• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Black Clover Upgrade

Just like the "high 3a" thread, this one completely goes against actual feats in-verse. In fact, BC doesnt have "6b" calcs either - they're mountain/multi-mountain level at best, and not ftl.
Can you explain how Patry who was literally stated to be Lightspeed got faster then?

Now me personally I wouldn't take this level of disrespect
This site is a joke outside. Don't you think its about time you change the ratings/abilities of all characters to normal levels? I'm not trolling, this is too much. "4b" Bleach/"high 6a" ("6a") OP, etc.

Again, we can't say for sure if Asta was using an Anti-Mana Skin, especially when we don't even know if that existed as a concept before this chapter came out. The fact that Asta immediately went Black Mode after this, with Black Asta having the same effect as an Anti-Mana Skin, doesn't help matters either. Pretty much gives the impression that he used Black Mode to avoid being affected by the Poison Magic again

Again, we can't say for sure if Asta was using an Anti-Mana Skin, especially when we don't even know if that existed as a concept before this chapter came out. The fact that Asta immediately went Black Mode after this, with Black Asta having the same effect as an Anti-Mana Skin, doesn't help matters either. Pretty much gives the impression that he used Black Mode to avoid being affected by the Poison Magic again
Not knowing whether or not Anti-Mana skin was a concept in Tabata's head is a high burden that you would need to provide evidence for to act as an apt refutation to the post. As I've already said, Chapter 229 and Episode 132 are not that far separated from each other in terms of release. Since the productions are close, and I provided evidence that Tabata plans the story well ahead, that point doesn't work as a refutation IMO.

The other issue is that even if it weren't a concept at the time, retroactive continuity would come into play. And with the ability being invisible, and used to bypass Grand Magic Region and protect Asta, the preponderance of evidence supports that Asta was using Anti-Mana Skin. Since he had just passed through a grand magic region, that was difficult for him right before fighting the spade captain. Especially when paired with the fact that Magic Knights are often using mana skin, and it isn't blatantly shown.

Asta transforming into his black form only works as a refutation if Asta didn't have Anti-Mana Skin. But Asta transforming into Black Form to defeat the spade captain is evidence that the spade captain scales above Base Asta as Asta could've just avoided the poison from a range, while also negating it by using Black Slash in his base form.

However, I partially agree that Black Form would allow him to negate the poison. Whereas Anti-Mana skin just wasn't strong enough to do so. Which would mean that the spade captain scales above Base Asta but below Black Asta.

Don't we treat antimagic as a hax? Otherwise wouldn't the famous "Power null with layers" used in matches be completely meaningless?

What's so "lol" - this wiki is a place full of wank. No wonder people like you are the butt of jokes outside the wiki. Can't even properly reply to explain how this will affect BC, and how it compares to feats and statements (logic).
Ik someone that doesn’t like Naruto’s rating some verses are massively underated and need input but crying Here won’t help your case NNT is an example and guess what it’s getting upgraded due to the combined effort of the supporters same goes for Naruto and his planet lvl calcs or OPM that was underated

Pretty much gives the impression that he used Black Mode to avoid being affected by the Poison Magic again
He wouldn't need Black Mode to deal with the poison magic as he transforms immediately after erasing the poison with demon-destroyer.
Since he could easily take care of it with the sword, he'd know the poison poses no threat to him whatsoever, even in base.
So, him transforming into Black Asta must be due to something else, personally I agree with it being to use a bigger Black Divider

He wouldn't need Black Mode to deal with the poison magic as he transforms immediately after erasing the poison with demon-destroyer.
Since he could easily take care of it with the sword, he'd know the poison poses no threat to him whatsoever, even in base.
So, him transforming into Black Asta must be due to something else, personally I agree with it being to use a bigger Black Divider
Even though Asta could just get rid of it again with Demon-Destroyer, it's incredibly impractical for him to go out of his way to do that especially when the Poison Magic pretty much stops him cold and leaves him vulnerable for a moment as he's doing that. Using Black Asta pretty much just lets him be immune to the poison altogether

Back