• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Me after spending months bullying Zogratis-Julius theorists

EU1c59IWsAE2dhg.jpg

Magic Parliament guy that almost had Asta executed, y'know, the whole reason the Spade arc even happened
He was an interesting character as well. Too bad that political nonsense got scrubbed away and he was then just the Wizard King's helper. Now he just died in this!

I don't remember any, at least in Spade arc
I wouldn't say there are clear signs or obvious foreshadowing, but:

Julius is the one who shape what both William and Yami would become, both of whom are needed for the ritual

He's the only one who can use time magic in history as far as we know

In one of the endings/openings, Julius, William and the Orca captain all have dark backgrounds, and all are revealed to be evil. There are some other things they hint at, but those can be interpreted as just random things and that we're reaching too much lol

I think Julius may have multiple magic types, probably why he needs Lucifero's heart so he can amp himself even more with Gravity magic and 50% of Luci's power

Lucifugus just chilling. I think he made a contract with Zenon so he would protect Spade as Zenon receives a heart, i could be wrong

Julius is the one who shape what both William and Yami would become, both of whom are needed for the ritual
Is that fair, I guess?
He's the only one who can use time magic in history as far as we know
🗿
In one of the endings/openings, Julius, William and the Orca captain all have dark backgrounds, and all are revealed to be evil. There are some other things they hint at, but those can be interpreted as just random things and that we're reaching too much lol
Just random things

These things are from years and years ago.

Im so stupid, I meant belzeebub
Beelzebub was pretty underdeveloped TBH. We had Megicula in Noelle's solo(-ish) arc and Lucifero being the final boss of the entire incident getting taken on by Asta and other people. The most we got from them is making a contract with Zenon, giving him his power and pretty much nothing else. Zenon himself was also pretty boring since his counterpart, Yuno, was uninteresting himself.

Back