• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Because both of them have been described to have limitless power for potential NLF wank. Plus, it’s numbers related (One Punch Man VS The Power of Two).

Speed is equalized, both are 4-A (Current timeline Saitama is used), and the battle is on Uranus. Both of them start 100 meters apart.

Who wins?

ONE PUUUUNNNNCH!:

THE POWER OF TWOOOOOOOO!: 8 (Soupywolf5, Spinoirr, jojo123, Dragonite007, Mariogoods, Pikaman, JustANormalLemon, Epiccheev)

0:

Last edited:
Saitama has like a 6x AP advantage here and upscales from his 4-A value so pretty sure he one punches

So to start, Two for what we’ve seen often uses his telekinesis most of the time as well as create forcefields. Though, they do have one move capable of erasing Saitama with a clap (Albeit as there are only 2 episodes of TPOT up, he’s only used it once for now, so I assume this may be a last resort option).

So to start, Two for what we’ve seen often uses his telekinesis most of the time as well as create forcefields. Though, they do have one move capable of erasing Saitama with a clap (Albeit as there are only 2 episodes of TPOT up, he’s only used it once for now, so I assume this may be a last resort option).
Saitama has resistance to telekinesis and should be able to just punch his forcefields away

He has no response to existence erasure though yet

Saitama has resistance to telekinesis and should be able to just punch his forcefields away
Wasn’t that just because he had higher lifting strength to resist it? As for the forcefields, it should be noted that they are more durable than Two is, and through a scaling chain, Two is equal to Four who upscales from (or is equal to) Factor of Four Donut who one-shot Taco who could break out of a Jawbreaker that Golf Ball was incapable of breaking out of, who is durable enough to no-sell the Announcer Crusher which was able to one-shot Leafy who scales to the standard starry sky feat.

In short, the scaling chain here is: Two’s Forcefields > Two = Four >= FoF Donut >>> (Oneshot) Taco >>> (Oneshot) Jawbreaker >> Golf Ball >> Announcer Crusher >>> (Oneshot) Leafy = Starry Sky feat

Wasn’t that just because he had higher lifting strength to resist it?
Maybe, maybe not. It's unclear.

In any case Tatsumaki vs Saitama in the manga is approaching so we might get more insight in wheter or not Saitama can resist those type of haxs

I’m assuming “Current timeline Saitama” means his first 4-A key and not his second one (Who based on his profile only scales to his 4-A value and doesn’t upscale) so Two upscaling from his own AP value (Including several one-shot gaps) means the AP value shouldn’t be that massive, though Saitama should still have an advantage

Two’s telekinesis is vastly superior to either Saitama’s LS or Tatsumaki’s telekinesis (~77,400x higher than Saitama’s LS and ~10 quadrillion times greater than Tatsumaki’s telekinesis) so Saitama isn’t resisting it

Two’s teleportation, forcefields and telekinesis are all solid options for keeping distance from Saitama’s far superior combat ability, the teleportation so far we’ve only seen Two use to avoid harm (When the contestants were all beating the shit out of him), the forcefields upscale from Two (Even higher than Two already upscales from his own AP value) meaning even with the AP advantage Saitama would probably still have difficulty breaking through them, telekinesis as one of Two’s most in-character options is definitely his most valuable option here since Saitama has neither the LS nor the resistance (He’s only resisted TK from characters significantly weaker than Two) to overcome it, and Two can fall back on EE if all else fails

So, I’ll probably go with Two mid/high-diff. If Saitama gets in close he can do serious damage thanks to his AP advantage and far greater combat skill, (Is Saitama going into this fully serious?) but Two’s abilities are perfect for not letting that happen, telekinesis to rag doll Saitama and keep his distance, teleportation to get away if Saitama does get close and forcefields both to block any shockwaves (Since Two could grab Black Hole with his TK would he be able to grab the shockwaves?) and to act as barriers to once again keep the distance, with EE being essentially an instant win option to fall back on if all else fails that Saitama has no answer to

Last edited:
Wouldn't be more in character for two to start using something like turn the sun in a spike ball and use It against saitama? Two wasn't in many battles and the one the could be mostly considered a battle was whem he hitted Four with the sun spikeball

What I mean is, thanks to not having prior knolage, Two mostly likle woul be hitted at least once directly before using his bwtter powers to this combat

Wouldn't be more in character for two to start using something like turn the sun in a spike ball and use It against saitama? Two wasn't in many battles and the one the could be mostly considered a battle was whem he hitted Four with the sun spikeball

What I mean is, thanks to not having prior knolage, Two mostly likle woul be hitted at least once directly before using his bwtter powers to this combat
so... would 2 survive at least one punch of saitama directly?

I’m assuming “Current timeline Saitama” means his first 4-A key and not his second one (Who based on his profile only scales to his 4-A value and doesn’t upscale) so Two upscaling from his own AP value (Including several one-shot gaps) means the AP value shouldn’t be that massive, though Saitama should still have an advantage
Saitama was completely unharmed after being on the epicenter of the Serious Punch Squared and immediatly after this he punched Garou (who also scales to 4-A in durability and AP the same manner as Saitama) knocking him back and making him bleed. Both his current timeline and parallel timeline keys are considerably stronger than the 4-A value he scales to.
Two’s telekinesis is vastly superior to either Saitama’s LS or Tatsumaki’s telekinesis (~77,400x higher than Saitama’s LS and ~10 quadrillion times greater than Tatsumaki’s telekinesis) so Saitama isn’t resisting it
A resistance is a resistance, also it should be noted that Saitama's LS is not his full output as the Serious Table Flip was done with one hand. In any case, the prospect of a serious fight and the rather annoying nature of being ragdolled around would likely trigger his AD which should be able to let him eventually overpower Two's restraint or directly start speed blitzing.
So, I’ll probably go with Two high-diff. If Saitama gets in close he can do serious damage thanks to his AP advantage and far greater combat skill, (Is Saitama going into this fully serious?) but Two’s abilities are perfect for not letting that happen, telekinesis to rag doll Saitama and keep his distance, teleportation to get away if Saitama does get close and forcefields both to block any shockwaves (Since Two could grab Black Hole with his TK would he be able to grab the shockwaves?) and to act as barriers to once again keep the distance, with EE being essentially an instant win option to fall back on if all else fails that Saitama has no answer to
Two doesn't have NPI to just grab massive shockwaves (Though he does have toon force but I haven't watched the show so idk)

Two was seen more times using telekinesis throughout most of his screentime out of his other abilities, though
She only breaks out by sheer determination through emotional peaks, hence requiring her to one-shot the shell of the jawbreaker to get out
second, how Golf Ball not beingh able to break a Jaw breaker is directed to her surviving the announcer crusher(that cause It to break into It's own force) or I'm missing something? beacuse It was a Dura feat, not a AP feat
Her durability would in fact scale to her AP given she has harmed characters who can harm her

Saitama was completely unharmed after being on the epicenter of the Serious Punch Squared and immediatly after this he punched Garou (who also scales to 4-A in durability and AP the same manner as Saitama) knocking him back and making him bleed. Both his current timeline and parallel timeline keys are considerably stronger than the 4-A value he scales to.

A resistance is a resistance, also it should be noted that Saitama's LS is not his full output as the Serious Table Flip was done with one hand. In any case, the prospect of a serious fight and the rather annoying nature of being ragdolled around would likely trigger his AD which should be able to let him eventually overpower Two's restraint or directly start speed blitzing.

Two doesn't have NPI to just grab massive shockwaves (Though he does have toon force but I haven't watched the show so idk)
I get that he’s still stronger than his actual value, I was just saying he’s not vastly superior to it like his second key is, Two upscales from his value far more than Saitama’s upscales from his, which is why I said the AP gap isn't as large as it seemed

Resisting something doesn’t mean you’re immune. Saitama’s only resisted TK from characters far weaker than Two (Quadrillions of times weaker) and while his own LS feat was casual, it’s still over 77,000 times lower than Two’s LS (Also iirc the LS value Two scales to was performed casually too) no amount of casualness would cover that kind of gap. Also I thought Saitama’s AD was through fighting someone comparable to himself, Two is still a fair bit weaker than Saitama in AP

His TK could grab Lightning, Cloudy, Black Hole and presumably Nonexisty since he lifted all of the contestants to see which recommended character would join the show (Which included Nonexisty), all of whom are non-physical

Last edited:
Honestly I’m not sure how resisting telekinesis at a leagues weaker level to Two’s would let you resist Two’s. If it’s a LS based resistance and not a “Saitama is invulnerable to telekinesis as a hax ability” resistance, Two should manage fine. Forcefields and TK keep Saitama at bay and EE means the fight is always in their control. Voting Two FRA

Saitama's exponential AD is more emotion based like Hulk (except that in his case it's pretty much any emotion instead of just anger) rather than fighting based like Dragon Ball characters and Garou. If he gets toyed with or trapped in Telekinesis and then gets beaten he will probably get mad very quick, specially since it's not a real fight, but a character much weaker trying to cheese him.
Not sure if that's enough to cover it, but his AD upscales from Garou who was able to go from Class G to Class P in a few moments (like a monster with Class P grabs him and he gets bulky and breaks out of it.) and then from Class P to Class Z while fighting Saitama for a few minutes.

Even then the fact that TWO can erase Saitama from existence anytime he wants by just clapping and can teleport around on top of being able to completely control the fight until Saitama gets seriously mad and breaks out of the hold means he'd have to job HARD to lose this. Even if he starts by moving the sun around as a weapon Saitama will just destroy it and then TWO will have no choice but to use TK on him directly. (Not to mention even if Saitama goes for him at the start he won't get one-shotted.)

(Not to mention even if Saitama goes for him at the start he won't get one-shotted.)
well, that's what I need to hear, if Two survive the first atacks of saitama them he sure would notice how dangerous his oponent is and go to TK teleport and forcefield shenanigans, Voting for the power of twoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back