• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 11

Isn't that just a bigger Yammy? And why bother giving him a Tercera any way, Segunda already adds nothing and his base gets stronger the more pissed he is/reiryoku stockpiled. Designing a second new form seems pretty redundant.

I remember how I read a fic once where Ichigo obtained the next level and it was called Jikai. It was basically materializing your inner world on the outside and creating another dimension.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I remember how I read a fic once where Ichigo obtained the next level and it was called Jikai. It was basically materializing your inner world on the outside and creating another dimension.
That actually sounds interesting, did you have a link?

So I do not know if this is classified as a concrete achievement, but Lille 'came down' from Reioukyu at a very high speed, it was time for the conversation between Nanao and Shunsui and he was already in Seireitei.

I do not know if this should increase his combat speed or something, but the speed with which he came down from Reioukyu is not normal.

Using 30 seconds, I think it's a reasonably coherent chronometer, of something around Sub-Relativist.

USklaverei said:
So I do not know if this is classified as a concrete achievement, but Lille 'came down' from Reioukyu at a very high speed, it was time for the conversation between Nanao and Shunsui and he was already in Seireitei.

I do not know if this should increase his combat speed or something, but the speed with which he came down from Reioukyu is not normal.

Using 30 seconds, I think it's a reasonably coherent chronometer, of something around Sub-Relativist.
Outlier,only god tiers are sub rel

Lille didn't "came down" toward Seireitei. His "blood sparks" rain down to Seireitei where he regenerated from sparks of blood. Lille's body in that form is made of light it would be logical for his "attack" to be that fast. Remember when Nanao cut his arm off? Lille's blood sparks cut her feet without her noticing and she was able to dodge his "Ray of Light" beam.

I do not think Lille's body is literally light, I think it emits light and that same light it emits it can use for attack and for other things.

His body being made of light would contradict him, since he interacted with the Shokomanku which is basically radiation.

The Shokomanku being radiation is also another fact that Auswahlen is real light, since it does not offer resistance to light, be it solar or derivatives, since photons do not interact with other photons.

Sekkonds. said:
USklaverei said:

Outlier,only god tiers are sub rel
Why would it be an Outlier? Even though it is Sub-relativist, it is still inferior to the Mimihagi.

As if all the missing pieces fell into place, Hikone's reiatsu completely evolved to resemble the one above. The reiatsu of Ikomikidomoe was not simply added to Hikone's. This ancient reiatsu became the key to unlock the Gentei Kaijo that was placed upon Hikone's body.

Those who sensed this unique reiatsu, although different from Aizen's, instinctively felt, rather than understood, that this child was indeed suited to be the Rei-o.

"Well, see you all later!"

Even with such tremendous power, his personality and sexual ambiguity did not change. In the blink of an eye, Hikone leapt towards the sky. He covered the huge distance from the ground to the sky with what can only be described as 'godspeed', as though the surrounding movements were somehow delayed for an instant.

He stood in the sky, awaiting to fulfill his duty of cutting down his greatest enemy; the owner of the title 'Kenpachi', the name given to the mightiest Shinigami.
~ Can't Fear Your Own World III pages 136-151​
Hikone been at 20% power this whole time lmao...

Gentei Kaijo Boost + Resurrección (x5-x10) boost as well.

Wait until be releases Bankai and Völlstandig.

AppleLord said:
Found Mach 85 for Soul Society Arc upgrade for Orihime, Chad & Ichigo.
https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/bleach-race-to-the-soul-society.1121954/

Likely that Renji and others get a boost in speed since Gentei Kaijo was placed on Renji when be went to the Human world, and Renji was stronger in Soul Society than in Earth when he fought Mach 85 Ichigo.

The distance between the WOTL and SS was calculated here to be 7,007,106 m:

They figured this out? Could you send me the link if you have one?

USklaverei said:
AppleLord said:
Found Mach 85 for Soul Society Arc upgrade for Orihime, Chad & Ichigo.
https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/bleach-race-to-the-soul-society.1121954/

Likely that Renji and others get a boost in speed since Gentei Kaijo was placed on Renji when be went to the Human world, and Renji was stronger in Soul Society than in Earth when he fought Mach 85 Ichigo.

The distance between the WOTL and SS was calculated here to be 7,007,106 m:

They figured this out? Could you send me the link if you have one?
It's from the senna calc, which i believe is from a now non-canon accepted movie, so the original calc doesn't work either.

I still can't believe that in 2019 people don't accept Planet level Yhwach. The thing that they confuse is that Yhwach isn't holding the Worlds with Soul Regulation hax but with his own Power/Reiatsu.

Both instances it states he's using power, not Soul Regulation hax.

Yhwach even states that absorbing the Soul King gave him more power then he expected. (Referring to spiritual energy)

Also that the Soul King had Seals on and when Yhwach absorb him it broke the seals which allowed him to use the Soul King's full power which is why he was able to hold it together with Power and not Soul Regulation hax.

Shinigami (mostly Mayuri) at the start of the Final Arc went to kill souls to maintain the balance of the flow of souls that the Quincy were causing by killing Hollows in Hueco Mundo, not the Soul King. (The Soul King was never shown restoring balance, just holding the constant existent one.)

There's also the fact that in the Canon Light Novel it is stated if they couldn't use Yhwach corps as the Soul King then they would have used Ichigo.

• Ichigo didn't absorb the Soul King.
  • Ichigo does not have any Soul Regulation abilities or hax to hold souls or balance for that matter.
This basically proves power alone can hold the words together.

Destruction of the three worlds:

Yhwach said he had the power to destroy them with his own power. Nowhere is mention anything related to a regulation of souls during the final events, and Ichigo was been hurt by Yhwach's reiatsu that was physical not soul related.

The event that happens when the worlds collapse because of the balance is this:

• The Soul King event with the earthquake happened when the Soul King died.
The Final event:

• Yhwach's event happened while he was alive, and his reiatsu was destroying the area around Soul Society where he had stated before that he would start first before destroying the world of the living "by his own hands" when he defeated Ichigo at the Soul Palace. There's no need for Yhwach to go directly to this 2 dimensions if the old Soul King's death cause earthquakes from the King's dimension.
There's no evidence canonically that say that the words can collapse if the Soul King (corpse or not) willingly agrees to it. Not to mention Yhwach in the sequel novels is still concious as Ichibei told Oetsu. Wouldn't he take revenge? Kill everyone? Fuse life and death and release himself from the seals if he could willingly do this?

Basically there's no evidence saying Yhwach or the Soul King are using a Soul Regulation hax likeability, but their own power. Anyone that says otherwise can provide a scan where it's stated that the Soul King has some sort of hax that allows him to control the flow of souls in any other way that's not through power and why do the Shinigami have to "balance the flow of souls" by killing more souls from the opposite scale instead of the Soul King doing "his supposed job" through this unknown hax that everyone keeps talking about.

Rant out. I had to release all this info now, as I currently won't be able to log in for a while.

I think Auswählen is not accepted as the real light here, right?

So here I brought one more thing that confirms that it is real light.

Seki-Seki emits 'radiation waves'
The Shakonmaku is basically this, radiation emitted by the Seki-Seki, ore from which are made the walls that surround Seireitei.

• Non-interaction with other lights.

Shakonmaku decomposes any matter that comes into contact, the only thing that does not offer resistance is light, whether from natural means like sunlight, which passes through the Shakonmaku and illuminates the Seireitei.
Or light-based techniques, such as the Auswählen of Yhwach, as well as sunlight, descend to the Sereitei without resistance from Shakonmaku.

This is because the photons do not interact with each other, they simply pass by each other

USklaverei said:
Wall of text
There is also the fact that jugram stated that Auswhlen doesn't consist of matter but pure energy.According to eistein's theory of relativity only subtance which consist not of matter can move at "c" speed.E.g photons has no matter,thats why it's that fast.It was also called a beam of light.

Translations for Volume 3 are not even halfway done, I think we should wait for the novel to end before we get to the previous CRTs we have waiting and from making more.

The results from the novel can change everything.

Back