• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill vs. Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'm more leaning towards Chuck if they know they're fighting eachother considering Hax speed.

I plan on having a SBA revision regarding knowledge of if they're in a fight, but, for now the OP should specify and then I'll make my official move

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Law manipulation
Bill has passive law manipulation

>Death Manipulation

Exists in a state of quantum uncertainty and is thus both alive and dead
Not passive, in fact... The profile seems to outline it only applies to when he's unrestricted and can actually mess with the laws of the universe as a whole. He definitely didn't make all that much of it in his time trapped in gravity falls. He definitely wasn't constantly passively altering it to warp people out of existence at random intervals... Though honestly that would have been pretty awesome.

Okay now that's valid, but, does it resist Chuck crushing that with his bare opinion of "no u"?

Alright, I think that's enough of that. You've made what's effectively the same joke three times within fifteen minutes. It's starting to border on spam territory.

Alright, I think that's enough of that. You've made what's effectively the same joke three times within fifteen minutes. It's starting to border on spam territory.

No, I won't.

Why?

Because you didn't even quote me.

Don't make me destroy you..
Don't make me destroy you...

Okay, joking aside, this is derailing the thread. I'd advise getting back on topic.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
If we're arguing rule of funny, I can use the logic I find Gravity Falls more funny than the fact book. "The Sham Total. It's a total sham!"
That's TWO sins you committed. I'm getting real mad!

Versatility doesn't mean squat when one Hax can win a fight

... Might not actually

However, he can just passively disallow him to ever have a living physical form, which would count as Incap considering that Chuck can just wander off without having to worry about Bill coming back for him. Especially considering Bill is only so unstoppable if he gains a physical form, as Ford explained.

The show sure doesn't show him warping reality on a massive scale when he was just a spirit looming over the cast's shoulder. In fact, the only way he manages anything as a spirit is via deals.

...Because he didn't exist in the gravity falls verse at the time?

Plus, it's not like chuck can even block regen anyways. Chuck's regen is Low-Mid, which means he will die if bill disintegrates him like time baby.

i don't know bill has more ways to kill chuck and chuck can't kill him but he can incapacitate him (?)

unless chucks hax is so potent bill gets incapacitated immediately i vote bill

but it would be best if got knowledgeable members on both sides

I've read the fact book (And can show specific scans if needed) seen every episde of gravity falls and read the comic, so I'm relatively knowledgeable on both.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
...Because he didn't exist in the gravity falls verse at the time?
He was around since season 1, and it specifically mentioned hope was lost if he gained a physical form. If he didn't need a physical form, it wouldn't have been stated to be that.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
also if he has no physical form he can pull chuck into the mindscape and kill him there
I mean, if he's getting passively spooked and then his physical form just outright dies, this seems massvirly out of character as opposed to the alternative of just bailing. Bill hasn't really been shown to be one to finish a fight by any means like that.

And when was that ever stated?

Also, I should have responded to the second part, but, the point is is that he'll just die as soon as he Regens, not that Regen is getting stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back