• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - accepting Memories of Nobody as canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gonna step away from the above, but go full circle on the target of canon as a whole.

This is now an issue with SCP, but you can throw composite profiles, anime profiles from manga franchises, and extended canon material.

The fact that this wiki just throws them out and doesn't accept some, even with the idea that some of these profiles are just plain wrong and impossible

For example, you can't argue Link can have every single weapon/item at once.

Bardock and a few other dbz characters even have anime keys for christ sake.

I get that that the main debate is whether it is canon or not.

But writing it off as 'it is not canon lul' while these verses get a pass is plain ridiculous.

So if I made composite Ichigo with all of his feats from the movies, would it be denied because Matt says 'it isn't canon'

Yet a lot of the above rings true as well.

In my mind, you can't just write it off as not canon full stop and ignore all the other things this wiki accepts as not canon, either by accepting extended canon dbz/scp or composite profiles for Link and a few others.

That is my final piece, if Matt or Ever truly cares about talking about this issue, then they can PM on discord for civil debate.

For now, I am stepping away. I still agree that even if you don't think it is canon, extended canon for the big three is something we should consider.

TheC2 said:
I really love how people are pretending that Matt didn't get support from multiple other people, both staff and regular members.
Support doesn't really matter when the reasoning given is faulty.

@Kinkiest

Only in Blogs. Composite HST is a mess. Same with Dragon Ball. Composite Superman isn't something that's allowed either.

Composite Link is notable because each Link is a different incarnation of the Hero of Courage called Link.

SCP canon is a complete different clusterfuck.

RegisNex1232 said:
TheC2 said:
I really love how people are pretending that Matt didn't get support from multiple other people, both staff and regular members.
Support doesn't really matter when the reasoning given is faulty.
so u are one of them who think my(RegisNex1232) reason 100% right but other reason faulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back