• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover CRT: Preception Manipulation and Instinctive reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
This is a CRT on Asta's profile

I am aware that Kiato has preception manipulation and instinctive reactions. I am also aware of Asta having instinctive reactions as well.

During the fight between Asta and Kiato, Asta was unable to read his moves with his sharp senses. Even earlier in the battle, Asta tried to read his mind with Ki but his mind was somewhere else, which is why Kiato has instinctive reactions in his profile. Kiato revealed that the unpredictability of his moves is enhanced by dance magic. Asta planned to recreate those dance magic-enhanced moves with his body's sheer athletics and acrobatics. He successfully does so and can fight Kiato effectively. Captain Yami even confirms that Asta has picked up these moves.

I propose adding perception manipulation to Asta's profile and possibly more context to Instinctive reactions which is already on Asta's profile. After all at the end of the intelligence category of Kiato. It does say Asta steals his moves

Maybe looking something like this:

Instinctive Reaction (Was able to reflect Magna's fireball after his mind has turned off, replicated Kiato's fighting style which requires him to detach his mind from his body),

Perception Manipulation (is able to replicate the moves, which Kiato uses to throw Asta's senses off, making himself unpredictable.)

Thoughts?

My Apologies. The scans are on Drive, My Imgur is having a bit of an issue

This looks fine

About the adaptation part, he can have both abilities. He gets adaptation by reproducing Kiato's swordsmanship and Perception Manipulation by throwing the opponent's senses

Edit: Actually it would not fall under adaptation but rather Reactive Evolution

This looks fine

About the adaptation part, he can have both abilities. He gets adaptation by reproducing Kiato's swordsmanship and Perception Manipulation by throwing the opponent's senses

Edit: Actually it would not fall under adaptation but rather Reactive Evolution
Okay, Seems like everything is good

How may I proceed from here? Wait for an admin or tag them

I think the idea here is fine, just might be better explained a different way. It would probably be better to list on both of their profiles, instead of perception manipulation, resistance to analytical prediction since it doesn't seem like Kaito is actually directly messing with Asta's perception or his own.

I think the idea here is fine, just might be better explained a different way. It would probably be better to list on both of their profiles, instead of perception manipulation, resistance to analytical prediction since it doesn't seem like Kaito is actually directly messing with Asta's perception or his own.

Although Kiato is resistant to Ki sensing (analytical predictions), he also throws Asta’s sharp senses off (as stated by Asta) which is why he originally had Perception manipulation.
What do you think about illusions?

The unpredictable part might give him limited resistance to information analysis but definitely not preception manipulation

Instinctive Reaction is fine, and the Kiato thing seems best off as Resistance to Analytical Prediction, plus Adaptation for adapting to Kiato's style.

Just to reiterate:

Asta:

Resistance to Precognition and Instinctive Reaction (Was able to reflect Magna's fireball after his mind has turned off and he is capable, replicated Kiato's fighting style which requires him to detach his mind from his body), Resistance to information analysis, (can recreate Kiato's moves which are able to throw senses off Asta's senses), Reactive Evolution (capable of picking up moves and replicating them during a fight as shown in his fight against Kiato).

Kiato:

Perception Manipulation

Resistance to information analysis and analytical prediction (His movements were able to throw Asta's sharp senses off, and due to the fact that his mind is elsewhere during his fight with Asta, Asta was unable to read his mind using ki sensing, thus, rendering him unpredictable), Instinctive Reaction (able to fight with his mind elsewhere).

Just to reiterate:

Asta:

Resistance to Precognition and Instinctive Reaction (Was able to reflect Magna's fireball after his mind has turned off and he is capable, replicated Kiato's fighting style which requires him to detach his mind from his body), Resistance to information analysis, (can recreate Kiato's moves which are able to throw senses off Asta's senses), Reactive Evolution (capable of picking up moves and replicating them during a fight as shown in his fight against Kiato).

Kiato:

Perception Manipulation

Resistance to information analysis and analytical prediction (His movements were able to throw Asta's sharp senses off, and due to the fact that his mind is elsewhere during his fight with Asta, Asta was unable to read his mind using ki sensing, thus, rendering him unpredictable), Instinctive Reaction (able to fight with his mind elsewhere).
I agree with this

Just to reiterate:

Asta:

Kiato:

Perception Manipulation

Asta and Kiato already have Instinctive Reaction on their profiles for these same reasons, but the rest looks good

Thank You, my friends
When the changes are applied we can officially close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back