• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill's weakness and how certain characters can easily defeat him using this weakness.

As shown in this video Quantum Destablizer Bill can be defeated by the blast of a very specific weapon. The quantum destablizer, if it actually hit him, if would have killed him.

This open up new possbilities of defeating him, he would now be vulnerable to a variety of characters.

1. Smart characters: any high intellect characters such as Ford, Rick Sanchez, Tony Stark, etc. are capable of building the quantum destablizer. And with this, killing Bill should be just the matter of gathering the resources to build the weapon as well as some prep time.

2. Low level reality warpers: It doesn't matter if they're weaker than Bill in term of raw power. As long as they can use their power to magically construct a quantum destablizer out of thin air or produce the same kind of laser blast the quantum destablizer produce, they can defeat Bill with ease.

QD was mentioned in journal 3 in details. If these characters manage to find the journal then they should find Bill's weakness.

How are they going to find some journal in the middle of central park? Or even better, how are they going to get knowledge about 3 books with Bill's info?

Well, that's their problems. Not mine, what I'm saying is all these characters have the capablities to defeat Bill if only they know about the QD.

And the journal isn't even absolutely necessary to build the QD. Ford built the QD from scratch using nothing but his intellect and his knowledge on Bill. After you done that you just need to power the weapon which required a very stable power source. Something like the NowUSeeItNowUDon'tTium or any power sources equally as stable should do the trick.

>Well, that's their problems. Not mine, what I'm saying is all these characters have the capablities to defeat Bill if only they know about the QD.

So?

>And the journal isn't even absolutely necessary to build the QD. Ford built the QD from scratch using nothing but his intellect and his knowledge on Bill.

That's good and all but they don't even know it is his weakness.

How are they gonna know the exact point in time at the exact place to travel to to find the journals.

Tony di bugalu said:
That's good and all but they don't even know it is his weakness.
Ford didn't know what was his weakness too before he built the QD. But after using his intellect and years of research on Bill he finally figure out how to defeat him. Ford start from scratch too but he figured it out eventually.

Info on Bill isn't all that hard to find for these characters since he is all over the multiverse making deals and shit.

>Ford didn't know what was his weakness

>using his intellect and years of research on Bill

Do you see the problem and how absurd is your rebuttal or do I have to point it out?

>Info on Bill isn't all that hard to find for these characters since he is all over the multiverse making deals and shit.

Proof of this? AFAIK only a very few had info on him and it was either due to YEARS or research or being a kind of higher entity.

@ShadowWarrior1999

If a weapon is specifically designed to kill someone that can't be killed by other means then yes, that's a weakness, It doesn't matter if nobody knows about. Just saying, I don't know Bill's case tho.

@Unoriginal Memes

Yes it is!.

Example: The ghosts in Danny Phantom. Anti-Ghost Technology, Blood Blossoms and Ecto-ranium are weapons that specifically are able to harm them and negate their powers. That's a weakness because it only works specifically on them.

It being made to kill Bill (No pun intended) doesn't make it a weakness at all. A weakness is a flaw in someone, whether it be physically or mentally. Being able to be defeated by a weapon designed to kill you is not a weakness at all. You are heavily misunderstanding the term "weakness".

I never misunderstood anything. You never read my first comment properly. I specifically said I don't know Bill's case on this matter. I was just commenting that if a weapon is specifically designed to kill someone like Anti-Ghost Technology for the ghosts of Danny Phantom. That's a weakness because it's specifically designed to work against their phsiology.

I never said it did. I was making a general clarification of weapons that can be labeled under someone's weakness.

Tony di bugalu said:
Do you see the problem and how absurd is your rebuttal or do I have to point it out?

>Info on Bill isn't all that hard to find for these characters since he is all over the multiverse making deals and shit.

Proof of this? AFAIK only a very few had info on him and it was either due to YEARS or research or being a kind of higher entity.
Ok, here are proof of how alot of people across the multiverse know about him:

In the episode "Big Trouble in Little Sanchez", a picture of Gravity Falls antagonist Bill Cipher can be seen on a monitor while Beth and Jerry go to counseling.

In the episode "Morty's Mind Blowers", there's a room with archive of all the experiences Morty have begged Rick to remove from Morty's life. There is a bulb labeled "Bill C.", which is a reference to Bill Cipher. But it's likely that Rick know about Bill from Ford not from personal research. But if Ford did told him about the QD, that would make Rick a character gaurantee is capable of defeating Bill.

Quite a few people know about Bill in Rick and Morty, here's another example: https://www.instagram.com/p/8ZS3EAv-8c/?taken-by=warp_to_prisonprocessing

The [[1]] also know about Bill but this is probably just because he's all knowing.

Time Baby knew about Bill, not sure how he knew about him he just knew it.

The Oracle in Dimension 52 also knew aobut him.

So yeah, he's pretty well known.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Using a Bill reference in Rick and Morty doesn't mean Rick beats Bill. We don't use that here.
Sure he can, if Ford did told Rick about the QD, that would make Bill's defeat very easy for Rick.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Rick and Morty and Gravity Falls do canonically share a multiverse, that much is true.
I don't think the Easter eggs can count, especially considering the shows are owned by different companies

Tony di bugalu said:
So you just want Rick to winthe against Bill?

The match ends asap with a snap
No, I'm saying that all highly intelligent characters like Ford can defeat him. Rick is just one of them.

This would only work if someone else gets the idea of making the QD with preptime which is very unlikely

I don't even see how any of the OP makes sense

Totallynotchewbacca said:
This would only work if someone else gets the idea of making the QD with preptime which is very unlikely

I don't even see how any of the OP makes sense
Yes, i know. QD will require prep time. I already mentioned that in my post.

Tony di bugalu said:
Ford lost in canon, Rick will lose if someone makes the battle, same with whatever genius you throw at him.
He only lost because he missed Bill which was pure unlucky and random chance. There's no way this can happen twice.

The only way I could see someone else creating the qd is if they are given two things

One preptime

two prior knowledge

Without prior knowldge the character would need to find out about bill on their own, this would be nearly impossible as the character would not even know where to start looking. All they know is they have a giant fight coming up, for that chacter to somehow have information on bill and learn that bills his opponent is redicoulous. Let alone the actual time to build the actual qd.

Back