• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 11

I have a question. How high was the pillar Grimmjow destroyed with his elbow. I dont remember where, or how, but i saw somewhere that the highest pillars are 2km in height?

W0NDER3X said:
I have a question. How high was the pillar Grimmjow destroyed with his elbow. I dont remember where, or how, but i saw somewhere that the highest pillars are 2km in height?
IIRC, the databook sais that the pillar was like 60m tall.

Danny1112 said:
What's this am seeing about shunsui being high 6a,did he get a new feat in the novel?.
There's a statement in the novel that puts Shunsui, Yoruichi, and Tokinada, on the same lvl as Byakuya when it comes to Reiatsu. So I guess that we can probably use that for scaling.

Ovy7 said:
Danny1112 said:
What's this am seeing about shunsui being high 6a,did he get a new feat in the novel?.
There's a statement in the novel that puts Shunsui, Yoruichi, and Tokinada, on the same lvl as Byakuya when it comes to Reiatsu. So I guess that we can probably use that for scaling.
There it also mentions that Aizen was much superior to Tokinada in that sense, the question is ... was it Base Aizen? Everything indicates that yes, because to compare he put Hôgyoku is even cowardice.

I think he means that they moved their arms up to cover their face while the light is still traveling in the middle of the panel. The light reaches the ground in the left panel after they moved their hands in the panel to the right.

Eh fair enough but considering how, well, brushed off this thing is I think it would just be a outlier or a simple inconsistency

Also I noticed something about Ichigo's Dual Zangetsus. It's just a thought I had but here it is, Ichigo needs to awaken his Hollow to use the Merged Hollow form, so wouldn't that mean that Ichigo is not even going all out in Shikai as he is mostly using his Quincy powers ? Especially since Ichigo uses his short sword a lot more than the larger sword, only bringing it out when he's going to launch a attack, which he does by using the Quincy reiatsu

Any thoughts on it or am I just rambling ?

It would probably be considered Outlier, like most of the relativistic things in Bleach here on the site.

However, I will calculate this feat to see

Ok good luck

Any thoughts on what I had just rambled ? I kinda mean that ichigo's true Shikai is when he has the White sword and the black sword

.Dangai Ichigo said:
Ok good luck
Any thoughts on what I had just rambled ? I kinda mean that ichigo's true Shikai is when he has the White sword and the black sword
I think so, when he takes out the new Zanpakutô, there's Zangetsu on one side and White on the other, as if each was a sword.

"The world did not always have its current form. Without a boundary separating life and death; within this chaotic world.... at first, there stood the original guardian; between Hollow and Man. Quincy, Shinigami, Fullbringer... An existence who could be called the progenitor of all three.."

Ho? The original world sound so interesting.With Quincies, shinigamis and fullbringers running around, SuperPowers was the freaking normal, sort of like boku no hero or God of high school.

Is Tokinada trying to bring back this one World awesome shit. Wow!!! I love him already and understand Yhwach motives a lot more.

I rarely support a Villain but...Tokinada!!!crush the Gotei 13,Do your best and bring back the Original world that hasn't been Bleached.

The Novel story seems to be going well lots of ground breaking reveals,i still wanna binge read it though and go for the band aid experience,so I'mma restrain myself for now

here's to hoping Kubo gets off his ass and Make the novel into a Manga or at least follow Kishi's footsteps and hand over the reins. Since he doesn't have anything Better doing like Burning the witch or Bleach Kazui sequel,or preferably both in one universe(the original universe which Tokinada is gonna succeed in creating...called it)

I lost hope along the way. I am joining the Air Force soon, I may forget about all of this stuff anyways. 8 weeks on basic training, uff.

AppleLord said:
I lost hope along the way. I am joining the Air Force soon, I may forget about all of this stuff anyways. 8 weeks on basic training, uff.
As a relatively recent fan of Bleach, I respectfully disagree with your statement.

Like, I said, Bleach is kicking it recently, and I am willing to bet it will come back.

Time makes the heart grow fonder, yeah?

You serving? Well, I guess I'll give a premature thank you for your service then.

You know that, I changed my mind, I'll do my dream in life to complete that damn anime. I will study about investments and how to solve problems that many companies in the world need now. I'm going to learn Japanese. I'm going to travel to Japan and I'm going to have a chat with Kubo and buy the license from Bleach. After he passes away I will continue with the anime in my own way. Well, not like that. But something similar that influences a return of the anime in some way or another. Thanks for the mental support, I appreciate it.

question shouldnt toshiro get AZ due to definition? unless im wrong that being able to freeze all matter dont need AZ

AZ is to stop all motion of molecues so that there is absolutely no energy there. Freezing all matter doesn't imply AZ since freezing water into ice still has energy. Unlike Rukia who has statements of it, Toshiro has none and the only special ability his ice seems to have is the power null.

yes sigurd which would normally scale him above rukie but one issue.. rukias true power isnt ice based shes temperture

it's ice, she can't make it hot or anything. her's was just pretty much a solid descrption of absolute zero which Toshiro didn't have since his forte was power nullifcation and the ability to freeze all matter including energy.

I always thought Rukia's power was "Cold", rather than "Ice".

Like she can bring down temperature to Absolute Zero, which creates ice. Not that she is making ice, that is at a temperature of Absolute Zero.

Back