• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure why Acausuality got removed, but whatever.

Anyways, Bill can just go to the nightmare realm and then back ti dio. Gravity Falls is 2-A too, but the nightmare realm is the "foam" in between all universes, so he can just move in there and then go wherever.

He needs to cross dimensions twice, but that ain't anything special.

ÔÇÿAcausality for Bill was removed'

Is he ever going to stop being downgraded. I feel like a lot of these downgrades aren't even legitimate by this point. Every other month someone is trying to downgrade Bill, he almost became 7-B twice in the past year.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Anyways, Bill can just go to the nightmare realm and then back ti dio. Gravity Falls is 2-A too, but the nightmare realm is the "foam" in between all universes, so he can just move in there and then go wherever.

That's exactly why I said that Bill should have 2-A dimensional travel, since The Nightmare Realm is also 2-A

Also, where did he showed acausality type 4? I genuinely want to know to see if it really that

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:

That's exactly why I said that Bill should have 2-A dimensional travel, since The Nightmare Realm is also 2-A
Also, where did he showed acausality type 4? I genuinely want to know to see if it really that
It was because it wouldn't be affected from the laws being removed

Ah, that makes a lot of sense since he's already breaking time and removing the laws of physics in gravity falls. That and the Nightmare Realm itself is a place without any physical rules too

Doorinmyhouse said:
@Rose no he cant, that's a baseless rumor that nobody has been able to prove , nothing like that is ever stated in the game. @Joociper, other characters dont get immeasurable speed despite having similar statements
Then why is TWOH infinite in speed then?

Rose of Ragnarok said:
Doorinmyhouse said:
@Rose no he cant, that's a baseless rumor that nobody has been able to prove , nothing like that is ever stated in the game. @Joociper, other characters dont get immeasurable speed despite having similar statements
TWOH isn't infinite speed anymore, due to timeless void changes

StrymULTRA said:
Rose of Ragnarok said:
Doorinmyhouse said:
TWOH isn't infinite speed anymore, due to timeless void changes
We might need to update the profiles then. Both HA DIO and GER Giorno still has Infinite Speed in their stats.

Well, there's losing via BFR, but then again, since Bill can time travel, he can cross again to the dimension before his time is up.

Also, I still don't know how fast DIO uses this ability

since when did Bill time travel? speed doesnt matter, he punches something or someone IRRC and they get overwritten, it doesnt take long after contact.

Doorinmyhouse said:
since when did Bill time travel? speed doesnt matter, he punches something or someone IRRC and they get overwritten, it doesnt take long after contact.
Is that a vote?

Dio can overwrite whatever powers Bill uses. That's how he overwrote GER and Tusk's powers. Plus, Dio can erase people from every universe in the multiverse, Bill is not coming back from that.

Doorinmyhouse said:
Bill time traveled to Blendin's future and posessed him. Also Bill snaps in character against people he doesn't find useful for his plans

Sir Ovens said:
Dio can overwrite whatever powers Bill uses. That's how he overwrote GER and Tusk's powers. Plus, Dio can erase people from every universe in the multiverse, Bill is not coming back from that.
But it was said that he doesn't start with this ability, so Bill just puts him asleep. There was another ability that DIO can BFR Bill across the multiverse, but I still haven't got an answer how fast he can activate it, since if it's slower than a snap, then DIO loses

Dio doesnt start with what? Ability negation? He uses it the first chance he gets, although he may not always get the chance to do so, it's something he tends to use if he can, such as against GER, Tusk (multiple times, did so prior to the story, negating Diavolo's death loop and Funny's constant falling apart) and implied against Funny.

The 2-A erasure? It's instant as long as he fills the prerequisites. There's no delay, once triggered every version across all realities up and vanish. The actual act of erasing is faster than a snap.

Should also point out that while Bill does have control over time, he lacks any resistance for it (which is odd given I thought he did resist it but I dont see it on his profile, in any key), that's important to note as this Dio has a highly evolved time stop, not only in length but overcoming the resistances of those that normally resist it (Jotaro for example only perceives Dio's time stop as a white flash, being incapable of moving or even seeing any action Dio takes within it. Jotaro is capable of seeing and acting within every other time stop in the game such as HIGH DIO's and Alt Diego's), and Time Stop into a gut punch comboed with overwrite is one of HA DIO's only known in character comboes.

>Bill just puts him asleep

idk, Dio has the corpse at his peak. I can definitely see the holy corpse negating sleep manip given it can negate things much worse than sleep manip.

If it's faster than a snap, then DIO wins. That's what I needed to know.

I love Bill but I admit when he loses and this is one of these cases. DIO FRA

tbh i dont know if dio wins. I can only see Dio winning if his time stop would work. And I swore Bill had time manip resistance, and like immeasurable speed or some shit, idk maybe he was downgraded.

If time stop works, Dio wins, if not Bill probably wins unless Bill decides to **** around for like 10 seconds.

Chariot190 said:
tbh i dont know if dio wins. I can only see Dio winning if his time stop would work. And I swore Bill had time manip resistance, and like immeasurable speed or some shit, idk maybe he was downgraded.
If time stop works, Dio wins, if not Bill probably wins unless Bill decides to **** around for like 10 seconds.
Bill has no resistance to time stop in profile and there's no a thread to upgrade Bill to that

Gilad Hyperstar said:
If it's faster than a snap, then DIO wins. That's what I needed to know.
I love Bill but I admit when he loses and this is one of these cases. DIO FRA
counted

Well if it does work then count me onto Dio. Time stop into a gut punch that overwrites the target is one of his bread and butter moves. If time stop wont work then idk, not voting yet. Do with that as you will.

Chariot190 said:
Well if it does work then count me onto Dio. Time stop into a gut punch that overwrites the target is one of his bread and butter moves. If time stop wont work then idk, not voting yet. Do with that as you will.
As Bill still hasn't nothing against the Time Stop, I'm gonna count this as vote

Back