• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

It's closer to Kira in Death Note. When Light purposely erased his memories related to Ryuk and the Death Note to regain them later on and continue his actions
I don't know what to do with this info since I never watched Death Note. :confused:

Powernulling a powernull doesn't make it more layered.
Powernulling a powernull resistance does.
Power nullfication resistance
from what we discussed in main thread are get

Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill > absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin powernull resistances> love and repose commadment > high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull Here

Thanks, I got an idea using that to figure out Julius speed. But I don't know how to go about it
If you're trying to calculate Julius using Chrono Anastasis, I wouldn't bother. The spell activates at the beginning of the spell firing and doesn't fully stop the arrows until right before they reach the civilians. It'd be a very unimpressive speed feat.

If you're trying to calculate Julius using Chrono Anastasis, I wouldn't bother. The spell activates at the beginning of the spell firing and doesn't fully stop the arrows until right before they reach the civilians. It'd be a very unimpressive speed feat.
not me resisting the urge to re-calc Asta’s LS from this.

Last time I used the eq method and got Class T or P haha. But I’m sure you’ve done this already haven’t you, what did you get?

not me resisting the urge to re-calc Asta’s LS from this.

Last time I used the eq method and got Class T or P haha. But I’m sure you’ve done this already haven’t you, what did you get?
I actually got Class T but there's a huge problem. In chapter 329, Liebe states he "doesn't have enough Anti-Magic to cancel out the gravity," which implies that even in base form, Liebe was using some level of Anti-Magic to at least somewhat deal with Lucifero's gravity

I actually got Class T but there's a huge problem. In chapter 329, Liebe states he "doesn't have enough Anti-Magic to cancel out the gravity," which implies that even in base form, Liebe was using some level of Anti-Magic to at least somewhat deal with Lucifero's gravity
Hmmmm…

What if that only applies to that case?🧐

oh oh oh.. can’t we apply that to Lucifero’s LS? :3

This kinda look like the verse that loses to Dgm. No diffed Lagred 🧐 might no diff ya captains 🥸

Here's the thing though, when Liebe said that, he was in his regular form + Asta's devil arm. In chapter 218 when the feat happens, Liebe is in its chibi form. So when it said that, he was most likely referring to Black Asta/Devil Union which we know passively cancels Lucifero's Gravity.

To be honest the feat doesn't even look like Class T to me

Back