• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black clover feat quantification

So there are some interesting feats from the game, i am unsure if this is canon or not. However, the being Dr freiss sent yami into the future when he awakend he saw that the clover kingdom had been Destroyed. Dr freiss in his reincarnated monster Destroyed the kingdom while Yami was away, which litcht confirms this, then litcht goes onto explain that he and his squad would kill dr friess now that his purpose was fufilled. Here is the feat in question.

Screenshot 20190307-045929

Screenshot 20190320-015741

Screenshot 20190320-015757

Consistently in both endings asta was able to damage this being, and young Yami using future Yami's grimoire one shotted her. The necklace also offers them time travel capabilities/hax. If we could get a calc member to call this feat or have some staff members review this to see if it is worthy of an upgrade.

You can ask here for a calculation: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2516200

Is that little line in the second picture a person?

I don't think this would actually apply, unless this was confirmed to be canon

Wait PTSO also knows Black Clover what the fork

You know it

But for real, does anyone know what happened to the recalc? Iirc it was talked about for awhile but then died out

It seems to be canon Because there isn't any contridictions, to the main story. And it's described, as an unknown period after the witch's forest event. And that little picture is just the symbol of the channel who posted the video.

You need an accepted calc, and somebody else who is more experienced to handle the edits.

Also, if this is not confirmed to be canon, it is probably safest to not apply it.

We have blatant evidence to see that its non contridicted by the main timeline. We have evidence so no there's no reason at all to assume the negative. Since we have evidence for otherwise.

Okay then. We should still wait for input from the other people in this thread though.

Also, you still need a calculation blog.

An absence of negative doesn't formulate a positive

Did the Mangaka at least write it?

He wrote the script/story for the game and designed the charecters. Also we would be able to assume a positive since it's non contridicted.

So you understand, that a statement wouldn't matter if there is direct evidence, to show it's non contridictaty to the main story and timeline. Ee can assume the positive it'd be no reason with the evidence provided not to. Also we could add this for composites as well. So either or it'd nerd to be calcd anyway.

That is not our standard practice for these issues. Sorry.

We should probably close this thread.

If they at least specify a time this takes place in I'm willing to consider it, as long as it's not an outlier and such

Its stated, to be the time after the cave arc. To be honest, if you dont accept these standards that's utterly nonsensical if it doesn't Contridict the lore and is stated to be between, a certain time period. If you don't accept it. That's your own head canon, it can't be an outlier if its not contridicted by the events of the game and it's cwnon to thw main timeline.

It's up to you to prove it isn't canon i never made the positive claim it was canon just that it didn't contridict, and it fit into the specific point in time of what they specified. Unless you have any actual evidence of it being not my context clues and the one in game statement, is far more evidence than your head canon.

Since you've brought up nothing to actually counter my arguments I'm just going to dismiss your's, due to hitchens razor

Because What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. When I've stated my evidence and the game itself does not contridict the main timeline it was also stated this was after, the cave arc and asta's kidnapping. An unknown time in between these two events this happened.

Also at this point it's ad nauseum. And very nonsensical.

The game's story will be adapted into spin-off manga by Yumiya TASHIRO, starting October 2018 in Shonen Jump. Artist is Yumira Tashiro so it looks just slightly different compared to Tabata's art. But tobata approved both projects the game and this spin off. On this site is where the statement is. As well as the manga itself tobata did the story wrote the script the other guy just Drew it.

https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156636211659

Well, I suppose that we might be able to scale from the manga then.

Yeah, this seems good enough when you look at everything

That said, do we know what level of destruction this is inbetween Frag, pulverization and whatnot?

Why not?

It's a story confirmed canon by the author, written by the author, with a confirmed slot in the timeline. There's no real reason to not use this.

If it's an outlier, that's another ordeal.

I went ahead and made a rough calc assuming that the crater in the second picture is a cylinder, and the result was just 23 kilotons using pulverization.

Hmm

Well, that should scale to base, so you should go ahead and make the blog anyhow.

Asta is apparently scaling from a better feat, since he is Town level+.

Eh

Base Asta only was able to hurt Vetto via something designed to negate his magic barrier, so he probably shouldn't be unless I forgot something else up his sleeve

Back