• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill vs. Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
When faced with humans he plays around, doing things litirally at random.

When faced with time baby, he mocked it and then blasted it with raw energy.

When hit in the eye and angry against mable, he went physical with some extra limbs grown.

When scared about being erased, he tried to run using his powers.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Well, to know about chuck's personality in character, we can use one of the facts

"Chuck Norris never got an award for acting in his action movies, because he's not acting"
Your argument for the last whatever-length-of-time is mostly held together by this assumption.
Problem is, this is deadass contradicted by the Fact Book's statement that Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris would have caused the universe to implode if they'd ever fought for real outside of film. (Read: If Chuck was "not acting" during their fight on the big screen, then the universe should be long gone as a direct result of that)

The latter statement is substantiated by Chuck having Big Bang level energy output in a single kick, as well as him being able to kick Time. Him not fighting for real on film makes sense in context.

The former statement (the way you're interpreting it) isn't backed up by shit.

I'm still going inconclusive. Fear hax will terrify Bill but what he does next is too hard to say. He could teleport away meaning Chuck wins, or he could plead with whatever makes him scared, realise it's a human being (although a strong one) and stay and fight. Or he could just go batshit crazy and nuke everything in sight.

"Problem is, this is deadass contradicted by the Fact Book's statement that Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris would have caused the universe to implode if they'd ever fought for real outside of film. (Read: If Chuck was "not acting" during their fight on the big screen, then the universe should be long gone as a direct result of that)"

The bruce vs chuck statement says if they ever TRULY fought, implying they weren't during movie fights

I will

I will also blame you for dragging this out by bringing up an argument that gets self contradicted by the hyperbolic nature of Chuck Norris Facts

You've got to remember that jokes are often inconsistent, likely with purpose, because that is more humorous then consistency.

Not really anything

steel is heavier then feathers and such.

We're going in circles, we should just let the FRA squad make their pick.

I mean I was being conservative and voting for incon

but, eh, I'll stop such action and vote for Chuck via my reasons by which are in a spacial orientation classified usually as "above"

That would make 5 votes for Chuck I believe

I guess I can agree with this for Chuck. So I change my vote to Chuck FRA. Or ya know, DMUA, King, and Gyros reasoning (and My reasoning since I contributed to This OvO.)

Given that all the reasons for Bill and Incon were either from DMUA or debunked I think this can be added

MR KING

Gargoyle One said:
Given that all the reasons for Bill and Incon were either from DMUA or debunked I think this can be added
MR KING
You don't need to yell.

Also, I keep telling you people that I can't add anything to locked profiles.

You can close threads though

I count up 7 valid votes, and there are plenty others who can add onto that. We can be done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back