• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Why didn't tabata let yami hear it, damn you tabata
Long running series, it’s too early for either him or Asta to hear the confession of their future women

Noelle and Charlotte have to realize their feelings first (done) stop denying their feelings (recently done) Begin to win them over by protecting them or some corny shii that would make them realize they love them (not done) they **** (at chapter 800 or so)

Long running series, it’s too early for either him or Asta to hear the confession of their future women

Noelle and Charlotte have to realize their feelings first (done) stop denying their feelings (recently done) Begin to win them over by protecting them or some corny shii that would make them realize they love them (not done) they **** (at chapter 800 or so)
'Tis the shonen staple 🗿

Hey you guys, I sense a potential love triangle. Vanessa might either tell Yami or keep it to herself

The romance in hungry joker was really good tbh, and the romance in Bc is getting better.

If he ever makes a romance manga I’ll definitely read it.

Really hate FB when it comes to anime info they said julius is Astaroth when it hasn't been confirmed yet the only thing got confirmed is julius is the fourth member and the oldest of the zogratis family

Really hate FB when it comes to anime info they said julius is Astaroth when it hasn't been confirmed yet the only thing got confirmed is julius is the fourth member and the oldest of the zogratis family
Astaroth is the TIME DEVIL. Julius magic is either mind or soul magic since his brothers are body blood and bones

If it is stated in the manga i will concede if it is not then it's best to wait than saying someshit since it could also be different

Was it mentioned in the manga? cuz my memory is iffy anything about astaroth all i remember is lucifugus
brooooooooooooooooo
AHHHHH

So
Damantio researched devils and saw that the Time devil left the underworld and Megicula isnt supreme devil yet but she was going to be Time devil replacement. Then Damantio asked Julius if he was the Time Devil. Julius said yes and his real body was around the corner. The name of the Time devil is Astaroth. Adrammalech brought Lucifero's heart to Julius. Julius planned this whole shit from the very beginning

brooooooooooooooooo
AHHHHH

So
Damantio researched devils and saw that the Time devil left the underworld and Megicula isnt supreme devil yet but she was going to be Time devil replacement. Then Damantio asked Julius if he was the Time Devil. Julius said yes and his real body was around the corner. The name of the Time devil is Astaroth. Adrammalech brought Lucifero's heart to Julius. Julius planned this whole shit from the very beginning
Yea my bad didn't saw the scan of it earlier but i just saw rn

When Julius said Asta was gonna die in the future... It wasn't because he cared for Asta, it was a ******* threat

Back