• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Power breaks into the Hellsing estate and drops dukes into all the toilets, and then Seras is stuck scrubbing all the cement chud off the bowls for days.

What are their AP levels? Power has more experience but Seras has training and the Harkonen, and Power's overconfidence could definitely cost her here.

What are their AP levels? Power has more experience but Seras has training and the Harkonen, and Power's overconfidence could definitely cost her here.
Seras can crush skulls... I guess..? Crushing skulls is the only thing on her incomplete vampire form that has actual calcs. So since crushing skulls is a street-level feat, imma assume her being able to easily kill Nazi vampires with physical strikes is a baseline 9-B feat (I could be very wrong lmao). Fiend Power also has no calcs, and the AP feat on her profile is unintentionally hurting and launching Denji into a ceiling with a punch, so imma also assume it is also baseline (also could be very wrong)

So if AP is similar, then it might be a skill battle. Power is more experienced, but not by all that much. Seras has police training and military training, has her big gun, and Power is overconfident whereas Seras is not. I'd be leaning slightly in Seras' favour at the moment.

Power also mostly killed things weaker than herself, and becomes a hood ornament the very instant the enemy is comparable to her. Seras on the other hand fought against groups of ghouls which gave her trouble, served as a human police officer and of course graduated the academy, fought and beat Millennium vampires which could harm her, took hits from Anderson, fought Jan Valentine, and briefly engaged Tubalcain Alhambra. So I'll say Seras has more solid experience, actually.

Realised no one brought his up yet, can Power dura neg Seras by growing blades inside her body?
Has Power ever demonstrated that ability? If she has, Seras can handle multiple blessed bayonets in her back as long as her heart isn't pierced. When Zorin took her down, she did it by mind ******* her, then by shearing her arm off, then by cutting her eyes out of her head. After that Seras still tried to fight back.

Jesus Christ that Seras profile is so barebones

If only there was someone out there with a good knowledge on Hellsing to remake that profile into something decent rather than leave it like a scanless, referenceless and just bad profile...

Oh wait a second—

Power never did this "Creates weapons from inside out" while a fiend, only when she became the Blood Devil
She never really did that ever in any of the battles she had
Like you think someone who can just create blades from the inside out wouldn't really have a problem dealing with a heavily injured Bat Devil
Doesn't really looks like Power will start with this power, or even use it at all

Power never did this "Creates weapons from inside out" while a fiend, only when she became the Blood Devil
She never really did that ever in any of the battles she had
Like you think someone who can just create blades from the inside out wouldn't really have a problem dealing with a heavily injured Bat Devil
Doesn't really looks like Power will start with this power, or even use it at all
ye, the votes should return

They absolutely could kill her cuz it would hit her heart
But again, the chances of Power actually using thag power is nigh-zero

How good are Power's blades? Is it just that they would hit her heart, would they cause her to be ripped apart, do they have some extra hax to them?

How good are Power's blades? Is it just that they would hit her heart, would they cause her to be ripped apart, do they have some extra hax to them?
....it's literally using the opponents blood to create spikes, making it dura neg. Guess which organ has lots blood in it?

....it's literally using the opponents blood to create spikes, making it dura neg. Guess which organ has lots blood in it?
So all it does is hit the heart. Meaning if it was someone with better regeneration like Alucard instead of Seras the blades wouldn't stop him.

How is Alucard relevant here? Anyway the Blades don't matter since they won't be used
I was just checking out of curiosity. People are talking about the blades being highly deadly and I was checking how deadly. It's best we calm it down here. No need to get irritated.

I was just checking out of curiosity. People are talking about the blades being highly deadly and I was checking how deadly. It's best we calm it down here. No need to get irritated.
I'm sorry if I sounded a bit irritated. I'm just baffled that Alucard was mentioned, anyway let's continue this debate

I'm sorry if I sounded a bit irritated. I'm just baffled that Alucard was mentioned, anyway let's continue this debate
It's fine. I was just curious about how deadly the blades were outside of just forming from internal blood, and presented Alucard as an example while asking what it could kill. Anyway, Power doesn't use them that way, Seras has guns to keep Power at a distance, Seras has the skill advantage, and Power is overconfident.

Back