I can't calc the whole thing for you, but at least is a step less that you have to do.

Hz= 1.2 M (between that of 1.1 and 1.3)

1 Hz = 60 RPM (speed)

1.2*60

= 72000000 rpm (Reishi feathers)

72000000 rpm*3.14

= 226080000

Now multiply 226080000 by the diameter of her reishi feathers in feet to get a linear speed of ? feet per minute that you will then convert to m/s or mach to get his Reaction Speed.

You will have to do the same with Uryu's sword. Find the diameter.

72000000 (1/3 of Uryü blade rate) x 3

= 216000000 rpm (Uryü's Seele Schneider)

^ The second one will be Uryu's true reaction speed. Don't bother doing the first one. Just find the diameter of Seele Schneider have someone pixel scale it for you or something.

Uryü height before the timeskip is 171 cm according to the Author's notes. This image can be used to pixel scale Seele Schneider from his height.

Use the cm formula then change it to Feet and do the following:

• 226080000 x ? (Seele Schneider diameter in feets) = ? (Feet per minutes) then convert it to m/s or mach.
Since I can't pixel scale on mobile, I'll give you just this one example.

• Let say the diameter is 70 centimeters like one of the typical sword found in the European High Middle Ages. (The other is 80 centimeters) that's 2 feet 4 inch.
226080000 x 2 feet 4 inch = 527520000 feet per minute.

That's about 2679801.6 m/s or Mach 7813 Massively Hypersonic+ Reaction Speed for been able to count each blade. (He also counted his opponents reishi rate during battle which were 1/3 of his own.)

Back