• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 11

Well his Resureccion AP description should be changed than. Cause it said that he kept up with a serious Shunsui who is now going to be High 6-A.

Lille Barro scales to Shunsui and the others since he is the leader of the elite quincy. Also the first quincy given power by Yhwach.

So anyways characters that definitely scale to this would be.

Yamamoto, Unohana, Ukitake, Urahara, Isshin, Base Aizen, Askin, Lille, and who else?

• Tokinada
  • Shunsui
  • Byakuya
  • Yoruichi
  • Askin
  • Lille
  • Isshin
  • Ukitake
  • Yoruichi's brother
  • Yamamoto
  • Unohana
  • Loyd/Royd (the one that fought Yamamoto)
  • Base Aizen (He shouldn't. Kubo said on an interview that he could had die if Shunsui had used Bankai.)
  • Base Yhwach
Who else?

[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]
~ Can't Fear Your Own World III pages 176-209​
[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
Wow Shouldn't there be a profile for soul king?

Makes sense seeing as how Ichigo was a candidate for SK due to his heritage. I'm itching to read all the way through after the CFYOW is fully finished.

Actually, I wanted to ask you guys this, but, do you guys like the novels?

Are they good?

What are things that you like and dislike about them?

I've liked up to what I've read. Wished it'd go a bit more into detail about the Soul King's body parts and such (which they've either already have and I just didn't read or will) and why they were separated from him.

This Tokinada guy is pretty ridicilous, being able to use shikais of all shinigami. He used Hisagomaru to heal heavier injuries than what the original is capable of.

"'Hisagomaru', the zanpakuto belonging to Yamada Hanataro was not a sword meant to harm. It healed the injuries of its target. Kyoraku guessed that Tokinada had activated its ability before Muguruma had attacked him by cutting his own body.

But Hanataro's zanpakuto could not have healed such immense injuries. "

so his weakness is he cant use OP zans at 100% if he dont have the rei for it? but he can still use them so thats ok

Zezu1995 said:
so his weakness is he cant use OP zans at 100% if he dont have the rei for it? but he can still use them so thats ok
That's not a weakness. Tokinada can only use the abilities according to his own spiritual energy. Remember that Yamamoto's flames are just his reiatsu taking physical form, Tokinada been weaker than Yamamoto would mean his flames/reiatsu will also be weaker than the original.

Warren Valion said:
I meant like, where did he come from?

Goals and aspirations?

Stuff like that.
Tokinada is a decendent of one of the five royal families. His Zanpakutou was hinted to be a family item like Nanao's Zanpakutou. According to Tokinada himself the Zanpakutou has copy all Zanpakutou abilities through history, and he can spam the abilities together in combo without drawback.

Tokinada was married to Tousen's friend who he killed. Tousen wanted revenge against Tokinada but he didn't had the power to face him. (Tokinada & Tousen past is revealed.) Tousen tried in the past to kill him, but Tokinada spared him, and Tousen later joined Aizen.

Tokinada is mentioned as been pure evil unlike Aizen or Yhwach. His goal is to show the human world (humans) about the afterlife. He wants humans to know that there is no God, because God (Soul King) is neither dead or alive but in a state of limbo. Tokinada wants to make Hikone (A being created from Greemy's brain (Soul King's Brain) the new Soul King and replace Yhwach's corpse and reiatsu. (This could lead to Yhwach coming back since Ichibei pointed out that he was still concious while sealed.). Hikone is a hybrid like Ichigo and Ginjo. (So far they are the only 3 hybrids to have Shinigami, Quincy, Hollow and Fullbring powers.) But Tokinada's true goal is to rule everything behind the shadows as he manipulates Hikone. (A new Hogyoku is been created by Tokinada to make Hikone evolve into a Soul King. It was the same reason Urahara created such device.)

We aren't halfway through the last novel, more revelations to come.

Zezu1995 said:
um... didnt tokinada steal his sword from squad Zero? so ive heard if true how is it a family zan?
The zanpakutou Tokinada stole from Oetsu was given to Hikone by him. It contains a hollow older than Barragan that resembles the hollow that kill Kaien. Hikone let the hollow loose already in battle and the hollow used Resurrección. (We are yet to resume that fight) This hollow was originally from the original world where the Soul King ruled and he ate the Soul King which I don't know what that means.

Zezu1995 said:
um... didnt tokinada steal his sword from squad Zero? so ive heard if true how is it a family zan?
Umm Tokinada's sword is "Enrakyoten" while the stolen Nimaiya's blade is "Ikomikidomoe." So clearly not... It's kind of obvious also when he killed the guardians of the blade (Ikomikidomoe) with the abilities showcased right now ("blunt instrument, poisoning, electrocuting freezing, piercing, etc"). He couldn't have done that if those were the powers of the stolen blade, right? So he used his zan get to the blade.

Wait a minute...

Urahara created a Hogyoku to create another Soul King? Why.......?

I know he was supposed to be villain in earlier drafts, but Kubo changed his mind, but I'm still not sure if he's actually a hero. I really don't trust that guy....

Hoshino~Aya said:
Wait a minute...
Urahara created a Hogyoku to create another Soul King? Why.......?

I know he was supposed to be villain in earlier drafts, but Kubo changed his mind, but I'm still not sure if he's actually a hero. I really don't trust that guy....
No one trusts, but they like him for being a charismatic character. Everything he does, there's always something behind. The fact of using a sealing in the Aizen, already shows that the same predicted that the Ichigo would lose its powers, showing that it really is to the steps ahead.

He is not reliable. But I like him, and I hope he does not change sides, Tokinada gave an "end" in him knowing that he really is a danger.

Tokinada looks like Urahara if you put a hat on him. Last time we saw Urahara he was kidnapped by Aura and Yukio. Could they be brothers? It isn't the first time a character's surname has been changed. It would explain his strength. Tokinada told that all the noble houses children had that monstrous level of reiatsu.

In the last translated chunk of the novel there is a part that says:

"But for what purpose? Back then, no one was even aware of Aizen's rebellion. So why was more power necessary for Yamamoto Genryusai Shigekuni? There were no enemies to win against."

"...The Quincies..."

"Was it really not possible to survive without the Hogyoku? But of course, if the Hogyoku was used, it would have clinched things"

Urahara's Hogyoku was created for Yamamoto and the Gotei 13? But they were not aware of it? How did Urahara knew about the Quincy?

Knowing Urahara, he most certainly knew about the Quincy prophecy, so he probably knew that the Quincies would reappear.

Ive got an idea. On Yhwach's profile it says he has "power nullification and/or reactive evolution". Its clear that he couldnt null Aizen's illusions due to the fact that they were casted on him before he activated the Almighty. After he resurrects, Yhwach says "pride, or DID IT JUST REACH ITS LIMIT". That leads me to the thought... did Yhwach get immune to it?

W0NDER3X said:
Ive got an idea. On Yhwach's profile it says he has "power nullification and/or reactive evolution". Its clear that he couldnt null Aizen's illusions due to the fact that they were casted on him before he activated the Almighty. After he resurrects, Yhwach says "pride, or DID IT JUST REACH ITS LIMIT". That leads me to the thought... did Yhwach get immune to it?
More impressive is YH knowing the illusions ended to comeback at the right time.

There's also another possibility. What if KS' effects disappear when the one under the illusion dies. Technically, there's no reason KS would still be active.

Back