• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher minor addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so this is the thing. I wanna add Immortality Type 5 in addition to his many ones.

Reasons are basically 3:
So I think that his Immortality description can be changed in this:
Edit: I'd also add a "Possible Resistance to Time Manipulation" as he kinda of implied to not be bound by time unlike humans.

Last edited:
disagree, bill is getting too powerful in the wiki, he has to go back to the simpler times of being like, town level and his only worth being starting with transmutation hax

but i can agree with it cuz i'm in a good mood

disagree, bill is getting too powerful in the wiki, he has to go back to the simpler times of being like, town level and his only worth being starting with transmutation hax
hyper_realistic_sans_by_guigoso_desqcbc-fullview.jpg

Bill is everything he is and not

Which means he is life and death at the same time so yeah I agree

Yeah, so this is the thing. I wanna add Immortality Type 5 in addition to his many ones.

Reasons are basically 3:
So I think that his Immortality description can be changed in this:
Seems fine.
Edit: I'd also add a "Possible Resistance to Time Manipulation" as he kinda of implied to not be bound by time unlike humans.
I can't find that excerpt in that thread, but based on my memories of Gravity Falls I think it's a figure of speech nothing more, referring to his immortality of eternal life (type 1) since time is meaningless to him.

I can't find that excerpt in that thread, but based on my memories of Gravity Falls I think it's a figure of speech nothing more, referring to his immortality of eternal life (type 1) since time is meaningless to him.
It's basically this
  1. HUMANS ARE FAT WET BAGS OF MEAT WITHERING UNDER THE OPPRESSIVE TYRANNY OF TIME AND PUPPETEERED BY THE ARBITRARY WHIMS OF NATURAL SELECTION! I ENJOY PUTTING ON HUMAN SKIN THE WAY JACK THE RIPPER ENJOYED WEARING CLOWN MASKS! HE ASKED ME NOT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT BUT WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR ME LATELY? 6)INCREASE YOUR THERAPY BILLS 7)I HAVE EYES IN MANY PLACES. I HAVE FRIENDS WITH MANY FACES. I KEEP THE PINES IN PROPER PLACES. DONT LOOK NOW- I UNTIED YOUR LACES
This is why I am referring to "possibly", given it can mean a lot of stuff. However, given his weird asf nature, and the fact he's already unbound from stuff like physics, physical death, madness, etc, it's not that much of a stretch imo.

I think it fits with him living in the Nightmare Realm. A place with no laws and causality

Tbh I don't know how that could imply that bill says he is not bound by time, there is a big assumption here, he just says that humans wither from the oppressive tyranny of time, which supports my claim that Bill is referring to his immortality of eternal life, as time is nothing to him as it doesn't affect him as it does against humans.

Actually, you're right.

It says that humans wither under the tyranny of time, which is more about aging. So yeah... I concede and I'll add it to the Type 1 Immortality reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back