• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Billy vs Silly Monkey Part 2 (GRACE)

Without the Keysword Trunks can't do anything to Bill's Low Godly regen

Also i'd like to point out that with Trasmutation being resisted Bill would still have his disintegration beams

Trunks being resistant to transmutation helps immensely here. I think he takes it. Bill's transmutation at best would transform him, but he'd still be able to move around and fight.

Bill loses unless he can somehow find a way to turn Trunks to stone. Plus Trunks can powernull with his sword. Voting Trunks.

Well, yes, but if they are still a wincon if he menages to land them, which his Precognition would help him to do

Trunks won't be able to use the sword as a tapstery, and without that he can't overcome Bill's Low Godly. He's still able to fight him, sure, but he can't use skills while transmutated, which means the battle would go on until Bill would use some of his other haxes to destroy trunks (such as disintigrate him)

Also I see someone being salty over Bill's win against Goku

Got 4 Trunks votes

Note: Bill has Disintegration and Petrification as wincons.

Btw Trunks has Power Null with the Key Sword and 50% Damage Reduction naturally.

When has Bill used his Precog literally ever. As far as I recall that came from a statement.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Trunks won't be able to use the sword as a tapstery, and without that he can't overcome Bill's Low Godly. He's still able to fight him, sure, but he can't use skills while transmutated, which means the battle would go on until Bill would use some of his other haxes to destroy trunks (such as disintigrate him)
Also I see someone being salty over Bill's win against Goku
I'm salty over Cal being salty about Goku's transmute.

Btw the Keysword can not be changed or altered as Mechikabura himself tried to alter and destroy it.

"Can't use skills while transmutated"

Provide a scan or statement of that please. Because AFAIK that was Never stated nor proven.

SailorGalacticRose said:
Dialga's actually a pretty good matchup. Not sure about Palkia though.
Pretty sure Trunks resistance to Time Manipulation and Existence Erasure stops all of Dialga's Hax so it would be a stomp, while Palkia is likely its win through either Spatial Rending him or sealing him a Space Bubble.

Everything12 said:
SailorGalacticRose said:
Dialga's actually a pretty good matchup. Not sure about Palkia though.
Pretty sure Trunks resistance to Time Manipulation and Existence Erasure stops all of Dialga's Hax so it would be a stomp, while Palkia is likely its win through either Spatial Rending him or sealing him a Space Bubble.
Dialga could seal too, no?

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Bill is also very likely to petrifty too like what he did to the GF citizens and to Ford
Yeah, but he usually goes for transmutation first. Exceptions being the Pines twins, Stanley and Gideon, who he just forced to dance. He needed the Pines Twins and Stanley in order to try to get the equation out of Ford. Even in Weirdmageddon, he melted a statue, introduced the Henchmaniacs, and when approached by Preston Northwest, he shuffled the functions of every hole in his face. Then he summoned his Eyebats and began turning people to stone. He did disintegrate Time Baby because he was an actual threat to his power and Bill knew he could control time if he got rid of him. The disintegration is NOT existence erasure because it was said Time Baby would regenerate in the future, which is supported by The Time Traveler's Pig.

His petrification is movement based. Both times he turned Ford into gold required movement. It is the same for turning people to stone.

Really it all depends on if Bill can survive long enough to use it. Even then Trunks could dodge it.

AwkguyDB said:
That comes from sealing Giratina in the Distortion Wolrd, not the time it was Time Looped though, and honestly, we have no idea how that sealing works or when it actually would use it.

Plus pretty sure Xeno Trunks can escape it; if he has Dimensional Travel that allows him to escape a place completely cut off from the Space-Time of a countless Multiverse.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Bill turned Ford to a statue with a snap too so it's still a possibility. And yes, disintigration is NOT EE
I don't recall him ever snapping to turn Ford into a statue. I remember it being a laser from his eye the first time and towering over Ford the second. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Everything12 said:
AwkguyDB said:
That comes from sealing Giratina in the Distortion Wolrd, not the time it was Time Looped though, and honestly, we have no idea how that sealing works or when it actually would use it.
Plus pretty sure Xeno Trunks can escape it; if he has Dimensional Travel that allows him to escape a place completely cut off from the Space-Time of a countless Multiverse.
Dang what about Giratina though?

Anti-Matter Conceptual Erasure, I believe we had this with Grand Priest but Trunks doesn't have Immortality 5.

Back