• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER 2023 MOVIE CRT (PART 2); THE WIZARD KING SAGA ***CRT BACK ON!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conrad was not floating in outerspace experiencing no gravity. Not only is he disintegrated upon defeat, but we literally see the bits of the meteor that blew up, even the bits that flew away from the planet, fly back down to earth. Furthermore, you can "float" in "low" earth orbit without being in technical outerspace. IRL satellites do it all the time, so floating around for a little bit is nowhere near proof of being above the thermosphere whatsoever.

I’m aware you can float in (low?) earth orbit. It’s technically falling parallel to the earth’s spin right? That’s what the international space station does, hence why I kept mentioning Conrad is at least the height of the international space station.

The meteor is below Conrad not around him. As shown when Asta’s Imperial sword slash travelled a distance beyond the meteor to reach him.

I don’t exactly understand the disintegration point but the rest of his body was still “floating” while it was disintegrating and it took some time before the disintegration occurred yet Conrad didn’t fall towards earth.

Sorry for missing your response. I’m a bit better now.

That’s what the international space station does, hence why I kept mentioning Conrad is at least the height of the international space station.
Those two points don’t follow whatsoever. You can “float” below the ISS height.

I don’t exactly understand the disintegration point but the rest of his body was still “floating” while it was disintegrating and it took some time before the disintegration occurred yet Conrad didn’t fall towards earth.
Well we know he can fly and float regularly as he goes up and does that to summon the meteor. So that explains that.

Edit: I’m going to bed now

Well we know he can fly and float regularly as he goes up and does that to summon the meteor. So that explains that.

You thought he was flying? There’s a reason I specifically referred to when he got defeated. He got his shit knocked out of him hence why I specifically used that scene to say he was floating instead of falling towards earth.

I’ll go look into how falling parallel to earth is possible below the ISS.

You thought he was flying? There’s a reason I specifically referred to when he got defeated. He got his shit knocked out of him hence why I specifically used that scene to say he was floating instead of falling towards earth.

I’ll go look into how falling parallel to earth is possible below the ISS.
Him getting his shit kicked =/= all his powers and abilities go away.

This is still a wank considering the meteor is only going to destroy a country. In addition to that the strongest/highest forbidden magic that was cast in this show is about becoming an Ancient Demon and AD is still relevant to top tiers of Spade Arc therefore anything above Country level prior to Spade Arc is a wank.
First of all, Ancient Demons are completely irrelevant to the Spade Arc top tiers. DU Asta one-shots them for breakfast

Second, Conrad was already going to destroy the country when fighting Asta with the Imperial Sword, and this is a power beyond what he's outputted before. This is fine

I wonder if he was going to destroy the continent and not country with the sword. Cuz it did say Continent when I watched

First of all, Ancient Demons are completely irrelevant to the Spade Arc top tiers.
Say that to Mereoleona
DU Asta one-shots them for breakfast
Which Julius indirectly stated the reason for that is because Ancient Demon is a mass of supercharge magic. That would not be even possible if that's not the case.
Second, Conrad was already going to destroy the country when fighting Asta with the Imperial Sword,
You know it's an overtime right?🤦
and this is a power beyond what he's outputted before. This is fine
Which is a country level attack.

This is still a wank considering the meteor is only going to destroy a country. In addition to that the strongest/highest forbidden magic that was cast in this show is about becoming an Ancient Demon and AD is still relevant to top tiers of Spade Arc therefore anything above Country level prior to Spade Arc is a wank.
1. Conrad actually says that he was going to destroy the foundation of the continent.
2. Just because it is the highest level of spell doesn't mean that its automatically stronger. The potency of a forbidden magic spell would depend on the mana of the user. When Licht casted it, he had zero mana left. This is probably why the Spade Demons are stronger than demon licht. Conrad > Licht > Zero Magic Licht.
3. Its actually more likely then that Clover is just far bigger than we thought.

Say that to Mereoleona
Who far surpassed her power that defeated the demon in that arc?
Which Julius indirectly stated the reason for that is because Ancient Demon is a mass of supercharge magic. That would not be even possible if that's not the case.
They are not just magic because they leave behind skeletal remains. Also, Asta scales to what he fights with magic.
You know it's an overtime right?🤦
lol.
Which is a country level attack.
Cringe.

1. Conrad actually says that he was going to destroy the foundation of the continent.
The said foundation is the clover kingdom
2. Just because it is the highest level of spell doesn't mean that its automatically stronger. The potency of a forbidden magic spell would depend on the mana of the user.
That wouldn't even possible if he doesn't have enough mana to turn himself into AD. The story about two royals strongly emphasis that it would require a lot of negative mana to turn into it.
When Licht casted it, he had zero mana left.
This is false. He also use the magic items to empowered himself with tons of tons of negative mana
This is probably why the Spade Demons are stronger than demon licht. Conrad > Licht > Zero Magic Licht.
False. Conrad needed a magic from everyone including the magic from the captains and a bit of magic from the previous wizards king just to perform a feat, which AD can do without any help from the others. Heck the" highest order of forbidden magic" - stated by Zagred himself.
3. Its actually more likely then that Clover is just far bigger than we thought.
Baseless. Assumptions.

I honestly don't get why you all still take these people seriously 🤦 They are the same people who tried to scale fana into multi continental (basically saying she is much stronger than litch demon) and Dorothy to moon level. Call me disrespectful but they are ******* weird for that.

Heck even the current tiering is kinda weird because they scale a mf to asta for harming him with POISON magic.

I honestly don't get why you all still take these people seriously 🤦 They are the same people who tried to scale fana into multi continental (basically saying she is much stronger than litch demon) and Dorothy to moon level 🤦

Call me disrespectful but they are ******* weird for that..

Heck even the current tiering is kinda weird because they scale a mf to asta for harming him with POISON magic.
Bro is cooking without the seasoning

The said foundation is the clover kingdom
So the Clover Kingdom is a continet?
That wouldn't even possible if he doesn't have enough mana to turn himself into AD. The story about two royals strongly emphasis that it would require a lot of negative mana to turn into it.

This is false. He also use the magic items to empowered himself with tons of tons of negative mana
Did you not realize that how much magic you have is a determiner of how well you can use a magic stone? IF He has no magic then he is not getting proper use out of said magic stone.

let's not forget that Lumiere scales to Demon Licht, and Conrad's Compound form is literally his power + Lumiere's power + all other wizard kings + all magic he ever stole. And Doom's Gate Is stronger than that. Get that fodder out of this discussion.
False. Conrad needed a magic from everyone including the magic from the captains and a bit of magic from the previous wizards king just to perform a feat, which AD can do without any help from the others. Heck the" highest order of forbidden magic" - stated by Zagred himself.
The Spade Demons are literally stronger than Demon Licht. Conrad is stronger than Licht.
Baseless. Assumptions.
My assumptions are based on a multi-continental meteor being needed on taking out a country.

Country destruction can be way more than country level

Don't know if this means anything, I didn't read anything above
This is last but: That's maybe true but we didn't actually see those county level feat unfold, it's just a bunches of statements therefore saying it's higher than a country level attack specially if their argument is base on an obviously not so accurate calcu that contradicts the scaling of the verse is a wank.

Say that to Mereoleona
Just gonna focus on this: Mereoleona literally grows stronger as she fights, to the point where she completely fodderized this Ancient Demon and then proceeded to reach Spirit Dive Yuno levels of power after he'd gained his Star Magic

I honestly don't get why you all still take these people seriously 🤦 They are the same people who tried to scale fana into multi continental (basically saying she is much stronger than litch demon) and Dorothy to moon level. Call me disrespectful but they are ******* weird for that.

You've got this sort of grudge that really needs sorting out. Either get it together or I'll see you in the RVR thread. You've already shown an unwillingness to listen to staff just because you've got something against them, and now you've got comments like this where you acknowledge your disrespect but continue to do so anyway

I tried to use this shot initially but it was shot down. The planet is further back than the meteor, so this size is inaccurate
I know

But even with the meteor being bigger than what it actually is it still results in a smaller size that what you got in your calc when assuming a height

About half your size actually

The wiki usually goes with lowballs of a feat so I believe this to be the best option considering we don't know for sure how high the meteor is

I know

But even with the meteor being bigger than what it actually is it still results in a smaller size that what you got in your calc when assuming a height

About half your size actually

The wiki usually goes with lowballs of a feat so I believe this to be the best option considering we don't know for sure how high the meteor is
There's a difference between using an assumption and doing something flat-out wrong, though...

This is unviable to use because of the perspective differences

There's a difference between using an assumption and doing something flat-out wrong, though...

This is unviable to use because of the perspective differences
And I'm saying that even doing it "Wrong" results in a far more believable result

That's disregarding the fact that even with it being at most 85 Kilometers from the surface of the earth meaning the difference is negligible

Your calc has the same problem as the one before where the meteors radius you found (81 Kilometers) is very close to the maximum height of the mesosphere (85 Kilometers). So close in fact that if that where the case it would blot out the entire sky which is not what we see in the movie

If there is a way I can account for this small difference using the 85 kilometer value to find the exact size please let me know

However even without perfect certainty I believe this to be the more accurate of the two calcs

And I'm saying that even doing it "Wrong" results in a far more believable result

That's disregarding the fact that even with it being at most 85 Kilometers from the surface of the earth meaning the difference is negligible
Not sure what you mean by this

But like... there's no debate here. The calc is wrong. All there is to it. I don't care if the result is "more believable," if it uses an objectively wrong method, it's wrong.
Your calc has the same problem as the one before where the meteors radius you found (81 Kilometers) is very close to the maximum height of the mesosphere (85 Kilometers). So close in fact that if that where the case it would blot out the entire sky which is not what we see in the movie
The entire sky turns red so like...
If there is a way I can account for this small difference using the 85 kilometer value to find the exact size please let me know

However even without perfect certainty I believe this to be the more accurate of the two calcs
Not sure what to do tbh as far as finding another way goes

But again... It's not accurate. At all. Mine is more accurate because it's at least using formulas accurately with what's shown.

Not sure what you mean by this

But like... there's no debate here. The calc is wrong. All there is to it. I don't care if the result is "more believable," if it uses an objectively wrong method, it's wrong.

Not sure what to do tbh as far as finding another way goes

But again... It's not accurate. At all. Mine is more accurate because it's at least using formulas accurately with what's shown.
We do the same things for calcs that don't line up with what's shown

Which your calc very much does

Also it's not an "Objectively wrong method", the method is correct it's just due to it being in the atmosphere the size is not completely accurate.
But like I've reiterated multiple times the margin of error is small
The entire sky turns red so like...
I don't see how that disregards the fact that if the meteor really was the size you found then there wouldn't be any sky to turn red

It'd just be meteor for the entire 20 kilometer horizon distance

We do the same things for calcs that don't line up with what's shown

Which your calc very much does

Also it's not an "Objectively wrong method", the method is correct it's just due to it being in the atmosphere the size is not completely accurate.
But like I've reiterated multiple times the margin of error is small
It is objectively wrong. Using pixel scaling for two objects that are on different planes is wrong. It inherently makes results inaccurate, as the sizes shown are not representative of their actual sizes. There's no debating that
I don't see how that disregards the fact that if the meteor really was the size you found then there wouldn't be any sky to turn red

It'd just be meteor for the entire 20 kilometer horizon distance
Neither method is perfect, no, but one is, again, actually formulaically correct

I'll look into how falling parallel to earth is possible below the ISS.
tl;dr you don't need to be at any specific height to orbit, you just need to be moving sideways fast enough. Obviously the closer to the planet you are the more gravity you experience, hence why orbiting 2 feet off the floor would be unfathomably difficult compared to 100km off the ground.

Shmeaty, doing it wrong and justifying it by saying “it’s more believable” is called incredulity. It’s not a valid argument. Clover FRA

If the meteor in question was shown to be Ablated, but didn't come from space, we will use Ablation speeds, which are the minimum speed an object needs to move in order for it to be ablated by its own friction with the atmosphere, the values range from 2000-4000 m/s.

Based on this, the meteor calc should be using 3000 m/s, not 3500 m/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back