• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black clover feat quantification

@DMUA Here is the blog, now it just needs an evaluation, but I'm not sure what you'll do with Asta's current scaling.

Gave it evalulation

As I said, I think we should just scale base Asta to this instead of Vetto. He also generally shouldn't get an AP rating with his sword since it's antimagic hax.

Asta has shown to be physically strong enough to send magic attacks back. He has to be strong enough to reflect attacks and he has stated that before.

Hmm

That's his physical strength though, not like, an application of his magic null. And, he definitely didn't deflect anything from Vetto. One good hit was stated to be enough to kill him outright.

Thank you for the help. Please remember to update the tier categories at the bottom of the pages as well.

The feat itself should still be higher end into tier 7. The place where the city and such was, got entirely evicerated plus the other area of effect for the rest of the mountain area. Also we need to have this for justification for other member if there is a profile to be made on the doctor.

Also the final picture should've been used for the calc. Im going to re calc it myself, to be sure. Because the final picture shows the entire area of effect, and it's damage.

Also decentegration should've been used since there was nothing left of the kingdom itself, yes the output matters. But the attack didn't just Destroy the clover Kingdom, it also damaged the surrounding area which should be accounted for in the calc itself. The energy he would've out put Destroying the Kingdom and doing damage to the surrounding area all in one shot. The pulverization could be used for the surrounding top of the mountain, but the city itself atomized.

You need a statement for atomization, and Pulverization is sufficient to make it seem like nothing's there

A statement? Why if we have a feat to show it, however this needs a re calc there are some factors missin. I'll be re cacling it myself.

The feat has absolutely no implication of atomization. You need a statement

Back