• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Billy vs Silly Monkey Part 2 (GRACE)

Pretty sure Schnee was being sarcastic, referencing the Ki Crush gg train that was rejected last thread.

That's doesn't answered my question. Destroying a sword is very different from a candy or a tapstery being able to wield it at all (especially when neither of them have hands)

He can use it using Telekinesis, and the sword is Exists on a higher existence so I don't think Low 2-C Hax works on it.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
So he can still use telekinesis and other skills as candy? If so then I'm switching to Trunks since Bill would likely transmutate first rather than sleep hax or petrify
counted

JooCipher said:
AwkguyDB said:
lol tbf if DB goes to Tier 1 they are not ready for the shit show that awaits them
They still won't escape Arceus even if they go to tier 1 omegalol
All it takes is omnipresence, lol Mechikabura nearly stomped if it wasn't for his revision XD.

I think their refering to the whole Original Spirit becoming 5-D thing.

Yeah, but everyone either is too busy or don't know enough to actually create the upgrade thread, so at 2-B it stays for now (Well the Avatar that is Arceus would stay 2-B either way)

AwkguyDB said:
Boy I can't wait for Trunks to take on Palkia and Dialga /:)
Goku would have killed both of them but some where arguing he won't nuke their realm and in case of Dialga he was already in his SSJ4 state and I still don't why would Xenoku only nuke the realm while transforming and not after

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
AwkguyDB said:
Boy I can't wait for Trunks to take on Palkia and Dialga /:)
Goku would have killed both of them but some where arguing he won't nuke their realm and in case of Dialga he was already in his SSJ4 state and I still don't why would Xenoku only nuke the realm while transforming and not after
logically he should still have the energy output. Heck I believe that was his wincon even post SSJ4

logically he should still have the energy output. Heck I believe that was his wincon even post SSJ4

How did he lose to Dialga ?

Nitro90 said:
logically he should still have the energy output. Heck I believe that was his wincon even post SSJ4 How did he lose to Dialga ?
Nuking was deemed ooc

Goku would have killed both of them but some where arguing he won't nuke their realm and in case of Dialga he was already in his SSJ4 state and I still don't why would Xenoku only nuke the realm while transforming and not afterlogically he should still have the energy output. Heck I believe that was his wincon even post SSJ4 How did he lose to Dialga ?
Nuking was deemed ooc

Couldn't he one shot with like anything

Nitro90 said:
logically he should still have the energy output. Heck I believe that was his wincon even post SSJ4How did he lose to Dialga ?Nuking was deemed ooc Couldn't he one shot with like anything
Yeah but in order to kill Dialga I think you had to go beyond the avatar which would essentially be like destroying IZ

Back