• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER 2023 MOVIE CRT (PART 2); THE WIZARD KING SAGA ***CRT BACK ON!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
the **** is a gmc
2024-sierra-hd-3500-slt-whitefrost-tricoat-g1w.png

I am in agreement with @CloverDragon03 regarding Asta and Elsdocia and I think @BlackAstaSenpai has a point regarding the False Bargain I think the safest thing is to recognize that the difference in strength between the "False" and "True" is unknown.

And being "maddened by power" is an extremely weak argument even for a possible rating imagine for a solid one, I disagree with Naalith being above Elsdocia Asta.

And being "maddened by power" is an extremely weak argument even for a possible rating imagine for a solid one, I disagree with Naalith being above Elsdocia Asta.
Except it's very clearly due to Naalith's magic itself, as Nacht in that same sentence says their magic is "far too massive"

I find it ridiculous to say Asta wasn't amped because then that means he had this power with Black Divider the whole time and simply... never used it, against the guy trying to destroy the kingdom

I find it ridiculous to say Asta wasn't amped because then that means he had this power with Black Divider the whole time and simply... never used it, against the guy trying to destroy the kingdom
This. Asta absorbed a shit ton of magic power thanks to the funny movie sword from what I saw, that should definitely have amped all his stats. IIRC his one black winged form has amped all his stats before and not just his one half, so I don't see why the funny movie sword amp would only amp like one arm.

Will adjust the mass to the new calc
Also I specifically noted that the calc was fine if the meteor really was stopped in one frame. I worded it like this because I didn't have good access to the movie at the time I evaluated it

Having seen it now, you're really better off just scaling Asta to the meteor's mass

Except it's very clearly due to Naalith's magic itself, as Nacht in that same sentence says their magic is "far too massive"
The problem itself is not that, but is using something that a character failed to say as an argument or now we're going to put Naalith above all the characters that Natch doesn't talk about their magic?

Asta did use it against Compound Magic Conrad and won. You forget Asta was stomped before the amp.

This. Asta absorbed a shit ton of magic power thanks to the funny movie sword from what I saw, that should definitely have amped all his stats. IIRC his one black winged form has amped all his stats before and not just his one half, so I don't see why the funny movie sword amp would only amp like one arm.

The amp was specifically for the slash. It makes no sense for Asta to have magic when anti magic flows within him and most of his exterior.

Also I specifically noted that the calc was fine if the meteor really was stopped in one frame. I worded it like this because I didn't have good access to the movie at the time I evaluated it

Having seen it now, you're really better off just scaling Asta to the meteor's mass

Are you saying it did happen or didn’t?

The amp was specifically for the slash. It makes no sense for Asta to have magic when anti magic flows within him and most of his exterior.
The amp really isnt explained, but considering he can swing the sword without his body breaking, it would indicate at some level (via newtons third law) that his body was amped. But regardless the sword enabled him to absorb the magic regardless, despite antimagic flowing throughout his entire body.

The amp really isnt explained, but considering he can swing the sword without his body breaking, it would indicate at some level (via newtons third law) that his body was amped. But regardless the sword enabled him to absorb the magic regardless, despite antimagic flowing throughout his entire body.

Why must it apply to all across his body and not the left side of the body the magic from the sword covers? The anti magic still covered most of his body so it makes no sense for all of his body to be amped.

Asta swung his Demon Divider to stop the fall with one arm and the force from the meteor didn’t break that side of his body hence why I said the meteor feat applies to his form and not his Imperial Sword amped side. Conrad has also shown superiority by hurting Asta when he took control of the meteor and pushed it further.

Why must it apply to all across his body and not the left side of the body the magic from the sword covers? The anti magic still covered most of his body so it makes no sense for all of his body to be amped.

Asta swung his Demon Divider to stop the fall with one arm and the force from the meteor didn’t break that side of his body hence why I said the meteor feat applies to his form and not his Imperial Sword amped side. Conrad has also shown superiority by hurting Asta when he took control of the meteor and pushed it further.
Why would it make sense for Asta to be able to match Conrad’s strongest attack that requires him to kill himself to use it with power he just normally had? Unless he got a random unsupported amp out of nowhere- well ig he did say it’s time to surpass his limits before performing the feat. So ig he could have gotten a limit surpassing amp before slashing meteor. Hmmm, I’ll switch to neutral on scaling for now.

Why would it make sense for Asta to be able to match Conrad’s strongest attack that requires him to kill himself to use it with power he just normally had? Unless he got a random unsupported amp out of nowhere-

Are you saying I’m implying Asta matched this Conrad’s strength? Cuz you can match the Meteor KE without directly scaling to Conrad himself. The Meteor’s KE is a product of gravity not Conrad himself. Conrad merely summoned a meteor to drop. He didn’t push it otherwise Asta wouldn’t have handled the force without initially taking damage. Notice how Conrad actually pushed the meteor, hurt Asta and made him struggle. Conrad is still superior, all he did was summon a meteor to drop.

It’s like you creating a rock and letting it drop out of your hands. Me catching that rock doesn’t mean I’m as strong as you. But you pushing the rock and breaking my arm in the process means you’re still stronger.

Last edited:
well ig he did say it’s time to surpass his limits before performing the feat. So ig he could have gotten a limit surpassing amp before slashing meteor. Hmmm, I’ll switch to neutral on scaling for now.

I wanted to add this to my side in the OP but I was told it doesn’t make sense. 🙂 especially when Asta literally grows in strength like everytime he says it.

well ig he did say it’s time to surpass his limits before performing the feat. So ig he could have gotten a limit surpassing amp before slashing meteor. Hmmm, I’ll switch to neutral on scaling for now.
I wanted to add this to my side in the OP but I was told it doesn’t make sense. 🙂 especially when Asta literally grows in strength like everytime he says it.
I can't believe y'all actually see this as a viable scaling point, or just anything more than a simple catchphrase

It's not as if saying the line spontaneously provides a massive amp, no
I mean more like, characters getting amped mid combat. An example from another verse is like, Ichigo getting strong enough to go from not harming Kenpachi to defeating Kenpachi. Does stuff like that happen for Asta in BC?

I mean more like, characters getting amped mid combat. An example from another verse is like, Ichigo getting strong enough to go from not harming Kenpachi to defeating Kenpachi. Does stuff like that happen for Asta in BC?
There was one time against Vetto but then nothing of that magnitude occurs again

There was one time against Vetto but then nothing of that magnitude occurs again
Hmmmmmm. I think I could see an argument for possibly scaling that version of black Asta to the feat. Since Asta has displayed immense accelerated development before, and it’s a common theme in BC.

Non supporter of the verse here

Just wanted to say that the feat does take place in zero G

I saw yall arguing about that above and some where arguing that it wasn't

Also about the LS, I see no reason why you can't just divide the time it took for the entire scene to play out as the minimum time it took for Asta to stop it

It'd still upgrade the calc even if we assumed it took the whole 3 minute timeframe of the scene including flashbacks

Non supporter of the verse here

Just wanted to say that the feat does take place in zero G

I saw yall arguing about that above and some where arguing that it wasn't

Also about the LS, I see no reason why you can't just divide the time it took for the entire scene to play out as the minimum time it took for Asta to stop it

It'd still upgrade the calc even if we assumed it took the whole 3 minute timeframe of the scene including flashbacks
Lol no to the zero G stuff. I’ve already addressed that as you can “float” in low earth orbit with experiencing literally no gravity.

Lol no to the zero G stuff. I’ve already addressed that as you can “float” in low earth orbit with experiencing literally no gravity.

Wait you did? I must’ve completely missed that. Like I said I’m not in a good headspace. Lemme see.

Wait you did? I must’ve completely missed that. Like I said I’m not in a good headspace. Lemme see.
Alright so there are couple things wrong with that calc.

1) Meteors don't start burning up until they breach the mesosphere. Don't believe me, believe NASA. So no that bitch aint 545 km in the air, it's less than 90 km away, top of the mesosphere is around that high up.

2) Conrad was not floating in outerspace experiencing no gravity. Not only is he disintegrated upon defeat, but we literally see the bits of the meteor that blew up, even the bits that flew away from the planet, fly back down to earth. Furthermore, you can "float" in "low" earth orbit without being in technical outerspace. IRL satellites do it all the time, so floating around for a little bit is nowhere near proof of being above the thermosphere whatsoever.

I'm going to recalc this feat. This proposed calc is based upon a horrendously inaccurate assumption.

Edit: Once I do, I'll make a calc group thread to discuss which calc should be used, since this is more of a scaling thread.
Point 2.

Also talking with some knowledgeable members off site I think I’m going to switch back to in favor of clovers scaling. Simply because very potent magic can bypass astas anti magic, and this movie sword amp is definitely super potent. However, I think a narrative argument can somewhat support Arnold’s so if the majority think a possibly rating for Arnold’s scaling is fine, I wouldn’t push against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back