• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 11

Bankai Ichigo + New Hollow Mask after Ulquiorra should scale to Crystalized Aizen. He was able to sense Aizen's reiatsu and that's why he didn't want to fight Aizen and Isshin headbutted him. Isshin previously mentioned he couldn't sense him. At least he scales to Crystalized Aizen. Ichigo was also holding back once he felt the heavy Reiatsu of his own hollow mask. Aizen told him that he shouldn't had held back.

Does not make sense FTK Isshin >> Aizen Base.

This does not correspond to the other scales of the verse.

Shikai Isshin was having a hard time dealing with White.

Aizen Base is superior to White.

As FKT Isshin >> Aizen?

Aliases during the fight Isshin could not cause any harm to Aizen, in addition, Aizen caused injuries to him.

Unless FTK Isshin >>>> Shikai Isshin

USklaverei said:
Does not make sense FTK Isshin >> Aizen Base.

This does not correspond to the other scales of the verse.

Shikai Isshin was having a hard time dealing with White.

Aizen Base is superior to White.

As FKT Isshin >> Aizen?

Aliases during the fight Isshin could not cause any harm to Aizen, in addition, Aizen caused injuries to him.

Unless FTK Isshin >>>> Shikai Isshin
We can all agree here that Aizen is younger than Isshin. White was overpowering Isshin because Aizen weaken Isshin with a surprise attack in the back. Aizen could had completed his training to reach his Shinigami limits after Isshin was already in the human world.

Aizen did say White would lose to Shikai Isshin. So that was probably why he weakened him in the first place. Not to mention White seemed to be pretty equal with Base Isshin though Isshin did say he was on the defensive.

Aizen quoted that he would be a failure if he was defeated by a captain carrying the Shikai.

The blow was exclusively for Isshin not to use Bankai.

I was reading this part of the manga and I came across this feat.

At first it does not seem like a very good feat, since the distance between them was very great, but Aizen only reacts when he was within inches of his head, so much so that the panel shows as if the Kidô is approaching even more.

Hadô 88 - Hiryugekizoku Shintenraiho 1
Bakud├Á 81 - Danku 1

In the anime is retranslated in this way, Aizen only reacts when he was within inches of his head.

Hadô 88 - Hiryugekizoku Shintenraiho 2

However, even if we consider the first distance, it is a great talent.
Aizen lifted a Danku with tens of meters.

Either way, the action comes from something around the sub-relativist.

What do you think of this ?

Aizen: 174px = 1.86m

Dashboard: 1599px

Using 2atan (tan (70/2) (174/1599)) = 5.90306497 degrees.

That gives 18.037m

Time

T = 18.037 / 440000
T = 0.00000409931 seconds

Danku

I will consider the tree as a tree. Her size is 5 to 30 meters, I'm going to use 5 meters.

Tree: 31px = 5 meters

Danku: 962px = 155.16m

Velocity

V = 155.16 / 0.00000409931
V = 3785019.68 m / s - mach 11122.59
Sub-Relativist

[I]TataHakai said:
I did not know it had not been accepted, but what were the conditions?

There are Kidôs of lightning that scatter in the metal, that would be something that helps, but I do not know for sure.

USklaverei said:
[I]TataHakai said:
I did not know it had not been accepted, but what were the conditions?

There are Kidôs of lightning that scatter in the metal, that would be something that helps, but I do not know for sure.
Yeah...you would have to prove that hado is as fast as real lightning.

• Did it come from the cloud?
  • Did it consist of properties of real lightning.
There you have it,until those conditions are met,it can't be considered as real lightning or as fast as lightning here.

This feat could yield a nice Tier for our friend, Tessai. The feat goes to cloud attitude passing Karman line of the moon. It's a straight kido wall blocking it, so there's no "it just looks like that from a curved point of view" downplayed. Why didn't I ever thought about calculating this feat before? S

"The Rei-o is a sacrificial lamb."

"What?"

"The world did not always have its current form. Without a boundary separating life and death; within this chaotic world.... at first, there stood the original guardian; between Hollow and Man. Quincy, Shinigami, Fullbringer... An existence who could be called the progenitor of all three.."

Laughing heartily, Tokinada went on,

"It was a Quincy as well as a Shinigami; also a human. A symbol of hope governing the chaotic world with innumerable abilities like that of Fullbringers."

Distorting his face with a smile full of pleasure as he revealed the darkness of the Soul Society to Hisagi, he said,

"The three worlds were created by sacrificing a being who was both a devil and a messiah."

"By five individuals; whom we now know as the ancestors of the Five Great Noble Houses."
~ Can't Fear Your Own World III pages 176-209​

"Then, there's the Right Arm of the Rei-o that lived inside Ukitake's body. Don't you find it strange?"

"..."

"Why do you think that the Rei-o lost his Right Arm? When it fell to the ground, why did the Zero Division not collect it?"

-Mimihagi-sama, the Right Arm of the Rei-o, whom Captain Ukitake had accepted into his body when he was young.

-Pernida Parnkgjas, a Quincy, was the Left Arm of the Rei-o.

-If the Right Arm governed 'stagnation' and the Left Arm governed 'progress', then why did the Rei-o lose both?

-That means the Rei-o is neither 'stagnant', nor is he 'advancing'. That means he is in between the 'static' and the 'dynamic'.
~ Can't Fear Your Own World III pages 176-209​
This may also mean something, this was previously mentioned in the manga.

So the Soul King was a being that was needed to create the 3 worlds and Yhwach absorbed him. So more evidence for 5-B Yhwach besides the fact that AppleLord has already written on top.

Tokinada can Even use Yamamoto's and Aizen's Shikais. Tokinada, Shunsui, Yoruichi, and Byakuya are on the same level of power.

Wait, if Shunsui and Yoruichi are on the same lvl as Byakuya, won't that meant that they should get a tier upgrade?

Physically, Askin punched Yoruichi to the ground, he as well. Don't know about Yoruich's brother. He should scale too since he is the head of his family and all the royal family members where said to be that strong. Maybe Isshin too.

Ovy7 said:
Wait, if Shunsui and Yoruichi are on the same lvl as Byakuya, won't that meant that they should get a tier upgrade?
So if Shunsui gets upgraded than wouldn't that mean Starrk gets upgraded as well? Wouldn't that mean Starrk is indeed stronger than Ulquiorra.

So if Shunsui gets upgraded than that would mean Starrk gets upgraded. Oh so Starrk is indeed stronger than Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra.

A BiG NOPE. Lisa explained that Sunshui was playing around and not even trying against Starkk.

Back