• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread Part 5: Golden Wind

Right, looks like Asta is getting nerfed to 9-C because of AMD's statement lmao

Everyone aboard the Black Clover downgrade train. On a more serious note the Dark Triad addictions were applied to the profiles so what’s next for revisions?

Well, idk

I'm waiting for some speed calcs to be evaluated but that won't be anytime soon

Maybe try to gather potential multipliers and make a CRT?

So I just reread the Dante fight ... does Guache's mirror magic count as light? If so is there a calc for him redirecting his light straight down? And what would it scale to?

This is gonna be a doozy, but Fugeoleon manage to overpower a combination of Kaiser & Nozel’s magic (given this was sparring), and then absolutely one-shot Kaiser for a moment.

More evidence that Dorothy’s clones are comparable in strength to her or who she copies, damaging Yami & forcing him to use his strongest attack to escape Glamour World. Similarly, her stealth was so good she could sneak up on Yami, who could even sense Dante moving through space.

William was able to incapacitate Jack for quite some time, rendering him rather useless till Nozel helped. However, that same Jack was able to cut through Fugeoleon’s charged up blast. Overall, I say:

Yami>>>Dorothy>>William(?)Fugeleon>>=Jack=(?)Nozel>>>Kaiser>>>>>Charlotte.

Last edited:
I pretty much agree, though Jack may only have been able to cut Fuegoleon's attack thanks to his RPL, the more he slashes, the stronger and faster he gets.

William's tree also absorbs Mana, that could be the reason why Jack was incapacitated for so long

Kaiser has no excuses tho

I pretty much agree, though Jack may only have been able to cut Fuegoleon's attack thanks to his RPL, the more he slashes, the stronger and faster he gets.

William's tree also absorbs Mana, that could be the reason why Jack was incapacitated for so long

Kaiser has no excuses tho
That’s definitely true. So yeah, Fugeoleon should probably be above Jack. However, Jack was able to cut through William’s tree. So now I’m stuck, and that was early in the fight.

gonna wait for someone to say that Dimension Slash: Equinox is Low 2-C because of Episode 151 lel

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the profiles themselves.
Yami's profile for example is a complete mess, he has 1 speed key, and there are 3 keys of the rest.
Asta also needs to be nerfed.
But I think I'll do a CRT for that.

Last edited:
@Epsilon_R you should probably make another edit on Asta's page that changes nothing but add the link to the CRT in the 'describe what you changed' section

I'm catching up on Black Clover from where I stopped, and I went with the anime. Never again.

Asta's voice is so damn annoying.

And why does he need to "I'm gonna become the Wizard King" in every damn situation

I'm catching up on Black Clover from where I stopped, and I went with the anime. Never again.

Asta's voice is so damn annoying.

And why does he need to "I'm gonna become the Wizard King" in every damn situation
Man, it's a shame to watch the anime rather than reading the manga

Could've sworn there's a statement where it says the time-skip will be animated and supervised by the mangaka, which I assume would be enough to consider it canon since I think that's pretty close to how the second MHA movie both fits into the timeline of MHA and was supervised by its mangaka.

It is not how it works.

"In addition a tertiary canon will be allowed. The tertiary canon consists of official adaptations not overseen by the author, which do not modify or contradict source material."

What do you think this means for an adaptation that is overseen by the author?

Back