• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noelle vs Weiss

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is = and both are 8-A (Noelle can't use any attacks above 8-A)

Weiss: 8

Noelle Silva:

Icon:

20210710_064552.png

Last edited:
Noelle is absurdly above 155.6 tons , Weiss is 522.5 via his own calc

Second: Weiss is more agile at this point because Noelle can´t flight right now, Weiss has aura and Noelle has mana skin that protect their respective users from attacks, you can forbid the 6-C dragon but I don´t know if you can do it with her defensive spells

Noelle is absurdly above 155.6 tons , Weiss is 522.5 via his own calc

Second: Weiss is more agile at this point because Noelle can´t flight right now, Weiss has aura and Noelle has mana skin that protect their respective users from attacks, you can forbid the 6-C dragon but I don´t know if you can do it with her defensive spells
Weiss scales well above 173.98 tons actually, not 522

doesn't Weiss has an advantage since she can simply freeze Noelle water?
I don´t know what happens when you try to freeze a moving water that is able to stop 6-C attacks

Also, she defended people from Heath´s Ice attacks, he did not even bother to try to freeze his sea dragon nest I will re-read the chapters and see if heath said anything about this

Edit: I was wrong

Last edited:
I don´t know what happens when you try to freeze a moving water that is able to stop 6-C attacks

Also, she defended people from Heath´s Ice attacks, he did not even bother to try to freeze his sea dragon nest I will re-read the chapters and see if heath said anything about this

Edit: I was wrong
So Weiss can freeze Noelle water and not only she can even summon her Arma gigas to her fight as well as amp her speed trough her glyphs

so yeah i vote Weiss

Might want to hold off on this, Weiss might gt bumped up to oneshotting 560 tons
If that happens, I would ask to be removed if this become stompish, Noelle defense is even countered by Weiss freeze dust
Weiss speed amps and GG.
She wins but using speed amps as your reasoning is not possible, Noelle is faster by default and a character can´t win via speed amps if that character is slower than the other with speed unequalized

Weiss is scaling to one shotting people above Noelle, this match is unapplicable.

I will be removing it from both their profiles later.
My only reason to not consider this full stomp is that Noelle also can one shot people who scales to 155 tons because technically, this is Noelle after the elf saga but not using valkyrie armor or sea dragon roar, who could be perfectly 7-B in base but we don´t have any feats, she was tanking Solid attacks and Solid literally could stomp Heath with ease

But that is my opinion, do as you please

Back