• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

IMG_20220408_130718_415.jpg

The demon king chapter was way too short and unimpressive literally no one died again. No one does in black clover

Can anyone name single death in black clover?
Licita, Nacht’s family, a bunch of devils, Ronnie, bunch of elves, Silvavermillion, Acier I think that’s the spelling, a bunch of golden dawn members, a bunch of magic knights off screen, Zenon, Vanica, possibly Dante etc.

Why?

Licita, Nacht’s family, a bunch of devils, Ronnie, bunch of elves, Silvavermillion, Acier I think that’s the spelling, a bunch of golden dawn members, a bunch of magic knights off screen, Zenon, Vanica, possibly Dante etc.

Why?
I meant part of the main cast

Yea it's not even lucifero's full power it's only half of his power iirc
Yeah

my only issue with the arc was how vague Asta’s power up was

Was asta’s strength and speed increased
Or
Was Asta reducing Lucifero’s stats by turning off his ability to amp his physicals
or
Both

i wanna knowwwww!!

Is dante dead or just unconscious since if he's alive i can see him being the reason again why lucifero will be brought by back by him and morrigan
Jack dealt with him and came to help the other captains

he’s most likely dead💀😭

also Adrammelech took Lucifero’s (probably dented) heart.

I meant part of the main cast
Noone is gonna die at least until they fulfill their plot purpose

Nacht: revenge against Lucifugus, walking devil encyclopedia for the bulls

Yami: His The land of the rising sun + in bed with Charlotte

Sisgoleon and bro: teaching Leo I guess cuz man lagging behind badly

Dorothy: too cute to die

Noelle: unfinished business with Megicula

Yuno: finding love (I know corny) abd actually going through the conventional process of attaining WKinghood.

etc

By all accounts, Lucifero is still alive.

BC Chapter 330 Spoilers:
Even though Adrammelech ripped his heart out, it’s still intact, so he should be alive. Look at Zagred and Megicula.

Back