• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Here's the thing though, when Liebe said that, he was in his regular form + Asta's devil arm. In chapter 218 when the feat happens, Liebe is in its chibi form. So when it said that, he was most likely referring to Black Asta/Devil Union which we know passively cancels Lucifero's Gravity.

To be honest the feat doesn't even look like Class T to me
This could be another example of Tabata being inconsistent with sizes tbh, as I pixel scaled a pine tree and then I looked at it again, and it doesn't appear to be that much taller than Lucifero (I got Lucifero at a little over 2 meters)

Could also be the angle

I looked at it again, it's definitely an angle issue. Not only the PoV is already on a weird 45° from the ground, but the trees are also falling at different angles

Regarding Asta

TDU Asta > DU Asta > Star Magic Yuno and Mana Zone Nacht/Yami resistance > Devil Arm Asta > Berserk Asta > 50% Dante's resistance > 12 Black Divider Asta > Black Divider > Zagred's resistance > Black Asta > Spirit Dive Yuno's resistance > passive Anti-Magic > Anti-Magic Swords > Mars' Resistance > Klaus's Binding Magic

I haven't looked at all the profiles yet though

Last edited:
Regarding Asta

TDU Asta > DU Asta > Star Magic Yuno and Mana Zone Nacht/Yami > Devil Arm Asta > Berserk Asta > 50% Dante > Black Asta > Spirit Dive Yuno's resistance > passive Anti-Magic > Anti-Magic Swords > Mars' Resistance > Klaus's Binding Magic

I haven't looked at all the profiles yet though
Zagred should be in between Black Asta and 50% Dante and maybe Black Divider

Restraining_Magic:
This form of magic allows the users to bind and restrict their opponent's movements. Additionally, this magic also disables the target's ability to use magic from the grimoire. However, it does not restrict the usage of a magic tool.[2]

Additionally, restraining magic can be incorporated with various attributes according to the users' elemental affinities. The types and shapes of restriction that the users could manifest vary from ropes that could bind the target to a closed space where the users could imprison their target.[1][3]

To put it simply, the arm radiates more Anti-Magic than he was using before. He also managed to cancel Dante's spell while he couldn't to so before
Binding Magic seals the magic of the opponent, Magna has this ability as well btw. However, Mars managed to get himself out of Klaus's Bindings
Why a new layer?
Because the passive overflowing Anti-Magic comes from his swords
Yuno was unaffected by Asta's Anti-Magic.
The rest I understand

Last edited:
So Lucius beat Astaroth during the ritual. there is no way Astaroth left the underworld without getting through the barrier. Lucius fought Astaroth and brought him/her to the living world 20 years ago. How powerful is this man?

Very late, but holy shit that twist is amazing, possibly the best I've seen. Reading all the theories and analysis, it seems like Tabata had planned for all this from the beginning.

Julius finding William and Yami, Lucius possibly sending a devil to interfere to Zenon's mission so that he turns to becoming a devil host, finding Asta, his grimoire being open the whole time implying that a spell was in effect for the entirety of the series and the grimoire closing when he reveals himself, being inexplicably able to shapeshift, time seemingly slowing down when Yuno first met slyph, the possibility that Lucius manipulated the timeline to get the most desired outcome he wants which required a bunch of ass-pullish moments + the clock theory. Really anticipating what Tabata has planned for the future of this series

That aside, I would say that Lucius is narratively the strongest antagonist that has appeared in the series so far, above the 3 Zogratis siblings, current FP Asta, and 50% Lucifero. Hoping for a rematch between Lucius and Patri, where he absolutely mauls him

I love the idea that Lucius possibly was rewinding time until he got the outcome he wanted (Lucifero being defeated)

Devils can’t leave the underworld except through devil ritual or anti magic. In a devil ritual you subject your devil after defeating them in combat. So did Lucius defeat Astaroth? Or did Astaroth leave the underworld some other way?
Julius beat him and never told anybody 🧐

I'm the only one who thiink lucius is gonna pull a 2-C feat on next arc? Cause i was thinking if he is trying to recreate the power of creation by combining space time and gravity, and use it to recreate/destroy the world. In hungry joke the MC combined all euraka then gained the power of omnipotent.

I'm the only one who thiink lucius is gonna pull a 2-C feat on next arc? Cause i was thinking if he is trying to recreate the power of creation by combining space time and gravity, and use it to recreate/destroy the world. In hungry joke the MC combined all euraka then gained the power of omnipotent.
but he didn't literally become omnipotent, it was just reality warping iirc

but anyway I think he's gonna fulfill his plan of creating a kingdom of undying people by using their innate magic, which would have him combine body, blood, bone, and whatever magic type lucius was born with, which I think its either soul or mind magic. This would also mean that the zogratis siblings are going to be revived, which I think was hinted at with the three giant tombs on top of the castle at the time of the spade raid arc

Also, I think lucifugus might be the devil of darkness magic and the devil heart inside yami is lucifugus' heart, or at least connected to lucifugus in some way

,it was just reality warping iirc
Idrk cause the series ended before i could see it's full capabilities
I think its either soul or mind magic.
It's probably brain magic and not mind cause their magic started with letter B and it's base on physical body nd not spiritual body like mind and soul
Also, I think lucifugus might be the devil of darkness magic and the devil heart inside yami is lucifugus' heart, or at least connected to lucifugus in some way
That's what i think too

Back