• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill vs. Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Chuck's hax seems more like Intimidation: it happens because he is so strong compared to anyone in his verse.

To me, it seems more like his real hax is just being able to interact with things like time, rather than the fear he causes to them itself.

I mean, Bill seriously one-shotted a being that could feed himself with time. I don't see him being that much below Chuck, if not at all.

DMB 1 said:
Well, Chuck's hax seems more like Intimidation: it happens because he is so strong compared to anyone in his verse.

To me, it seems more like his real hax is just being able to interact with things like time, rather than the fear he causes to them itself.
I agree

MrKingOfNegativity said:
This is one of those rare, not exactly sought-after occasions where neither side seems to really know what they're talking about.
You say this and then proceeded to keep the thread open

Saitama OK
Alright

I have to find some way to make this an enforceable rule

Legit though, if so, I might as well read through this and serve up my stand ability, WALLU OF TEXTO to change that.

Okay, first off, can we don't with the Fearhax. It's legitimately angering to see the "muh but that's debunked" without ACTUALLY BRINGING UP WHY IT'S WRONG AS OPPOSED TO PARROTING PEOPLE

my heckery deckery

Anyways, Bill getting spooked from 4 KM away (SBA distance for people of such massive range) means he's probably gonna go in the opposite direction, rather then bothering to find the source. He'd get spooked because he has no feats of 4D mentality, and much less of physiology. His viewing of infinite timelines is not only fake, but, probably precog feat rather then just viewing time as a book like a Jack of all Tra- Dang it stop promoting your material

If he does look for the source, there's nothing stopping him from nuking Chuck via hax. So...

Incon probably. Either Bill runs or nukes from a distance, no way to really tell.

... that was way shorter then expected, but if you take away the shenangins, this is a simple match.

wasn't it 4 for bill?

also @DMUA when bill gets scared he uses his powers as shown in the clip i linked above whih would mean the bill nuking thing would be the most likely answer

Tell me

You suddenly feel an extreme fear from behind you

are you going to seriously look behind you or are you going to bail

if that is too show Bill would run away then i say good example but still in the clip it is shown he tries to use his powers to stop what is scaring him (i.e. death in that clip)

but good way to show me your thought process!

I mean, in that clip, he basically just got con'd by Stan and is going "OH SHI" and panicing because he's in danger that's presented right there infront of him

Here, he's spontaniously feeling an extreme fear from 4 KM away, he has no idea where it is or why he has an ominous feeling, he just knows something's up.

He's not really in a rush to immediatly shut down something about to kill him, he's just getting spooked by some mysterious thing from out of nowhere.

I really don't see why he'd want to look at the source when the alternative is just going away.

hmm, good point...

well, i still have my 4-D bill argument i have been saying all day

also what is more in character for bill because that would be the real deciding factor

DMB 1 said:

I also noticed that your 4D Bill argument in my argument and how

those feats aren't actually feats

Also, we really don't know how Bill would react here. That's why it's incon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back