• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill vs. Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, fear hax doesn't kill him, he's just passively spooking and also using his subconscious Death Manipulation.

It's 2 powers at once.

It's subconscious. Not quite passive, but fast as per hax activation.

the main issue DMUA Is that it is basically like him allowing people people to do die by age or something like that

it doesn't seem that he can just do it just cuz

It's him subconsciously disallowing stuff to live

Also, existing where laws don't mean anything ain't much when you have a body made for a world bulit on laws which you plan to break but have been halted from doing.

yes, but the profile reads it is for natural selection which leads me to believe it is only for that purpose otherwise i am sorry for any confusion if i am incorrect

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
His Law Manipulation isn't even 4-D

Bill's is, since it could destroy existence according to time baby
Overtime via sheer partying, not to mention what "existence" is is quite vague.

Also, wasn't the general assumption that the hax is on someone's dimensional level unless proven otherwise?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
That "body" is a projection of bill's will more than anything
Cool, it also hasn't been in a lawless domain for an extremely long period of time and shouldn't inherintly resist laws being put upon it.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
yes, but the profile reads it is for natural selection which leads me to believe it is only for that purpose otherwise i am sorry for any confusion if i am incorrect
Yes, it's for natural selection. Chuck can refrain from selecting Bill because he's literally a triangle and shouldn't properly function, lest, according to his opinion on the matter.

If it's law vs law, then, we'll have a potency struggle.

Which Bill could probably win considering he oneshots people who consume time and Chuck can merely damage time.

I mean

I'm focusing on how Bill doesn't die, not how Bill kills Chuck. He definitely has a lot of ways to pull that off.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Low godly and non corporeal
The arguments we've been circling over.

Anyways, probably Chuck via Bill's body not being everything and nothing and then him killing it and sending Bill packing do to this and Bill already being extremely afraid of Chuck before his Physical body just outright died as I've outlined earlier.

Then again, could also be a quick draw

You know what, yeah, I'll take the conservative Inconclusive. Chuck could outright kill Bill and send him packing, but Bill also has a lot of stuff to counter with.

It's true that Bill has walls of hax. But iirc (and I'm pretty sure this is used in most arguments), half of these abilities aren't directly used in character . Though then again, I can be hecka wrong with this. Chuck oooga Booga Bill to crap, Bill "does" something. Don't know what he'll use though, since he needs to react quickly before he gets a kick to the face later to be demolished. I doubt he'd use his potent ability immediately actually, it's likely he will beg to be spared (Like how he was up against Stanley, and asked to be spared in return of getting punched in the face.) But, as I said before, I can be hecka wrong with this argument so maybe Chuck or just good ol Inconclusive.

Sound of Infinity said:
Anyone help me count up all the votes? I lost count. Thanks.
This is why you record in the OP my dude

DaBigP said:
You've got to remember, this fight is starting with Bill needing brown pants due to passive fear hax. He's way less likely to toy with Chuck then he usually would in all his Billishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back