• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 11

It seems that a Soul King was eaten by that monstruos Hollow that was sealed away by Oetsu. The translation seems buggy, I think it meant to say that "it try to eat him" instead.

"Narrowing his eyes ever so slightly, Hikone moved towards Kenpachi, combining Shunpo, Sonido, Hirenkyaku and Bringer Light."

How will this look? Lol

According to Tite Kubo both designer & supervisor. This form would be Ichigo's talent power completed. In other words he will look like this when he masters his powers completly. I hope we see this form in the novel before it ends.

G5uDbJK

AppleLord said:
"Narrowing his eyes ever so slightly, Hikone moved towards Kenpachi, combining Shunpo, Sonido, Hirenkyaku and Bringer Light."

How will this look? Lol
What a fanfic-type move. Ffs Ichigo, stop being overshadowed.

He or she is a Hybrid like Ichigo and Ginjo created with Greemy's brain which is been confirmed to be the piece of the Soul King used to make this "thing" that looks like a kid. Tokinada also wants to make and give a Hogyoku to Hikone.

Ok...but who is he?

Does he really have Shunpo, Sonido, Hirenkyaku and Bringer Light? Is he a hybrid like Ichigo?

Where did he come from? Et cetera.

Wait, is that the entire first and second volumes?

Might read them.

Anonymous is right, Ichigo is getting overshadowed.

I want to see Full Power Ichigo in a fight animated.

Also how much stronger than the regular cast do you think said Ichigo would be?

Well, True Shikai is far above the rest bar Ishida and Orihime (defense wise, show me some AP dammit). Hollow Merge makes him far stronger, True Bankai and Hollow Merge makes the difference far more. Quincy powers at max and perfect symbiosis with his Shinigami and Hollow sides should be similar to the difference between Shinigami vs Shinigami and Hollow. Basically throw a nice ol' multiplier at it and maybe get some 5-B shit.

This is really my banner. All I wanted was Chad or TT Toshiro but sure, I'll take two other new characters and a second Ichigo in one x10 summon.
Screenshot 20190105-080832 Bleach
Screenshot 20190105-080840 Bleach
Screenshot 20190105-080857 Bleach
Screenshot 20190105-080903 Bleach
Screenshot 20190105-080907 Bleach

It shouldn't be called Quincy Ichigo when he master all three; Quincy, Shinigami and Hollow Powers Merged into one single form.

"Narrowing his eyes ever so slightly, Hikone moved towards Kenpachi, combining Shunpo, Sonido, Hirenkyaku and Bringer Light.

Goddamn

Back