• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 11

I dunno about them being level, Isshin won every encounter they had pretty casually and didn't take any damage until Aizen went Chrysalis. Its not like he has shown anything that would allow him to block/divert the attack any way. No one even mentioned anything like that and I'd rather not assume he has another ability which will only cause confusion if it gets added somehow, seeing as none of us no how it works at all.

The one thing I can think of is Danku but Isshin hasn't shown any kido aside from low level stuff and it isn't a part of his fighting style or else he would have used it far more. There are plenty of useful Bakudo he could have used like Rikujokoro, Sajo Sabaku or Gochutekkan but he doesn't. A higher level kido is out of the question.

Isshin was a bit superior, but it was not something to come out unscathed from a direct hit from Aizen.
Both Isshin and Aizen were not harmed in battle. Aizen just succumbed to his soul to enter into a transformation.

I did not really think he tanked, for me he did something to not suffer any harm.

Dangai Ichigo said:
I mean that is valid too.
How fast would Isshin have to be in case he dodged it
If he dodged, the speed required is Sub-Relativist +.
But if he just reacted it's mach 3000/4000.

It works both ways, while he didn't dodge it Aizen would also likely not be going all out so FKT Arc Isshin isn't > Aizen, they should likely still be around the same level

Dangai Ichigo said:
As if he already isn't
I think I just underestimated him because he always acts like an idiot, so I never really thought of him as that strong.

Yeah. Actually I think it was discussed that the High tiers of the FKT Arc were gonna be rated as High 7-A due to literally being stronger than everyone, like, way stronger than everyone else

It really doesn't though. Isshin tanked a point blank attack while he spends the entire fight having the upperhand. Saying Aizen isn't going all out is favoritism when he was losing the whole time and has no excuse to not be going all out. Aizen even says he has reached the limit of his Shinigami abilities (in base at least). Isshin is notably stronger than Aizen if a point blank attack that wasn't dodged or blocked only left scuff marks.

Isshin was always one of the strongest.

Speaking of scaling though. Aizen one shot Harribel in Res who is superior to Ulq in Res, wasn't the calc for CO put at Island? Wouldn't that bump all of the top tiers as well?

Yes, Isshin took the damage, but it was in a small part and compared to the size of the Kidô this was almost nothing, Isshin must have done something not to reach the other places.

Isshin was stronger, but Aizen was weak at the moment.

He was hit point blank meaning everything you see for AOE was what little didn't hit him. Aizen was weak? From what? All the one shots he was handing out to both sides of the war.

Ichigo's full powered attack cleaved Aizen in half as much as Bankai Ichigo did to Ulq in the Las Noches tower. Even Yamamoto's Itto Kaso gave Aizen some light burns despite being in the center of it.

Except that Aizen was clearly cut from It, the difference is that Aizen had the Hougyoku, which patched him somewhat and allowed him to continue to fight. Aizen literally gushed out some blood and the scar went all the way close to his abdominal area, that's a legit wound if Aizen didn't have the Hougyoku

Aizen cut
So a cut from his shoulder to upper abdominal ... this is Bleach, all wounds pour blood like an oil spill and if you don't suffer a wound like that, its not actually a fight lol. Ichigo vs Kenny caused far more serious wounds/bled more than that and they are far below Aizen. The Hogyoku was not needed to keep him alive at all.
Aizen cut heal
This wouldn't be a fatal wound to BoS Ichigo, let alone Aizen.

Know your place
Tbf, I thought it was shorter and thicker myself. So FKT Isshin >> Base Aizen.
More importantly though ===================================>

Lmao

Back