• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Fear Manipulation /Aura removal

Currently all high tier ans god tier have fear manipulation/overhelming Aura based on this thread,the main problem is,

• crt isn't approved by Any mod/admin, changes were made after 2 ppl comment.
  • The scan isn't enough for fear manipualtion/overhelming Aura, since Fineral was a fodder at that time, who is basically scared to everyone. And none of bc character is shown fear manipualtion like abilites.
Hence the ability should removed.

Highly doubt, as this current chapter had Luck scared shitless at this new threat.

Also, Patri's aura was stated to have a dense wall just by sheer mana output.

Furthermore even Asta himself felt pressure from his aura, and he isn't fodder.

I don't think just being scared of someone is proof of Fear Manipulation.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Highly doubt, as this current chapter had Luck scared shitless at this new threat.

Well aura and fear manipulation isn't exactly the same thing.

If luck was scared to that guy didn't mean he is qualify for fear manipulation. Luck didn't want to fight him mean that guy is just too strong

That still shouldn't qualify as Fear Manipulation at all otherwise Fairy Tail and One Piece characters would be getting fear manipulation as well. Matter of fact they have more reasons for fear manipulation as opposed to Black Clover, Cracker quite literally killed a bunch of sentient trees with feat alone, Zoro himself has a name thar instills fear into others, people get scared at the mere mention of Yonko. It's essentially the same for Fairy Tail characters.

1997KD said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:

Well aura and fear manipulation isn't exactly the same thing.
If luck was scared to that guy didn't mean he is qualify for fear manipulation. Luck didn't want to fight him mean that guy is just too strong
You need to understand, that's Luck Volita we're talking about. He has a near sociopathic personality, only capable of smiling and is called the Smiling Battle Maniac. He isn't scared to fight people stronger, as he fought Vetto (who he stated had a bigger pool of mana than Yami), and even adapted to his speed.

Overwhelming aura isn't an instant indicator of Fear Inducement.

This happens a lot when in-verse the energy sensing mechanic exists. X dude feels Y dude's energy and it's so high or creepy (see Orochimaru) that it's terrible to be able to feel it.

Scan didn't proving anything, high lvl on manaÔëá auto fear manipualtion, name a strong guy who failed to fineral.

As @rin said above Cracker quite literally killed a bunch of sentient trees with feat alone, Zoro himself has a name thar instills fear into others, people get scared at the mere mention of Yonko. It's essentially the same for Fairy Tail characters. Just because a weak character is scared to a strong character didn't mean the strong guy have fear manipulation.

Look at this, do you rhink it's enough for fear manipulation

[1] [2] [3]

Even if the verse is different, context is still same

Also let's make one thing clear, I hope someone debunks me but really...

Yami as Captain is equal to Nozel and Fuegoleon. His aura pressured Asta in the first chapter (but Asta had enough of willpower and balls to somehow overcome it, proving it's minor), and even better, Nozel's and Fuegoleon's mana made Klaus fear and paralyze, though he is a very experienced member of damn Golden Dawn, the most powerful squad. He had to go through many things (including Mars) to stand where he stands right now in the series, and Nozel's and Fuegoleon's aura pressured him hard to the point he couldn't move.

In newest chapter (227), Luck, who was fighting against fearsome guys like Vetto or Lotus, was damn shook and sweating when he encountered *spoiler guy*, and DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT HIM. Luck. Who's a damn Kenpachi of these series. Didn't want to fight that guy. That sociopath and berserker always wanted to fight everyone he ever seen. Even Yami, who has pressuring mana. And he was scared.

Finral is not fodder at all. He was up against Langris, who's mana was wondering people if he was from Eye of the Midnight Sun.

I don't have really time for finding these scans, but elves had so sinister aura that they got scared shitless many people. Including Noelle.

I think that's just really, really minor Fear Manip that works only on people way below you.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I suppose I'll make a thread regarding fear manipulation as a whole soon. This seems to be more of a wiki issue at the moment.
Yeah, this kind of reasoning is used for several profiles from different verses.

So if I followed the other thread correctly:

Black Clover characters still have overwhelming aura but instead of inducing fear they create a pressure

Fairy Tail however gets nothing

^that's where you are wrong.

FT will got those two as well, since it same as bc, and bc never accepted fear manipulation will be removed

That's... what I said.

"Black Clover characters still have overwhelming aura but instead of inducing fear they create a pressure"

In other words, fear manipulation will be replaced by Gravity Manipulation.

And the scan you've shown in the FT thread won't give them Gravity Manipulation, just overwhelming aura

In fact, maybe neither BC nor FT will have overwhelming aura because they haven't shown to have the effects of overwhelming aura.

"Overwhelming - An aura which cause a variety of negative effects to the enemy. Effects range from weakness to unconsciousness to death (i.e., can kill by aura alone)."

BC fear manipulation was never accepted in the 1st place, you guys just make changes on your own.

FT have statement of O.A.(check its crt), Also there isn't many feat for pressure for BC character,if they have you can being the scn here

I already asked Ant and he said that if changes have enough proof and are self-evident they can be applied, back then I can admit I made some mistakes, but it was still okay by definition of fearhax on it's page. The definition gets changed so the fearhax will be removed either way, what's the matter here for now?

1997KD said:
BC fear manipulation was never accepted in the 1st place, you guys just make changes on your own.

FT have statement of O.A.(check its crt), Also there isn't many feat for pressure for BC character,if they have you can being the scn here
That's why I said "I will". In case if you haven't noticed yet the latest BC CRT I made was for hax that were added without CRT..

And going by O.A description (which i already posted here), that still doesn't qualify for neither O.A or Gravity Manipulation, they just have a high amount of Aura. BC characters also doesn't qualify for O.A

Back