• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread Part 5: Golden Wind

"In addition a tertiary canon will be allowed. The tertiary canon consists of official adaptations not overseen by the author, which do not modify or contradict source material."

What do you think this means for an adaptation that is overseen by the author?
Nothing, just being supervised by the author does not prove that it is canon, you need to prove that it fits the timeline of the story and does not contradict anything, if random, it is not accepted.

I can’t tell if you’re saying this because you haven’t actually seen any of these episodes, or you genuinely don’t know what canon is.

By the way, the next episode is Heart Kingdom training, you know, the place where they trained during the timeskip? Luck is explicitly shown using Runes with Gaja.

So do you think canon is anything that the author oversees?
ONE and Murata supervised the OPM anime and even made the anime's guidebook, eae?
All Bleach films are supervised by Tite Kubo and do you know how many are canon? Only 1, for a total of 4.

If it fits in the timeline, has things already added and was supervised by the author, then yes, he is canon, I only question his speech saying that "he was supervised by the author" as if that alone made him canon .

I only said that because it was pretty obvious it was happening during the Timeskip though

Well it's possible because Asta and Libe fought in this ritual binding arena to complete the ritual of the servant. Libasta fought nacht merged with gimo in the same arena and defeated him. The arena where the ritual of servant is done.

https://cdn.***************.com/file/mangap/524/10273000/9.jpeghttps://cdn.***************.com/file/mangap/524/10273000/11.jpeg
As you can see now Nacht originally had 4 devil relics and after the fight, now look at his devil relics! Now It's 3!

Wait, the heavily populated Clover Kingdom mountain is ~3 times the height of Mount Everest ? This is a real thing in the wiki ?

We might as well grant everyone in Black Clover the ability to survive without air while we're at it
Black Clover is a fictional world so logic like that doesn't apply :p, things like water and natural occurrences seem to be Mana so I'm guessing air is mana too

Except there's Asta with zero mana and magic potential
sorcerers don't have to use their mana to create <insert natural element> as it already exists in nature e.g. Mereoleona doesn't create volcanoes and Noelle doesn't create lakes

Okay, updated Asta regarding his Devil Union Form. Also, about his Black Divider, I don't think it should be Low 6-B just because he cut Zagred's heart. To start, I doubt Zagred's heart really tanked Conquering Eon, it just let the main body cushion the power.

Okay, updated Asta regarding his Devil Union Form. Also, about his Black Divider, I don't think it should be Low 6-B just because he cut Zagred's heart. To start, I doubt Zagred's heart really tanked Conquering Eon, it just let the main body cushion the power.
Bruh, it's still Low 6-B bare minimum since he damaged full power Zagred without Yuno amping his attack.

I've seen the chapter where BD Asta fought Zagred. There was only one time where he damaged Zagred's body by himself. The rest were pretty much tandem attacks with Yuno. The final strike was when Zagred's body was already messed up pretty badly by the previous onslaught. Low 6-B is only a likely to me.

As I say again, I really don't think Zagred's heart should be 6-B in durability. It was shielded by most of its body, I'd say.

Last edited:
I also think that the Base Dark Triad is just At least High 6-C+. It seems they scale from Vanica killing a 50% Dark Apprentice, when a 40% Dark Apprentice gave Spirit Dive Yuno trouble.

5/4 x 690 Gigatons of TNT (1/2 Demon Licht's feat, which scales to Spirit Dive Yuno, Dark Patry, Black Asta and most elves and captains) = 863 Gigatons of TNT, still High 6-C+.

Only in their Devil's power would they become Low 6-B.

I also think that the Base Dark Triad is just At least High 6-C+. It seems they scale from Vanica killing a 50% Dark Apprentice, when a 40% Dark Apprentice gave Spirit Dive Yuno trouble.

5/4 x 690 Gigatons of TNT (1/2 Demon Licht's feat, which scales to Spirit Dive Yuno, Dark Patry, Black Asta and most elves and captains) = 863 Gigatons of TNT, still High 6-C+.

Only in their Devil's power would they become Low 6-B.
690 Gigatons is pre-timeskip and Yuno didn't deal any significant damage to 40% Gaderois until he pulled out Spirit of Zephyr

Base Dark Triad > 50% Disciple >= Spirit of Zephyr > 40% Disciple > Spirit Dive Post-TS > 690 Gigatons

Back