• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

i couldnt see all of the stars but i think i counted somewhere from 60-70, the ones forming the circle

I heard it was around 80 stars.

Assuming Yuno had 8 stars against Zenon. He would’ve grown over 10x stronger since then.

We know that stars are created as Yuno gets stronger.

The only counter argument I’ve come across is:

- “Yuno never gains more stars in Spirit Dive”: this argument is flawed because Spirit Dive is the addition of Belle’s power and not an inherent power growth of Yuno. Belle has nothing to do with Star Magic.

Hehe

I heard it was around 80 stars.

Assuming Yuno had 8 stars against Zenon. He would’ve grown over 10x stronger since then.

We know that stars are created as Yuno gets stronger.

The only counter argument I’ve come across is:

- “Yuno never gains more stars in Spirit Dive”: this argument is flawed because Spirit Dive is the addition of Belle’s power and not an inherent power growth of Yuno. Belle has nothing to do with Star Magic.

Hehe
We don't know if star amount used is directly linear with the AP

This is not a confirmed multiplier, so we won't use it that way, all we can say is that current Base Yuno>Previous Star Magic Yuno

Like I said, I’m not attempting anything here😂. Otherwise i would’ve typed all that in a crt instead.

Asta vs Thor match here. It's at 6-0 for our boy in black rn, one more for grace.

Grace reached.

Last edited:
Bruhhh🔥
Yunos new magic is insane
Its called "Neverland".From what i understand from the leaks,it creates subspace where flow of time is halted.Not only that his Enemies gets a debuf while Allies gets a buff

If Yuno become Peter Pan dude is gonna be a ******* psycho

Original Peter literally kill children who disobey him and made mistakes in his plan or who disagreed with him

So, BC matches? Muhahahahaha...

So, BC matches? Muhahahahaha...

Warcraft? Resistance to magic?

Go away.

I’m down

Why does Yuno's content revision thread not work when clicking on it? Also does anyone where the MC Yuno calc is, kinda hard to find when it's broken.

Back