• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 11

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Translations for Volume 3 are not even halfway done, I think we should wait for the novel to end before we get to the previous CRTs we have waiting and from making more.
The results from the novel can change everything.
How much longer do you predict it will be before the translations are complete?

Hmm, let's see here:

CFYOW 3 is 436 pages. The first 11 pages are just the All-Stars and Copyright stuff. Usally there is a similar amount towards the ends. So I'd assume there is a total of 414 actual pages of text.

The reddit translator currently has translated 139 pages in 33 days.

A rate of 4.21 pages per day and there is probably 275 pages left. So it'd be about 65 more days until they're done assuming they go at their current pace uninterrupted.

Ehh I just did some simple math like IMade did and guessed the number. Last time I checked somebody on reddit said something about CFYOW3 having 400+ pages and at the current pace Scheneizel is translating it will probably take 2-3 months to finish the rest of the novel not counting potential breaks in between them.

Shouldn't Fullbring characters have a -80% downgrade in their stats?

Gentei Reiin (ÚÖÉÕ«ÜÚ£èÕì░, Soul-Limiting Symbol): Means by which Shinigami captains and lieutenants have their spiritual energy reduced by about 80% when they enter the Human World by means of a spiritual limit in order not to cause unnecessarily high damage while there.)

Is there any evidence that the Captains and Lieutenants that fought them didn't have their limiters on? According to lore it's a requirement to get tag before coming to the human world.

that's a good point . but ginjo shouldn't have that reduction as he is comparable to ichigo and ichigo doesn't have the seal

Ginjo got stomp by Bankai Fullbring Ichigo once he got serious. He can scale to Shikai Fullbring Ichigo, and have another key scaling from Grimmjow, Liltotto, Meninas and Candice from the novels.

AnonymousBlank said:
Speaking of that seal, should pretty much everyone after in/after Arrancar arc be 7-A?
If you're referring to the battle with Aizen, the seal was removed before they went to the town.

he was capable of injuring ichigo in shikai and both released their bankai after ward . yes ichigo was stronger but ginjo still hold his own for a while so he should'nt be THAT much weaker

Would Ichigo have that -80% restraints? Ginjo told him that SS was restraining his powers through the combat pass, Ichigo said he knew about it, and Ukitake acknowledge that to Shunsui.

Actually, I am referring to Shawlong's base being superior to Bankai Toshiro with the seal on. 20% of 657 megatons is still in 7-A but we have him at 7-C. A lot of characters need to have their scaling fixed tbh.

also , i found it quite weird to use a seal stat down of 80% when we don't use the multiplicators for bankai , hollowfication and such

AnonymousBlank said:
Actually, I am referring to Shawlong's base being superior to Bankai Toshiro with the seal on. 20% of 657 megatons is still in 7-A but we have him at 7-C. A lot of characters need to have their scaling fixed tbh.
That's 3.84 Megatons to be exact.

AppleLord said:
AnonymousBlank said:
That's 3.84 Megatons to be exact.
what is 3.84 megatons ?

well i'm kinda new here and i heard the term "bleach limbo" a few time here ,so apparently we are kinda ignored or something ?

AnonymousBlank said:
Where is 3.84 coming from?
20% of the 657 megatons from 80% full power Hitsugaya's Bankai feat.

That's 3.84 Megatons rounded to 4 Megatons = Low 7-B Small City level

AnonymousBlank said:
Limbo refers to all the CRTs in the OP. They are done but none are going through because of a reason I can't remember.

We were waiting for Soldier Blue to return and give his final input on each one.

@Apple

You messed up somewhere in your math because 657 * 20% = 131.4 megatons still Mountain level. 3.84 is 170 times less than 657.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Apple

You messed up somewhere in your math because 657 * 20% = 131.4 megatons still Mountain level. 3.84 is 170 times less than 657.
You didn't convert the Megatons to Joules before removing the 80%, right?

AppleLord said:
Would Ichigo have that -80% restraints? Ginjo told him that SS was restraining his powers through the combat pass, Ichigo said he knew about it, and Ukitake acknowledge that to Shunsui.
No apparently Ichigo's badge broke ? Also his Fullbring draws from thr stored Reiatsu on the badge. And that mostly applies to Human Ichigo since Ginjo states that Ichigo's Reiatsu runs wild while in Shinigami form but in Human Form he's completely normal

And even then the change is negligible for Ichigo to dismiss it since it doesn't bother him, he knew what was happening but since it doesn't bother then why should he care ?

What do you think happened here?

Had├Á 63 - Raikouhou 1
Had├Á 63 - Raikouhou 2

Aizen shoots an Hadô very close to Isshin, and then a huge lightning flash appears.

In the next scene shows Isshin without any scratches, I find it improbable that Isshin tanked a Hadô of Aizen and left unharmed. The other option is that he has deviated, what do you think?

If it was point blank then we should assume he tanked it since he has shown to be above Aizen pretty easily in that fight. Assuming he has a way to deflect/divert it is an assumption with no basis.

Both were level, Isshin was only pressing the same. However, it would be incoherent for Isshin to tank Aizen's Hadô 60+ only with brute force.

Back