• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread Part 5: Golden Wind

Copying this from Discord:

"Alright, just finished watching Episode 132, so slight spoilers. I like it a bit more than last weeks ep (because it has some action in it).

Asta, Noelle, Magna, Luck, Charmy, Gordon, and Nero are basically kidnapped by Mereoleona as she busts into the Black Bulls hideout and takes them to the Yultim Volcano so as to "train" them along with the members of the Crimson Lion (and Fuegoleon is here to). We find out that Magna, Luck, Charmy, Gordon, and Nero didn't know what the hell Mana Skin was so Fuegoleon used a magic item that made it easier for people to use Mana Skin. Unlike before where the gang we're sent to the hot spring up top, instead they are sent on a mission to an underground cave underneath Yultim Volcano where an enormous amounts of mana lies (it's also the reason why the Yultim Volcano is a volcano). It's stated that if your mana skin is not strong enough, you will literally be turned to ash by the immense amounts of mana. Unlike before where Asta used an uncontrolled version of Black Asta to make his way to the top, Asta now instead uses his Anti-Magic to basically create an Anti-Mana Skin so as to protect him from the immense heat and mana.

If you want to know what happens next, watch the episode."

"In terms of vs stuff, this means that Luck, Magna, Gordon, Charmy, and Nero would lose Mana skin from their pages if they have it listed (at least for any keys before Post-Timeskip and Post-Elves Invasion key if we consider the training arc as part of the Post-Elves training key)."

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Copying this from Discord:
"Alright, just finished watching Episode 132, so slight spoilers. I like it a bit more than last weeks ep (because it has some action in it).

Asta, Noelle, Magna, Luck, Charmy, Gordon, and Nero are basically kidnapped by Mereoleona as she busts into the Black Bulls hideout and takes them to the Yultim Volcano so as to "train" them along with the members of the Crimson Lion (and Fuegoleon is here to). We find out that Magna, Luck, Charmy, Gordon, and Nero didn't know what the hell Mana Skin was so Fuegoleon used a magic item that made it easier for people to use Mana Skin. Unlike before where the gang we're sent to the hot spring up top, instead they are sent on a mission to an underground cave underneath Yultim Volcano where an enormous amounts of mana lies (it's also the reason why the Yultim Volcano is a volcano). It's stated that if your mana skin is not strong enough, you will literally be turned to ash by the immense amounts of mana. Unlike before where Asta used an uncontrolled version of Black Asta to make his way to the top, Asta now instead uses his Anti-Magic to basically create an Anti-Mana Skin so as to protect him from the immense heat and mana.

If you want to know what happens next, watch the episode."
So... since Tabata said he'd be supervising this filler, can we add these feats?

of course, episodes 129 and onwards are canon (although you can make the argument that the episodes we're canon since they went to the Heart Kingdom) and are being heavily supervised by Tabata.

Technically Luck was already given Mana Skin on his profile for some reason, but now it's official at least.

Although he had to use a magic item to use it so I don't know if he would be able to use as by himself, maybe.

Also, Noelle does a thing with Reinforcement magic that further confirms that Reinforcement Magic does infact boost physical stats besides defence (she used it to boost her speed and jump).

Wait, we already knew it boosted speed, didn't we? Didn't Yami mention that he was boosting his speed with reinforcement magic in order to be able to deflect and dodge Patry's light magic when they fought the first time?

I tend to prefer using the manga for the profile pictures because they just look better in my eyes, though these are pretty good too.

With the exception of Zagred, I think all of those look amazing. Don't get me wrong, I also like the Zagred one, but I think the pic he has now looks better.

But what's inherently wrong with it? It's not something utterly game breaking and something that utterly changed the tide of the battle, just minor abilities that were shown.

Minor abilities added by the anime that weren't on the manga are non-canon by default. We have proof of this arc's canonicity, so it is the exception.

Yeah but the clip he showed for Danmaku and Force field creation isn't from this arc though ? Unless I missed something.

I haven't had the time to watch the recent episode but the clip you showed wasn't recent.

Back